Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY.  (Read 26640 times)
mr.icoanalyst

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:22:41 AM

I start with looking for the founders in the white paper and announcement, so there is no founders presented in the announcement or in the white paper, and the announcement is done by User FrankNoland that in the Bio say that he is from Germany, frankNoland lists his homepage to be https://www.studiokhumo.co.za, a South African marketing company.

After checking out the DIMPAYs website we are in luck and find the Leading Team and Team listed, we can though not see any Frank Nolan listed so let’s guess it is a rented marketing company and the founders are not announcing their own project.

Still it do not not say who the founders are, and we see a pretty big team 17 people without counting the Advisors, there are though only 3 advisors, so that is a good number.

As this with no listed founders makes me a bit curious, I’m going to have a look at the Internet info that we can find.

Stay tuned for more updates.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:35:48 AM

This seems like a good project, and also by looking for the limited total supply I'm hoping that in the future it will be a great choice of investment.

Definitely a good one, it is a waste that alot of people dont notice this right. Besides this is still a good time to enter the ICO for 10 % bonus using NEM. Besides that if you are buying NEM now, you should be lucky because few more days price of NEM is going to shoot up. You dont need to be a proffesional trader to know what the chart looks like at this point
global payments is fast, inexpensive and secure, the purpose of the dimpay to facilitate transactions between consumers and traders, trade promotion cross bats. must be very memudahakan traders.

While the price NEM has not been high.It will be good attendees can buy from now on.This could add to our advantage.Thus let's get success with this project.
mr.icoanalyst

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:41:43 AM

Ok so we have the URL of the project, https://www.dimpay.io/ , so let’s see what we can find about that address.

After checking Whois we don’t really get a lot of info but there is some stuff that is interesting, the URL was registered in November “Creation Date:2017-11-14T11:09:05Z“ data feels like cutting a bit close for a planned December ICO, the there is not much more to find as the owners are using https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domains_by_Proxy, an organization to anonymize owners of URLs, not in anyway an illegal practice, but a bit strange and do not create a lot of confidence.

Looking at the website itself it is hosted by Cloudflare a normal hosting, but the website claims Copyright 2015 - 2017 for a URL registered in November 2017 that is peculiar, is it so that we should believe the project has a stronger foundation then what is has?

Non of this information is really creating any strong feelings of trust.
And there is no contact information anywhere, no address, no nothing, it is like a ghost.

But let’s move on to the team, stay tuned more to come

Anton_p

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:55:00 AM

Hi! DO you have any limits for investing? Any bonuses for large investors?
mr.icoanalyst

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:56:42 AM

So the lead team (no founders that we can find) are, listed as on webpage,
Anastasia Guseva Plewka - Assistant Manager
Lourens Swanepoel - I.T Support Engineer
Moshimane Kholane - Listing Expert
Allen Mutangudura - Trader
Kimesha Naidoo - Relationship Manager

So let’s start here, first interesting part is that there is only an Assistant Manager no Manager, what is that about? They are saying that they are creating a global payment system, I do believe that needs more then an Assistant Manager, out of 17 people listed there is not one full Manager, no CTO no CEO no nothing, if we would have a look at PayPal’s investment presentation when they started,I do not believe that they did not have a full management team in place and listed them.

Anyway let’s now have a look at what is listed.

Jesus, Anastasia Guseva Plewka, IS NOT EVEN LISTED ON LINKEDIN! What the ...

Investment Rule #1: Founders and Team should be listed on LinkedIn with the Organization they are looking for money from, or DON’T INVEST

Ok, Lourens Swanepoel there are loads of, most in South Africa, but non that works at DIMPAY or even list them. Moshimane Kholane listing expert? I have worked as an analyst for more then a decade, but never heard the title listing expert before, AND he don’t exist on LinkedIn either.

Ok at this point there is no reason to keep analyzing these guys and of course no point to analyze the product as there is no change in hell that this team could make a product and deploy it globally and compete with PayPal, this investment is a DEAD DUCK.

Do not invest, you have been warned !!

/mr.ICOanalyst over and out, thank you for listening, and don’t forget to tip your waitress!  
rozy_cash

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:13:20 AM

Foud HYBSE in your WP. Can I change fiat currencies for crypto there?
Valya_87

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:26:42 AM

Do you plan other products in DIM system?
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:26:51 AM

I start with looking for the founders in the white paper and announcement, so there is no founders presented in the announcement or in the white paper, and the announcement is done by User FrankNoland that in the Bio say that he is from Germany, frankNoland lists his homepage to be https://www.studiokhumo.co.za, a South African marketing company.

After checking out the DIMPAYs website we are in luck and find the Leading Team and Team listed, we can though not see any Frank Nolan listed so let’s guess it is a rented marketing company and the founders are not announcing their own project.

Still it do not not say who the founders are, and we see a pretty big team 17 people without counting the Advisors, there are though only 3 advisors, so that is a good number.

As this with no listed founders makes me a bit curious, I’m going to have a look at the Internet info that we can find.

Stay tuned for more updates.
Just to get one thing straight, I am not working for the DIMPAY, I am just managing the campaigns here on the forum. All your allegations are too good to be true, you haven't provided any evidence that supports your allegations. Why don't you say anything about the developers? DIMPAY is one of the greatest ICOs happened this year and consist of the most experienced team of developers. The project has huge potential and I personally see it following in bitcoin footsteps.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Tim.Bet

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:29:04 AM

Great plans! Building an ecosystem is time-inclusive, but certainly worth it in the end!
RubyM

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:34:43 AM

So the lead team (no founders that we can find) are, listed as on webpage,
Anastasia Guseva Plewka - Assistant Manager
Lourens Swanepoel - I.T Support Engineer
Moshimane Kholane - Listing Expert
Allen Mutangudura - Trader
Kimesha Naidoo - Relationship Manager

So let’s start here, first interesting part is that there is only an Assistant Manager no Manager, what is that about? They are saying that they are creating a global payment system, I do believe that needs more then an Assistant Manager, out of 17 people listed there is not one full Manager, no CTO no CEO no nothing, if we would have a look at PayPal’s investment presentation when they started,I do not believe that they did not have a full management team in place and listed them.

Anyway let’s now have a look at what is listed.

Jesus, Anastasia Guseva Plewka, IS NOT EVEN LISTED ON LINKEDIN! What the ...

Investment Rule #1: Founders and Team should be listed on LinkedIn with the Organization they are looking for money from, or DON’T INVEST

Ok, Lourens Swanepoel there are loads of, most in South Africa, but non that works at DIMPAY or even list them. Moshimane Kholane listing expert? I have worked as an analyst for more then a decade, but never heard the title listing expert before, AND he don’t exist on LinkedIn either.

Ok at this point there is no reason to keep analyzing these guys and of course no point to analyze the product as there is no change in hell that this team could make a product and deploy it globally and compete with PayPal, this investment is a DEAD DUCK.

Do not invest, you have been warned !!

/mr.ICOanalyst over and out, thank you for listening, and don’t forget to tip your waitress!  

Hello Mr icoAnalyst
Seems like you are new here and welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the analysis but its more like you are not getting your facts straight, but I understand that you were not around the when DIM Ecosystem was first launched back in   July01st. According to my unndestading, the DIM Ecosystem include DIMCOIN, HYBSE(which will still be launched once fully functional),Wise, Depotwallet, Dimpay, Debit Cards, Dim Currencies and more. Its more like you didn't dig enough, sit back and go do your research. I just assume that you don't even know what a Dim Tokens is, and how it will be working. I know all these I invested in July ICO, and even with this ICO I did invest a lot. Since I have read and understood how the Dim Ecosystem will operate, besides this coin getting listed in less than 72 hours I think.

Go and read, research before you analyse. WE CAN'T TIP ANALYST THAT PROVIDES US WITH INACCURATE INFORMATION.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets - https://bex.global/login
coinscontrol

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:17:19 AM

ADD YOUR COIN/TOKEN TO MOST TRUSTED AND SAFE EXCHANGE - COINSCONTROL.COM
Add your Crypto Coin/ Token to Coinscontrol.com - Future Crypto Coin Exchange and Trading Platform
If you are a developer or official representative of cryptocurrency asset,
you can add this few options to list a new asset in https://www.coinscontrol.com/Addcoin
Do not forget to provide the following when you request listing:
link to an official git of your node
link to an official website
link to block chain which must work properly
name of asset and trading symbol
By applying a request to add an asset to coinscontrol, you as developer agree to report of technical issues
with your cryptocurrency, node, block explorer etc. You also agree to notify us of all kind of forks.
In case of losing clients' funds due to forks or technical / security issues with block chain or node,
you as developer will bear financial responsibility.
Timeline for listing of new asset depends on agreement reached.
EXCLUSIVE Term is 3- 7 Businees days, Fees: 0.50 BTC ( This Fee only upto 20 Assests after that we charge 1 BTC Fee )
Thanks
Coinscontrol.com
Facebook : https://facebook.com/coinscontrol
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/coinscontrol
Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/Gty4fg8KT-73nn3UlTFrHA
woodywoodf

Activity: 234
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:55:48 AM

Where and how are you going to promote the end products? How many users should it have to be profitable?
linajacket

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:57:32 AM

i think it was only for whom had lend
william131980

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:16:23 AM

Hello dev

That is much profitable project and everyone is waiting for the time when their ICO will start because everyone know about its success so they all will invest in this project and in this case the price of their coin will increase more higher after the end of the ICO when the project will be started.

I am also waiting for the time of ICO and will invest in this project for my future profit.
piknik.ob

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:16:49 AM

Are there any differencies between the 2 wallets? Is it necessarily to make the mobile version a separate product?
joelkatumb

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:19:03 AM

Everytime I convert I just click on the new refresh button or, on the left side there is a transaction button.  Look in there.  You should see your rec coins appear after those two

steps.
Tolik.co

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:37:14 AM

For now you only have 4 DIM fiat currencies?
joelkatumb

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:46:40 AM

And when will your internal exchange be open ?
Druzje

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:56:18 AM

Can I get any bonus on ICO today?
Viktor.tt

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:06:58 PM

Who are your target audience?