Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Times.farm (TFT)  (Read 459 times)
timesfarm (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:21:46 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 11:51:56 AM by timesfarm

Smart exchange platform
Everyone tries to make money, and generally works on the same problem – to get money of other person. The success depends on many things including chance. Timesfarm a platform for re-distribution of crypto-resources where everyone can take resources (=money) of other member for their own.

Introducing  “timing”
Exchange principle on Timesfarm is called “timing”. Timing is a way to receive crypto-coins. You can make a profit without special knowledge and everything depends on you. Timing is a special smart contract.

Timesfarm is exceptional
1. Equal chances for wealthy and no-wealthy user, no gambling
2. Simple rules
3. Clear control
4. Quick payout

The importance of blockchain, decentralization and tokens
Blockchain – clear storage of all actions and history without manipulation
Decentralization – for better security
Token – inner currency, main asset, allows potential investor to estimate the value of project on crypto-exchanges, provides additional financial convenience because the final monetization takes place on an exchange, not on times.farm

Tokens
Released volume: 10 000 001, no re-issue
Release platform:  www.wavesplatform.com
Voting majority: 50% + 1 token

10 000 001
Primary market on TF, secondary one on Waves DEX
DEX trading: TFT/WAVES   TFT/BTC   TFT/ETH   TFT/USD

What can you do with tokens
1. Create income on times.farm. Wallets may also collect fee accordingly to our affiliate program.
2. Invest in our market. The final price of TFT should be supported by long-term demand.

How we spend money after token sale
Market support and development, project infrastructure development, blockchain upgrade. This topic will be used to announce changes and discuss FAQs. Thanks for your attention.

http://times.farm/ - project location
http://dev.pywaves.org/marketcap/ - Token's market stat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Denis333

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:27:59 PM

I'm using this platform. It's really something new and unusual. Good luck in your development.
ihong

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:32:30 PM

I'll keep an eye on this project, looks promising
timesfarm (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:42:01 AM

Market Exchange
- Ranking by price
- Better chance for rich trader

Timesfarm Exchange
- Ranking by time
- Equal chances for everyone

Come to and compare.
LuvHappiness

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

I bought 100 tokens and lost them. Write down the rules or make a test version as before Angry Angry Angry
timesfarm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

I bought 100 tokens and lost them. Write down the rules or make a test version as before Angry Angry Angry
Yes, new users have problems Huh, but if you figure it out and learn that the result will be good Smiley, it all depends on you on the timefarm, we can not influence your result. Soon we will return the test version.
timesfarm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

We present an updated plan for the distribution of tokens.
A total of 10 000 001 tokens were issued.
Everything will be sold. The first price of 4.98 $ is unknown, but while the price is on the site you can buy any number of tokens. The change in the sale price is possible only at a price higher than the previous price of more than 10%.
The proceeds from the sale go to the gradual development of the project and the maintenance of liquidity
LuvHappiness

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:05:05 PM

Everything will be sold. The first price of 4.98 $ is unknown, but while the price is on the site you can buy any number of tokens. The change in the sale price is possible only at a price higher than the previous price of more than 10%.
The proceeds from the sale go to the gradual development of the project and the maintenance of liquidity
It's really incredible I bought at $ 0.1 and now the price is $ 7 Shocked, it's a very interesting project, but it requires a lot of work. We will wait for the test version. Tongue
timesfarm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:06:45 PM

It's really incredible I bought at $ 0.1 and now the price is $ 7 Shocked, it's a very interesting project, but it requires a lot of work. We will wait for the test version. Tongue
Thank you for understanding Grin
Daitrox

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

You say the price has gone up, but on which exchange? I generally didt find where they are traded
timesfarm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

You say the price has gone up, but on which exchange? I generally didt find where they are traded
TFT are traded on Waves Decentralized Exchange (DEX)  www.wavesplatform.com  http://dev.pywaves.org/marketcap/

LuvHappiness

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

I bought through the site, but you can buy on the stock exchange DEX www.wavesplatform.com. But now I would not buy, it's expensive. Grin
Daitrox

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

I bought through the site, but you can buy on the stock exchange DEX www.wavesplatform.com. But now I would not buy, it's expensive. Grin
Have you lost your tokens? You cheated? What is the point, I still dont understand ...
LuvHappiness

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:54:40 PM

Have you lost your tokens? You cheated? What is the point, I still dont understand ...
Yes, I lost, but everything was honest. They used to have a test mode, then they removed it, and the rules are incomprehensible, even if the video instruction would be done, so I had to study real. I regret that I did not buy more, 70 times increase. I read somewhere that they want to raise the price to $ 1000, but I do not believe if it drops to $ 3, maybe I'll buy a little. And the point is that there is a profit if you go 12 stages, each time you have to choose the free time for the frame, you can put any time, but if you take a lot, then a penalty of 1 frame or 1 TFT for each extra minute is taken, and transferred to another user, you will collect 12 this profit + 10 reward for success while there are tokens. Everything depends on you, you can calculate and choose the right time, then you can get now more than $ 100 for 5 minutes. But it is so hard. Now, at a price of $ 7, I would be afraid to use the company.
Daitrox

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:56:10 PM

Yes, I lost, but everything was honest. They used to have a test mode, then they removed it, and the rules are incomprehensible, even if the video instruction would be done, so I had to study real. I regret that I did not buy more, 70 times increase. I read somewhere that they want to raise the price to $ 1000, but I do not believe if it drops to $ 3, maybe I'll buy a little. And the point is that there is a profit if you go 12 stages, each time you have to choose the free time for the frame, you can put any time, but if you take a lot, then a penalty of 1 frame or 1 TFT for each extra minute is taken, and transferred to another user, you will collect 12 this profit + 10 reward for success while there are tokens. Everything depends on you, you can calculate and choose the right time, then you can get now more than $ 100 for 5 minutes. But it is so hard. Now, at a price of $ 7, I would be afraid to use the company.
Thanks Huh
eMineral

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

This is ICO? Where is whitepaper? Roadmap?  Undecided
timesfarm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

We dont conduct ICO, in the usual sense, we sell tokens for use on the platform, they are used to make profit on the farm.
eMineral

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

We dont conduct ICO, in the usual sense, we sell tokens for use on the platform, they are used to make profit on the farm.
Roadmap and whitepaper? Huh
timesfarm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:07:54 PM

We do not attract long-term investments and do not fully explain the business model, as this project is new in the world, and it is constantly changing.
timesfarm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

We also do not have a road map, as it is not known how the project will develop. So far, everything is going well. We plan to make mobile applications in 2018 and finish the blockchain.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: