Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NAGA's ICO - Any opinion  (Read 301 times)
ruioliveira73 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:16:32 PM

Hi,

Recently I got some tokens to the NAGA' ICO.

Any opinions on that ICO?

I heard that this company belongs to Roger Ver.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:37:49 PM

I don't know a lot about NAGA, but I've seen it has had some high scores in reviews. Also be careful about putting referral links on here, I don't think it is allowed.

ruioliveira73 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:32:23 PM

I am not asking fo referal links  Shocked specially not yours, once if I am registered I already have one.

I am just wondering if it is something to keep or to try to sell ASAP once the ICO is finished.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:58:16 PM

the project looks solid and has gained alot of hypes from social media and crypto community.ICOrating rated them as low risk.Moreover they have a convincing team.Keep till it moons .
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:14:54 PM

No he is just an advisor.

Anyway, get 5% Bonus when buying Naga Tokens using this link:

https://www.nagaico.com/?refcode=qnahab

Perfect. thx. Good ico. I hope the course will not disappoint us later.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:26:55 PM

What does exactly bring to the table that is new and will make it a success? I read a bit about it but it looked like more of the same Huh

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:14:46 PM

Why does everyone post referral links? Isn't it illegal here on the forum?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ruioliveira73 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

the project looks solid and has gained alot of hypes from social media and crypto community.ICOrating rated them as low risk.Moreover they have a convincing team.Keep till it moons .

I have look at their road map, besides the IPO they had successful Initial Public Offering (IPO) of its stock in which the price soared by 600%. The IPO was oversubscribed by 300% above offer.

In 2018 they will have a debit card and an exchange.

The question is: is all this real, or they just got gready with the IPO and now the ICO is to make easy money?
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:31:16 AM

I am not asking fo referal links  Shocked specially not yours, once if I am registered I already have one.

I am just wondering if it is something to keep or to try to sell ASAP once the ICO is finished.

No need to be rude. I meant the referral link in the post below yours. I don't have my own referral link because I am not registered - but if I did have one, I wouldn't post it here.

magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:41:07 AM

german team behind this..maybe this could be a good one.....think of risk. also german team.....i m trying to get more information
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:44:34 AM

This is one of the reason I don't take the project serious, Roger Ver influence in the space has waned after is behaviour and spreading of lies about Bitcoin, just wait for him to want to hijack the project soon. Not saying the core team or blockstream team are saint but it is better to do the right thing the right way
ruioliveira73 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:31:06 AM

This is one of the reason I don't take the project serious, Roger Ver influence in the space has waned after is behaviour and spreading of lies about Bitcoin, just wait for him to want to hijack the project soon. Not saying the core team or blockstream team are saint but it is better to do the right thing the right way

Well about Roger Ver, and what he has done, has nothing do to with this project.

1st as advisor he can bring a lot of experience to the table

2nd he got a little burned out, I don't think he will repeat again, I would say he will try to clean his hands by doing a good job.

At least I hope so, since I put some money on that ICO.

I am just between sell it with the profit I manage to get in the 1st couple of days or to keep it until the summer when they will come up with the new products.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: