Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY.  (Read 26636 times)
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:39:56 AM

Is it possible to make a direct investment without filling the forms especially the phone number details? I'm interested to invest some dollars but I dont really like to put my phone number. The 35% bonus for using NEM is so nice offer, something that should not be missed. Hope to see a simpler way to invest in this pre-ICO.
Your information will not be revealed to any third parties, every little information that you provided remain confidential. Feel free to invest.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:47:45 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 06:54:55 PM by FrankNoland

How Difference dimpay with dimcoin??

I bought Dimcoin and I will not buy DIMPAY. I do not trust people anymore.
I do not want to lose my money and hope people read a lot before they buy token
I don't think you will lose your money, but instead, you might even make more profit. DIMCOIN is getting listed on the 18th December and there are high chances that it might get listed at $0.012 if the total amount raised reaches $30 million, consider this as the benefit of the investors. I am aware that all investors want to make profit from their initial investments but you might as well consider this as the opportunity to make even more profit.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:53:24 AM

This is ridiculous. DIMPAY was listed in the original DIMCOIN ICO whitepaper... Why on earth are you doing another ICO for it? Especially given the fact that the original DIM tokens aren't even tradable yet after what, three months? What a cash grab. I will absolutely not be investing again.
The last thing that token holders should be doing is being against the project, this is actually for the benefit of the investors. Think of it this way, if DIMPAY is being used to make payments all over the world, the demand of the DIMCOIN will suddenly be very high than the supply, which might result in the value increasing significantly. You should be supporting the project for your own benefit, and not be against it.

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:55:00 AM

Is it possible to make a direct investment without filling the forms especially the phone number details? I'm interested to invest some dollars but I dont really like to put my phone number. The 35% bonus for using NEM is so nice offer, something that should not be missed. Hope to see a simpler way to invest in this pre-ICO.
Your information will not be revealed to any third parties, every little information that you provided remain confidential. Feel free to invest.

Thanks, I invested some dollars already and waiting for the dimpay token incoming to my depotwallet. It is still shown as unconfirmed in my depotwallet, glad to be a part of the earlier pre-ICO with 35% bonus. Hopefully the pre-ICO and ICO will be reach the target even though it is hard because there are too many ICOs popping up every single day. Good Luck for Dimpay.
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:25:49 AM

Thanks, I invested some dollars already and waiting for the dimpay token incoming to my depotwallet. It is still shown as unconfirmed in my depotwallet, glad to be a part of the earlier pre-ICO with 35% bonus. Hopefully the pre-ICO and ICO will be reach the target even though it is hard because there are too many ICOs popping up every single day. Good Luck for Dimpay.

I guess it will confirm soon, this is actually one of the greatest ICOs going on around with massive bonuses, early investors will benefit more from their initial investments.

FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:25:50 PM

DIMPAY Pre-ICO ends tomorrow! Don't miss your chance to have that 25% bonus! (35% using NEM) https://www.dimpay.io/

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:36:42 PM

There is a lot of ICO today but they profit same benefit like other ICO.
Is there any great advantage that's make Dimpay is different with other existing ICO ?

Anyway, I will try to promote into my local forum as well !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:20:55 PM

While the DIMPAY strive for perfection – 24 hours into the ICO, it is good to get this feedback.
For more information – visit www.dimpay.io

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

I don't think you will lose your money, but instead, you might even make more profit. DIMCOIN is getting listed on the 18th December and there are high chance that it might get listed at $0.012 if the total amount raised reaches $30 million, consider this as the benefit of the investors. I am aware that all investors want to make profit from their initial investments but you might as well consider this as the opportunity to make even more profit.

OK. we wait for the 18th of December 2017. then we will see what the course says. I hope that there will be no delay.
And if things go well, I can still invest in Dimpay.
but please do not etherdelta or Yobit exchange  Wink Grin
curapid

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:36:48 PM

The project is really promising and the idea of it is quite well thought out! Good luck!
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:47:31 AM

I don't think you will lose your money, but instead, you might even make more profit. DIMCOIN is getting listed on the 18th December and there are high chance that it might get listed at $0.012 if the total amount raised reaches $30 million, consider this as the benefit of the investors. I am aware that all investors want to make profit from their initial investments but you might as well consider this as the opportunity to make even more profit.

OK. we wait for the 18th of December 2017. then we will see what the course says. I hope that there will be no delay.
And if things go well, I can still invest in Dimpay.
but please do not etherdelta or Yobit exchange  Wink Grin
Everything will go well, there is still time and I don't think that they will be delays since it was always mentioned in the whitepaper that the coin will hit exchanges towards the end of Q4 this year. The one thing I like about the team is that they follow the roadmap and try to deliver as promised and on time.

FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:24:59 AM

The project is really promising and the idea of it is quite well thought out! Good luck!
I am very glad that we have a mutual feeling about the project, it looks very promising indeed and has the potential of being successful, early investors will benefit the most adding to the fact that they will receive massive bonuses.

termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:34:55 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 01:10:44 PM by termonator61

DEPOTWALLET is a very good stuff focused on regular users. The market already has something like that. Unfortunately, nobody has found a viable solution for companies so that they could transfer B2B payments using online wallet.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:48:57 PM

I almost understood the name Dilmasrsrsr. Will the fee be fixed or according to the payment amount? Will wallet be available for other devices?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:13:13 PM

DEPOTWALLET is a very good stuff focused on regular users. The market already has something like that. Unfortunately, nobody has found a viable solution for companies so that they could transfer B2B payments using online wallet.
It seems you poorly got acquainted with the project description. It’s DEPOTWALLET that will provide settlements between the companies as well as between regular users. Of course, this wallet will have lots of other options, you can learn about them in project’s WP. You can find this document on the official site of the project.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:16:03 PM

It seems you poorly got acquainted with the project description. It’s DEPOTWALLET that will provide settlements between the companies as well as between regular users. Of course, this wallet will have lots of other options, you can learn about them in project’s WP. You can find this document on the official site of the project.
Sounds nice. What currencies will companies be able to use in this wallet?
Edw1maitland

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:18:40 PM

In my opinion it is a cool project! I would like to see its future development.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:19:54 PM

Hello. Can you tell me, when will coin sale start?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:20:04 PM

Companies and regular users will be able to purchase, sell, keep and manage different kinds of crypto-currencies and cryptonized assets. Moreover, DEPOTWALLET will provide companies with free access to hybrid stock exchange HYBSE!
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:23:03 PM

Companies and regular users will be able to purchase, sell, keep and manage different kinds of crypto-currencies and cryptonized assets. Moreover, DEPOTWALLET will provide companies with free access to hybrid stock exchange HYBSE!
Will they really get access to HYSBE via DEPOTWALLET? That’s cool! Do you know, will companies need to provide the platform with any additional documents?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: