Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:54:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Payment Processor - SetGetGo.com  (Read 71 times)
g-uid

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:44:08 PM

When working on a recent Bitcoin project of ours, my colleague and I found that the Bitcoin payment processors were our #1 source of frustration. Their percentage based fee's forced us to constantly rethink the ways we wanted to do things. As a result of our frustrations in this space, we worked on our own payment processor that uses fixed fees to process payments: http://setgetgo.com/

We hope this platform will be as useful to others as it continues to be for ourselves.

Some features:

- Fixed transaction fees irrespective of the amount.
- Simple REST API has been designed around anonymous GET calls
- The easy API facilitates simple wizards which allow anyone (no user registration!) to receive Bitcoin from their customers using just URLs or even HTML Buttons.
- We don't hold your Bitcoin, i.e, we try to send the merchant their Bitcoin the moment we have confirmed receipt from the user, this typically happens within 2 minutes

It's still early days for us but we wanted to get what we have out. It's working for us so hopefully it will work for you too. We are building in a host of new features, including plugins for the ecommerce frameworks as well as some updates for the front-end UI.

Suggestions, comments or concerns are very much appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.