Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY.  (Read 26640 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:55:46 PM

I think Dimpay is interesting project because Dimpay is a global payment system that is built on the NEM blockchain. With short ico i think very interesting because we can see the result with fast and i hope can success
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:11:37 PM

Catapult release for NEM will certainly "catapult" NEM to another level, surely will pull Dim as well. I think it was a wise Idea for of Dim to launch on the NEM blockchain, this gives first movers advantage, besides of the many good ideas of Dim. I am very excited about the whole Dim ecosystem, I expect great things for 2018!
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:13:33 PM

Hello everyone. Tell me, if the seller recognizes his guilt in a dispute, will he compensate the loss to the consumer completely or only some part?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:17:02 PM

Do you think that the owners of DIM debit cards will be able to pay for purchases in any stores using crypto currency from their balance sheet? It would be amazing!

alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:19:24 PM

I welcome all the readers of the forum! Does anyone have information about the cost of issuing a debit card DIM?
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:54:34 PM

DIMPAY uses NEM to ensure safe and secure transactions. https://www.dimpay.io/

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:21:37 PM

Is it me or with this ICO you but DIMCOIN and with the old ICO you were buying.. DIMCOIN?

Am I missing something?
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:09:31 AM

Is it me or with this ICO you but DIMCOIN and with the old ICO you were buying.. DIMCOIN?

Am I missing something?
I would love to answer your question but its not clear enough, kindly make a bit more clearer so that I can give you a clear answer as well.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:40:41 AM

If from my vantage point dimpay is one of the project is good and will evolve growing rapidly, I think the project dimpay would be very good, with a global system supported NEM blockchain it would be the one excellence dimpay, I think this project will be good enough prospect..team professional and organized, dimpay will be the project big, investors will be interested to Investment..i hope this project will be successful
milatgrovidel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:48:00 AM

project dimpay this I am sure will be a nice project prospects, the project is going to be successful and attract investors.. project dimpay this system is supported by NEM blockchain,then I think it's great..this will be one of the advantages of dimpay this..I hope this project reached the target and successful
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:14:38 AM

Of course it’s great that DIMPAY will allow its users to order debit cards, but does it make any sense at the moment? The use of crypto-currencies is highly restrained; they won’t be even used to pay for something anywhere. I believe that it would be better to introduce this option in the future rather than now.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:17:01 AM

Of course it’s great that DIMPAY will allow its users to order debit cards, but does it make any sense at the moment? The use of crypto-currencies is highly restrained; they won’t be even used to pay for something anywhere. I believe that it would be better to introduce this option in the future rather than now.

You slightly fall behind the pace of the progress. At the moment crypto-currencies are accepted in many establishments all over the world. In particular, owners of DIMPAY cars won’t have any restrictions on using cards on the Internet and they’ll be also accepted in all the countries.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:20:01 AM

You slightly fall behind the pace of the progress. At the moment crypto-currencies are accepted in many establishments all over the world. In particular, owners of DIMPAY cars won’t have any restrictions on using cards on the Internet and they’ll be also accepted in all the countries.
Hm, apparently, I’ve really fallen behind the pace of the progress. Well, it’s great that the DIMPAY cards owners will have so many opportunities. I hope I’ll be able to pay for my everyday purchases with the help of this card very soon)
Mat24

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:24:24 AM

Hm, apparently, I’ve really fallen behind the pace of the progress. Well, it’s great that the DIMPAY cards owners will have so many opportunities. I hope I’ll be able to pay for my everyday purchases with the help of this card very soon)

DIMPAY? Hi everybody. And what about the security of using DIMPAY debit card?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:26:24 AM

Greetings. It’s all right, too. Each owner will be able to create his own PIN-code which won’t be known by anybody. It means that nobody will get access to the card in case it’s lost or stolen.
Mat24

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:28:37 AM

Greetings. It’s all right, too. Each owner will be able to create his own PIN-code which won’t be known by anybody. It means that nobody will get access to the card in case it’s lost or stolen.
Sounds quite good. Tell me, will I be able to block my lost card in order to get a new one?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:33:08 AM

Hi everybody. Will I be able to pay for tokens with fiat money?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:36:12 AM

Hi everybody. Will I be able to pay for tokens with fiat money?

No, you won’t. The only way to pay is use NEM and crypto-currencies the list of which you can find on the official site.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:39:30 AM

Good afternoon. At what ATMs will it be possible to cash out your crypto-currencies from debit DIMPLAY card? It would be great if there weren’t any restrictions.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:03:44 AM

Good day everybody, dear readers of the forum. Tell me, what bonus can I receive now for purchasing coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: