Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon Problem : Listing of pleople not delivered here  (Read 5953 times)
Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:32:34 PM

I agree with Yifu here, and you guys are way too harsh. I've sold maybe 30k orders b2c and it drains the life out of you. The only transactions you here are the bad ones, and in the btc world that must be 10fold.

There is seriously no way to describe how b2c makes you feel when its bad.

+1

It's especially annoying that, even after Yifu posts and updates neotrix's ticket to high priority, neotrix STILL complains about it and wants more information.

How does he think Batch 3 people feel, who are being told that Batch 3s will be shipped after/during chip shipments, when they were ordered way before that?

I fall into that category (Batch 3), btw, and I haven't complained once. It solves nothing. All you can do is be patient.
Not agree. Complaint is not for the victims themselves. Posting a thread to complain is also a way to tell or remind other people who maybe can help you or maybe still interest in buying a miner or chips from these guys.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ftping

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

200 OK

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:29:54 AM

I agree with Yifu here, and you guys are way too harsh. I've sold maybe 30k orders b2c and it drains the life out of you. The only transactions you here are the bad ones, and in the btc world that must be 10fold.

+1

It's especially annoying that, even after Yifu posts and updates neotrix's ticket to high priority, neotrix STILL complains about it and wants more information.

How does he think Batch 3 people feel, who are being told that Batch 3s will be shipped after/during chip shipments, when they were ordered way before that?

I fall into that category (Batch 3), btw, and I haven't complained once. It solves nothing. All you can do is be patient.
Not agree. Complaint is not for the victims themselves. Posting a thread to complain is also a way to tell or remind other people who maybe can help you or maybe still interest in buying a miner or chips from these guys.

Posting a complaint thread is one thing. Hammering one person every 5 minutes with posts and PMs is another.

Dunno, siding with Yifu on this one. It sucks that we are in the dark, but like I said, there is nothing we can do.
Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:13:58 AM

+1

Posting a complaint thread is one thing. Hammering one person every 5 minutes with posts and PMs is another.

Dunno, siding with Yifu on this one. It sucks that we are in the dark, but like I said, there is nothing we can do.
At least Avalon team still holds their base line. Hope go luck for these guys who still waiting for their batch#1 & batch#2 machines.
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:58:59 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2013, 02:10:53 AM by pajak666

Hmm let's think, you have paid over 7500$ for unit worth 1200$ (asic technology research included), just to get it right about time even with small delay.
Instead they have build themself new facility with our money.

Nah! it's over two months delay and no sign of batch #3 units (just empty promises) until they will figure out some sort of refund for cheated batch #3 customers they should be called scammers same as BFL, they just have used your money for something else than you have paid for.
In some countries this is indeed a SCAM and it is regulated by law.
Duffer1

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 10:27:04 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2013, 06:14:49 PM by Duffer1

Is all of batch two shipped? (except a few problem cases?)
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 10:55:58 AM

Is all of batch two shipped? (except a few problem cases?)  Should I submit a help ticket (where would I do that?)

at Chinese court probably
ftping

Activity: 183

200 OK

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:08:27 AM

Is all of batch two shipped? (except a few problem cases?)  Should I submit a help ticket (where would I do that?)

Yes, B2 is shipped AFAIK. Unless you are asking for a refund, no point in submitting a help ticket for Batch 3. They'll ship when they ship. We have not been told when.
neotrix (OP)

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 11:22:50 AM

+1

I opened 3 or 4 ticket only in the 5 months following  my order....which was my mistake aparently as I forgot to reopen a new ticket 5 month later...So dont say I sent him thousands of ticket. I opened this thread to try to wake up them before me and some others open a complaint about his company and himself. Sound fair

Also yes we understood Yifu Dont like B2C, then why he did it ? Ah yes, because he was needing our money to fund the project. Then we are not customers but investors, and B2c is out of thread there.

I keep this thread updated cause First It looks like I'm not alone in this case, then yes my order is high priority and so ? Some html change in the shop to display me this message should make me happy? I said I want to be delivered. Step 1 was to be listed and it took 5 months. Now let see how long to units are sent... To see how far goes this bad joke...

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
iammagicmike

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:24:42 AM

First of all, let me say I had big love for Avalons and trust, however not anymore...

Ordered 2 February in some of first of batch 2. 2 avalons Paid with walletbit...

I have no reply to any of my tickets, only one reply at 4 th february telling me all is fine you will receive items. I have now stoppped to hope I will receive them someday...Anyway I even not sure avalon have the right adress for delivery as their website was buggy when we ordered in first...

So Does somebody know if Avalon is a registered company? At least I can try to complaint somewhere as they dont seem willing to reply us as customers.

However I can still to open a complain directly against avalon owner as his real name is well know in communauty. I'm looking on this side for now.

Actually even if Avalon delivered to most. Still some people are ignored while we talk about thousands USD for each. So I think AVALON deserve a scam tag until they fix all problem they have with some customers. A scam is something which dont deliver it promise to all people who paid for. This is actually the case for Avalon as me and many people are stuck in the limbo...

Bitsyncom / Avalon is not a scam simply because you have not received your unit.  Many others have.  You are going about this the wrong way, and it will probably make things worse for you.

+1

I'm not saying OP doesn't have a reason to be upset, I'm just saying that Avalon is not a scam until it's been a year of douchebag comments and no deliveries.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

LTC: LPGSryKuT2BaEcDBg6VWHwusXj5N8ynu3M
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:47:47 AM

First of all, let me say I had big love for Avalons and trust, however not anymore...

Ordered 2 February in some of first of batch 2. 2 avalons Paid with walletbit...

I have no reply to any of my tickets, only one reply at 4 th february telling me all is fine you will receive items. I have now stoppped to hope I will receive them someday...Anyway I even not sure avalon have the right adress for delivery as their website was buggy when we ordered in first...

So Does somebody know if Avalon is a registered company? At least I can try to complaint somewhere as they dont seem willing to reply us as customers.

However I can still to open a complain directly against avalon owner as his real name is well know in communauty. I'm looking on this side for now.

Actually even if Avalon delivered to most. Still some people are ignored while we talk about thousands USD for each. So I think AVALON deserve a scam tag until they fix all problem they have with some customers. A scam is something which dont deliver it promise to all people who paid for. This is actually the case for Avalon as me and many people are stuck in the limbo...

Bitsyncom / Avalon is not a scam simply because you have not received your unit.  Many others have.  You are going about this the wrong way, and it will probably make things worse for you.

+1

I'm not saying OP doesn't have a reason to be upset, I'm just saying that Avalon is not a scam until it's been a year of douchebag comments and no deliveries.

I wouldn't go that far. I'd say as far as ROI becomes in achievable, which is starting to look likely unfortunately...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
bobili

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:40:02 PM

It's not a scam everything will be ok...Smiley don't worry if you have confirmation's you will get it...
Avalon is true and legit...

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.B88eprCWX6iXTupNRhkriANzD4osGoyhTy
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 05:32:05 PM

If Yifu shipped instead of mining with customer gear, people wouldn't be nearly as upset.
Batch 1 dudes have gotten raped by Yifu's failure to deliver, his failure to keep his word, yet the victims are supposed to be congenial?
If they are pissed, it is no one's fault but their own?

Bulls#!+

And what about the other 100s who have made $100k a unit? The thanks you give to him for not taking literally as much network as he wanted, and again for B2 and 3. He gave away his own chance to be rich so you guys could, yet you QQ because of a few orders with logistics problems.

erschiessen

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 06:42:58 PM

If Yifu shipped instead of mining with customer gear, people wouldn't be nearly as upset.
Batch 1 dudes have gotten raped by Yifu's failure to deliver, his failure to keep his word, yet the victims are supposed to be congenial?

Bulls#!+

And what about the other 100s who have made $100k a unit? The thanks you give to him for not taking literally as much network as he wanted, and again for B2 and 3. He gave away his own chance to be rich so you guys could, yet you QQ because of a few orders with logistics problems.
What about the folks that missed out on $100k because of whatever reason?
Yifu could give a shit less about them.

If he effed me out of those earnings, then had the balls to treat me the way he treats folks that dare question him, I would be awful pissed. Might not act in the most Christian manner, you know?

You need to get off of the Avalon vs BFL schtick.
Incompetence is rampant in both.
Both exude scamminess.
Both have spokesmen that act like their shit don't stink and that tneir customers are Little People.
Let Them Eat Cake!

Well, we came with Cake and Cock, and we're all out of cake.

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
iammagicmike

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 06:52:13 PM

Bulls#!+

What about the folks that missed out on $100k because of whatever reason?
Yifu could give a shit less about them.

If he effed me out of those earnings, then had the balls to treat me the way he treats folks that dare question him, I would be awful pissed. Might not act in the most Christian manner, you know?

You need to get off of the Avalon vs BFL schtick.
Incompetence is rampant in both.
Both exude scamminess.
Both have spokesmen that act like their shit don't stink and that tneir customers are Little People.
Let Them Eat Cake!

Well, we came with Cake and Cock, and we're all out of cake.

I don't know who you are or what you're about, but your rage post is actually very funny to me.  I'm not laughing at your misfortune, I'm laughing at your response to it.  I'm sorry to hear that you are currently out of cake.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

LTC: LPGSryKuT2BaEcDBg6VWHwusXj5N8ynu3M
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 08:58:58 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 04:32:02 PM by neotrix

Well

My 2 units has been sent 2 days ago from China Being, arrived today at home.

DHL also handle the VAT for me and I had to pay directly to DHL. I paid 90 usd VAT for the 2 units.

Thanks to avalon for have finally solved my problem. Let open box and plug all now to see how thing are going. I also hope others customers with same problem have seen their problem updated like mine.

https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 02:50:23 PM

glad to hear you got them.

what condition are they in?  Dusty and used or new and shiny?

thanks for standing up for yourself and other customers. And for confirming delivery as promised.

the submissive weak Avalon suck-ups on this thread are so funny.  Especially when they use BFL to set the bar as low as possible (on the ground) for expectations.

remember when Avalon was all like 'we cherish our early batch2/3 retail customers and love them for trusting us?'   Grin

can't wait until the internal turmoil at Avalon goes public.  We always need moar drama around here!   Tongue

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 04:24:09 PM

glad to hear you got them.

what condition are they in?  Dusty and used or new and shiny?

thanks for standing up for yourself and other customers. And for confirming delivery as promised.

the submissive weak Avalon suck-ups on this thread are so funny.  Especially when they use BFL to set the bar as low as possible (on the ground) for expectations.

remember when Avalon was all like 'we cherish our early batch2/3 retail customers and love them for trusting us?'   Grin

can't wait until the internal turmoil at Avalon goes public.  We always need moar drama around here!   Tongue

Yes I remind and thats why sometime to much is...to much...

Well about my 2 units.

First thing wierd but good for me : they arrived in 40 hours from China BEIJING. DHL also paid the custom for me ( only 90 usd) without request me ( which I was willing, Better they handle than me). The total cost of both declared value was 500 usd so I paid 90 usd tax...Thanks Yifu for that Smiley Im anyway usual to such tricks about value...and Love it. I had to pay directly the 90 usd to DHL in hands ( the provided me the custom paperwork...)

SO it took 40 hours from BEIJING to phuket in my hand.

The 2 units are shinny, looks new not used, had plastic protection on side face...

Well I'm lucky and I hope other who still waiting will be too soon.

They actually running smoothly since few hours, I monitor them for now and will writte a report about.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 04:43:37 PM

sounds good, look forward to the next report.

Let me know when I can rent a beach house from you with BTC!   Smiley

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 04:44:28 PM

I love the service of DHL. They manage all the customs shit for you. They are so nice.

BTW you can win my avalon for only 1 btc !(raffle)

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 04:46:25 PM

sounds good, look forward to the next report.

Let me know when I can rent a beach house from you with BTC!   Smiley

You can already Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: