Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:16:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY.  (Read 26640 times)
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:06:30 AM

Good day everybody, dear readers of the forum. Tell me, what bonus can I receive now for purchasing coins?
Greetings. At the moment there’s a 10% bonus for paying with crypto-currencies and a 20% bonus for paying with NEM.
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:14:46 AM

Hi everybody. Tell me please, will DIMPAY cards carry out options of credit cards?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:17:46 AM

It’s great that with the help of debit card it’ll be possible to withdraw the funds from crypto-currency accounts via ATMs. I’m wondering what commission will be charged for conducting such an operation.
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:17:40 AM

As far as I know, every card has a certain period of use after the end of which it’ll be necessary to re-issue the card. So, I’m wondering what the period of use of DIMPAY debit cards is.
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:07:49 PM

DIMPAY offers familiar products with a familiar feel.
https://www.dimpay.io/

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:24:16 PM

Unique solutions to unique problems.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:30:33 PM

@ FankNoland : Can you stop to post these pictures always. that just spamming the thread. Thank you
we need information here and no picture book
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:02:23 PM

Ok, I finished the Spanish translation, here is the ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2555511.0 , and here is the WP summary https://www.dropbox.com/s/sls7txtv0wepb5i/dimpay-whitepaper-summary_es.pdf?dl=0 , I invite everyone to check it out Cheesy.
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:45:55 AM

Get more from your financial provider.

FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:47:51 AM

@ FankNoland : Can you stop to post these pictures always. that just spamming the thread. Thank you
we need information here and no picture book
These pictures contain information, I am sorry but I actually have to keep the thread active by posting the latest updates, I hope you understand. Cheers.

defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:03:58 AM

Good afternoon. How much will it be necessary to pay to sales outlet for integrating with your service?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:14:47 AM

Good afternoon. How long is it left before the end of public sale?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:17:02 AM

Good afternoon. How long is it left before the end of public sale?

A little more than a week, so if you haven’t bought tokens yet, you should hurry up.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:19:06 AM

Hello. Let’s suppose I need to pay for the Internet monthly. Can I automate the process of paying and make it regular? 
arakx

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

Hi. As far as I know, you’re going to involve only one exchange to convert crypto-currencies. Are you sure that it’s enough to fulfill the requirements of all the clients? 
kobzar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:19:48 AM

Hi. As far as I know, you’re going to involve only one exchange to convert crypto-currencies. Are you sure that it’s enough to fulfill the requirements of all the clients? 
I don’t know where did you find such info, but according to WP, a very wide financial platform will be used there, so there won’t be any problems with liquidity at all.
arakx

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:22:22 AM

I don’t know where did you find such info, but according to WP, a very wide financial platform will be used there, so there won’t be any problems with liquidity at all.
A platform? Does it mean that there will be several aggregators connected to DIMPAY that allow performing any exchange applications immediately? 
kobzar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:28:35 AM

A platform? Does it mean that there will be several aggregators connected to DIMPAY that allow performing any exchange applications immediately? 
Yeah, you’re right, except the point of  immediacy – it’s obvious that transactions will be performed quickly, but sometimes it will take a minor period of time.
arakx

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:32:37 AM

Yeah, you’re right, except the point of  immediacy – it’s obvious that transactions will be performed quickly, but sometimes it will take a minor period of time.
I got it, thanks, you’ve really enlightened me when telling about the opportunities of this platform. And the last question is: will such a technology be integrated into all the version of the platform, including the mobile one?
Joe0

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:37:56 AM

I got it, thanks, you’ve really enlightened me when telling about the opportunities of this platform. And the last question is: will such a technology be integrated into all the version of the platform, including the mobile one?

The best time to invest in this ICO is now, using your BTC strength against USD($). This is indeed a good project. DYOR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: