Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hosting miners  (Read 177 times)
danielgold20 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:35:09 PM

Hello

I am interested to invest and buy miner and to host it in USA ( I am not from USA ) ( or maybe in Europe )
Do you know any places or farms that there is an option to host?
I am looking for the best place to host the miners. ( Electricity price ) I understand that from state to state it have different prices

And i tough maybe to rent a factory for the miners Maybe you know a Good  places?
I am looking for host my miners
Thank you for your help!   

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcpepa04

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:02:20 PM

i have question maybe like your question is how can me mining with my server hostinger its possible or not possible i think its possible and if you know scripte or software to start mining on my hosting
Smith871

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:58:13 AM

I will answer in some way like this that Bitcoin miners use special software to solve complex math problems and are given a certain number of Bitcoins in exchange. The software code behind Bitcoin has a built-in brake pedal, cutting the creation of Bitcoin in half every four years, and would ultimately limit the total number of Bitcoin to 21 million by 2140.
I don’t want you to see Bitcoin as a speculative bubble or a fad which celebrities have taken to, but an idea which democratises the creation and use of money, and eliminates banks and other third parties.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: