Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the top ten alt coins to invest in right now?  (Read 557 times)
faisal84 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:31:43 PM

What are the top 10 altcoins to invest into?
Please post you suggestions OR any news why a specific to buy right now?
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryopreserve

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:00:12 PM

STRATIS is the most probable choice right now.

11th December : Masternodes and Tumblebit going live

Mid december : Sidechain update and ICO Platform on Azure marketplace

18th Dec : Full node

50 + Interest shown in ICO Platfrom already

Several Non Disclosure Agreements signed with real world companies

Masternodes ( 250,000 STRAT each ) and 10000 STRAT nodes would lock up a lot of STRAT

Over that, ICOs and Sidechains would also lock up STRAT

Just think about the price yourself
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:06:26 PM

Go to coinmarketcap and look at the top 10 coins which are very promising to hold in the long run. There is an option to view the recent updates that that coin had posted in their social media like twitter. In the end, it is up to you what altcoins to invest and not.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:09:43 PM

Top 10 altcoins to invest in right now is,
STRATIS
TRIG
EVR
DCT
STEEM
SYS
ADS
LINK
QTUM
LUN.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:11:36 PM

It is very difficult to tell you which are the best altcoins right now, because it is very difficult to know which ones are the real ones who are going to increase a lot during the upcoming days.

And yes, you are asking a lot, probably nobody is going to give you the signals for free. Even if you join a pump and dump group you will be asked for a lot of money in order to receive signals about in which altcoins you must invest, and in which ones you should not.

Better to do your own research and make your own choice about that.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
hatuey

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:14:38 PM

What about raiden token... the base for ethereums scalability and handling of micropayments
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:29:03 PM

Those are the only ones from your list that i would be able to invest in, the other ones are just a waste of time and money, they are not even profitable right now.

LINK
QTUM

And waves... i doubt about that coin, i really have some doubts about this and how is it working. Their dex doesnt have a lot of volume and that is the main reason of why i am a little bit scared about waves.

I like their team, and the only thing that i am probably in love about waves is the real support that it is having from this forum, but that is annoying too.

But link, this coin will explode in a few months from now.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:34:28 PM

IMO ithe best choice is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, Litecoin, OmiseGo, Aragon, EOS, Monero, Dash and 0x. They can give huge profit in the next one-two years
faisal84 (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:45:48 PM

I am investing in ZEC recently. When it goes up it really becomes wild.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:57:10 PM

You can use the https://coinmarketcap.com/ they have a rankings for altcoin that i think  the best choice if you choose the top 10 altcoin in coinmarketcap.. 
Like bitcoin cash, ethereum, litecoin, monero and bitcoin gold..
These are altcoin which is in good rankings in coinmarketcap that i think the best to invest because the movement of the price is also fast..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
ditinhu

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:49:32 PM

I do not know what people prefer however I would invest in some such as, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash Coin, Monero, Waves, Zec, Doge and Byte Coin. They are coins that I have been following for a long time and always have variations of values ​​up doing so that I make a profit when they go up the value.
But there are several currencies on the market today, so research calmly before you go shopping. Try to see currency price histories to see if you can profit or lose money.
Watch out for ICOs see the project well because several of these coins are being used for SCAM and to take money from your investors.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:04:27 PM

i know only 6 altcoins  Grin Grin Grin

Best one is ETH then LTC thenBCH

other is
Waves,DASH,Monero  but till now not try to invest may be do in future
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:20:11 PM

Altcoins are going green these days as Bitcoin has become stable in price and revolving around the $11500 support line. It might be a good time to buy some of these coins as they are highly potential to rise in future. The list of coins is in no particular order and are arranged randomly.
ETH
BCH
LTC
DASH
IOTA
XRP
NEO
These coins have more potential and might give you good profits in a few months. Do consider holding 50% in BTC as whenever BTC rises the altcoins drop in price.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:16:44 AM

STRATIS
TRIG
EVR
DCT
STEEM
SYS
ADS
LINK
QTUM
LUN.
Lol, This is so surprising that you don’t have mention any of the famous altcoins such as waves, neo, litecoin, eth etc. when according to most of the altcoin investors, they are amazing coins. Well I personally don’t like altcoins much because of several reasons and one major is that they don’t produce decent profits in short time just like bitcoin, but still in my opinion litecoin and are neo are good choices.
Paypex

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:31:32 PM

What are the top 10 altcoins to invest into?
Please post you suggestions OR any news why a specific to buy right now?
Thanks

If you are going to invest in altcoin, your goal should be to increase your investment wrt BTC. Buy those coins which are in deep and sell them when they reach top, however it require lot of research work. Check top 100 or 200 coins on coinmarketcap.com and follow them. Find the good coins (having good volume & listed on good exchanges) which are in deep. Make your pick and start dummy investment (only on pen & paper) and check if they are really be profitable for you. After few time you will understand how, when, where to invest.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

Go to coinmarketcap and look at the top 10 coins which are very promising to hold in the long run. There is an option to view the recent updates that that coin had posted in their social media like twitter. In the end, it is up to you what altcoins to invest and not.
Just because it is in the top 10 in coinmarketcap doesn't mean that your profits are guaranteed. There are still some underrated altcoins that has a lot of potential. They are just in the early stages that's why people aren't paying attention that much. These kinds of altcoins are a gem. Once you find something like this, there's a high chance that your investments could really skyrocket.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:47:35 PM

You just need to go to coinmarketcap.com and choose cryptocurrency from no.2 to no.11, they're top 10 altcoin that you should invest in right now, no.1 is Bitcoin so you should choose form no.2 to no.11. LOL. If you ask about 10 altcoins to invest in here you will reiceived hundreds altcoin to invest and you'll not know which one is right or not. Just try to find it out yourself.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:04:26 PM

Just for the sake of making it 10, I won't mention any names unless I have any idea or study about the same. However, I can suggest a couple of alt-coins invest at this point and I believe that this investment would pay handsome profits in the future.

I am investing in ETH as I believe that it has the scope in the A.I + I.O.T era in which we are entering. ETH smart contracts will be beneficial right from the parking machine to an automatic refrigerator that will pay the bill for your online grocery orders etc.

My second pick is XRP because it has a scope in the banking sector as a bridge currency. Even if using the Ripple protocol does not require the use of XRP, it has the advantage to push it and hence I am optimistic about it.

I am still researching alt-coins and I will try to update the post in order to add latest research data but as of now, I have two names as mentioned above.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:50:44 PM

i know only 6 altcoins  Grin Grin Grin

Best one is ETH then LTC thenBCH

other is
Waves,DASH,Monero  but till now not try to invest may be do in future

And try to add also neo and mco as these will pump sooner by the bag holders such as big whales.
And now that the alts are now kissing the ground again it's a good buy back season before it'll skyrocket so buy some now so you won't miss the train.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:31:25 AM

In my opinion top ten altcoin to invest now is : ETH, DASH, LTC, WAVES, POWR, POLL, SALT, BCH, NEO and NXT. But will be great idea to trade this altcoin with BTC or ETH to increasing the amount of those altcoin, also because price of BTC and ETH strong up trend now. Just stay to trade in these altcoin and buy and sell just turn on that so I think will more safe than move to others altcoin.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: