Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Hp Pavilion m8300f Windows 7 Computer bids start at .6 BTC (Trades Welcome)  (Read 984 times)
gary492 (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 02:51:48 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2013, 06:15:26 AM by gary492

Im selling my Pavilion m8300f it has a 2.5ghz cpu and 120gb HDD running Windows 7 Ultimate Works Perfect
Shipping will be .28 BTC
Can not Ship international due to the weight
Will accept Trades for Gpus or Usb miners or other stuff Just pm me
 I have over 250 positive feedback on ebay and 3 on here
Will use John K. For escrow
auction will end 2 days after last bid
The monitor is an Extra .8 Btc its a 19 inch Samsung (Dvi/VGA)

Ask for more pics
i didnt know what else to take pics of

I will buy your old broken or used iphone or Samsung Galaxy for Bitcoins or Litecoins
Send me a PM
Check out www.mojavecryptoshop.com for iPhone repair and Replica beats for Dogecoins and Bitcoins
vitalemontea

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:53:02 PM

Selling monitor alone? International shipping for monitor?
gary492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 03:00:08 PM

ya international shipping would be .3 BTC Priority mail
so ur total would be 1.1 BTC

I will buy your old broken or used iphone or Samsung Galaxy for Bitcoins or Litecoins
Send me a PM
Check out www.mojavecryptoshop.com for iPhone repair and Replica beats for Dogecoins and Bitcoins
vitalemontea

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:03:01 PM

I'll let you know later if I want to take it.
gary492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 05:08:41 PM

I'll let you know later if I want to take it.

okay

Send me a PM
gary492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 03:44:36 AM

no bids yet  Grin

Send me a PM
mmmerlin

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 10:17:35 PM

I'm interested but could do with some more specs please.

If you could post the following then I will come back with a bid.

CPU model?
RAM quantity?
Graphics? (Or just stating they're on-board if no GPU present)
Number of USB ports (this is important for me)
Wifi card? Or only ethernet?

Also, will there be a working Win7 installation on it when it ships, or will it be wiped and only the license key provided?

Many thanks,

Merlin
mmmerlin

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 10:51:35 PM

PS I should add, I am happy to escrow but am also willing to trust you if you don't think it's worth it for such a small value item, and I have much more rep over on the BFL forums than I do over here.
gary492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 06:01:29 AM

PS I should add, I am happy to escrow but am also willing to trust you if you don't think it's worth it for such a small value item, and I have much more rep over on the BFL forums than I do over here.

it has 6 usb port has a nvidia graphics card built in running on 2gb of ram
has a wifi antenna and Ethernet
using an amd anthlon 64 x2 2.5GHZ
it has a fresh new install of windows 7 so when you turn it on there will be windows 7 ready to go
pm for offers

Send me a PM
mmmerlin

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:58:33 AM

Hmmm, that sounds perfect expect for the USB ports...

I'm going to be connecting 6 USB devices, plus keyboard and mouse, so I really need 8 ports. Does it have any spare PCI slots for a USB expansion card in it?

Also, full disclosure, I'm now a little less sure that I actually need it, but it'll take a few days before I find out for sure either way. Really sorry to mess you around but you won't be surprised to know that, through a long chain of events, all the uncertainty and doubt stems from BFL... Roll Eyes
gary492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 02:02:31 AM

Hmmm, that sounds perfect expect for the USB ports...

I'm going to be connecting 6 USB devices, plus keyboard and mouse, so I really need 8 ports. Does it have any spare PCI slots for a USB expansion card in it?

Also, full disclosure, I'm now a little less sure that I actually need it, but it'll take a few days before I find out for sure either way. Really sorry to mess you around but you won't be surprised to know that, through a long chain of events, all the uncertainty and doubt stems from BFL... Roll Eyes

ya there is a pci slot available and a 1x and 16x

Send me a PM
mmmerlin

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 12:46:47 AM

Hi Gary,

I'm afraid it now looks like I'm not going to be needing it after all, though it could change. Just thought I'd let you know, and I'll certainly keep you in mind should things change again...

Cheers,

Merlin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: