Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: transaction fee  (Read 703 times)
limelemonade (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:51:35 AM

but for those for invest in small amount..every coins count.... even little admin fee also an impact

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:56:15 AM

which I know there is no free transfer fee, if there are many cheap. I think any transaction will be charged. so also fiat, when transfer then there is an administrative fee.
it's just a bitcoin in the form of virtual money.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:02:21 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 08:11:07 AM by Flor1982

hi all anyone have good recommendation where there no transfer or admin charge apply when transferring BTC?

Transaction fees are normal because the fees will goes to operating cost of the trading site, wallet,  local exchanges and miners fee in the block chain, without fees these services will not survive but maybe you are looking for cheaper fees in which you could find it in the google then make a comparison list for your future reference or better you should transact in bulk not in the minimum amount to avoid the flat fees.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:02:31 AM

There used to be some dodgy gambling sites which offered no fee when withdrawing from them, but I don't think they do that anymore.

If you found a site which did allow you to send zero-fee transactions, they'd most likely keep a very close eye on your transactions to make sure you weren't using it like a normal wallet.

Just have your coins in a wallet that you control, and send with the lowest fees that you can get away with.

There are sites (google them) that actually give you the current statistics on the number of unconfirmed transactions in the network - both overall, and grouped according to the transaction fee. From there, you can estimate the transaction fee that suits you most - either the lowest, giving you the chance it may get eventually confirmed (last week I waited like 5 days for a tx to get confirmed), or some optimal value giving you a decent confirm time without overpaying. It depends on your needs.

freaker

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:28:19 AM

If you want to transfer your Bitcoin, you need to pay transaction fees. You cannot save that amount but if you really want to save that fees try using the lower values of transaction fees but then it will take a lot of time to transfer your funds. So, think before you make such a move.

appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:48:35 AM

hi all anyone have good recommendation where there no transfer or admin charge apply when transferring BTC?

I dont think that there is place you can use to transfer bitcoin without paying fees using bitcoin address but in coinbase website you can transfer small amount of bitcoin using email add that registered to a coinbase account or coinbase address. maybe search google how to use coinbase email add in transfering fund.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
limelemonade (OP)

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:51:33 AM

what about any recommendation which charge lesser for the transfer?
pavingyucky

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

I'm sorry but this is impossible and you need to compromise with the transaction fees because they tend to rise up as the prices of the bitcoins also rises thanks to other factors.
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:03:06 PM

BTC network is based on a P2P structure which means that the benefit of whole transaction if just for both the sender and buyer and not for anyone who processes the transaction. But as per the network this person must also be paid adequately so here comes in the process of mining fees or transaction fees to be more precized. There is absolutely no exception from this fees for transactions made in BTC on the blockchain. You better try transaction in some other coins like NEO which have no fees or make off chain transactions for which you surely need to have the receiver on the very same page.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

you can't get around without a fee.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:04:52 PM

I think it's not a big dill.Because the tarnsection fee of bitcoin is soo cheep.It's not a big amount.They trade your money to rise up a big amount for get you a good profite from your invest money.When you get a big amount then you don't see the fee of bitcoin or anything ,because your profite is bigger then your profite.

heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

Well it is true that the fees are very high right now, but we can not do anything in order to avoid them. Or just use poloniex or localbitcoins, you will have to pay a half of the total fees (polo ; 0.0005 for fees - lbc; 0.0003 for fees)

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

I think it's not a big dill.Because the tarnsection fee of bitcoin is soo cheep.It's not a big amount.They trade your money to rise up a big amount for get you a good profite from your invest money.When you get a big amount then you don't see the fee of bitcoin or anything ,because your profite is bigger then your profite.
It’s actually a very big deal, people are not not making transactions or investing anymore because of the huge fees and they hasn’t been any serious profits for investors after it fall from $19000.
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

A certain transaction cost is necessary. We all know that miners play an important role in the whole network, and they are very important for the protection of power in the network. It can be considered that there is a direct relationship between the value of a coin and the number of miners supporting it. If it is a small transaction, the transaction does not use bitcoin and ETH, the large amount of transaction is now acceptable.
Butinces

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:45:37 AM

fee is the gift for miners because they pay for hardware and electricity.
 you can control time by using this fee. and better to use high one
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:10:10 AM

It's not possible to transaction Bitcoin without fee. Bitcoin transaction fee is must be necessary.
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:32:43 AM

It is not possible to transfer a bitcoins without a fee. The transaction needs to be mined and confirm in the block. Higher fees expedite delivery and low fees delay transaction. If no fees at all then your bitcoins wont be confirmed at all.
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

It is very profitable to invest Bitcoin, for example, I earn a living by doing it and are very happy with it.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

Well, that's not the way of Bitcoin works. You need to pay of tx fee for the miners's work to verify the transactions.
I know today's fee is bit of high. But wait until SegWit or other technology being implemented. It will be down again. I still remember our glorious days when tx fee is still in cents.
Let's see that the coinbase guys able to implement segwit properly, so rest can follow the route for a better speed and tx fee transactions.
kiji

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:25:55 PM

If you want to transfer BTC without fees, there is not a lot of solutions. The one I use is to buy BTC on Coinbase. After that, transfer your BTC from Coinbase to their exchange Gdax then send your BTC from Gdax to your hardware wallet(Nano Ledger S for example). Like that you have no transactions fees.
I heard about Bitstamp too which allow to transfer to your hardware wallet without fees but I'm not sure about that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: