Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:34:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT USE CAMPBX!  (Read 1953 times)
fatcoins (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:37:50 PM

CAMPBX has the worst customer service possible! They IGNORE your messages for as long as possible!

I made a domestic wire for $7,500 over 7 business days ago!

I had made successful previous domestic withdraws with CampBX before.

They are not giving me any response to why my 7.5k has yet to show up after 7 business days.

I cannot be out of this much money for too long. This is horrible a USA based exchange and I still have problems getting my USD.

Also I am a verified customer on CampBx with a 15k withdraw limit.

What should I do if CampBX does not give me a response soon? I called the bank and they have no information for me. CampBX has yet to send me a wire confirmation number?

Should I send them a demand letter or should I call the police?

Also whats with all this bullshit with exchanges saying that banks have a "manual" wire room? Hello! We live in a digital world!!!! (maybe i'm wrong, I just never heard of it until now)

Maybe things have changed or maybe I have never been made aware but I have ran successful online e-commerce business in the past where I had international and domestic wires for over $100k on a

daily basis and never had these problems. I never once heard of a "bank wire room with manual wires". When ever I had problems with a wire I would get a wire confirmation number to trace it from the bank and it did not take 7 business days!

So I just don't understand the lack of support and customer service we get when it comes to bitcoin.

p.s. CampBx was my favorite exchange until this happened. It worked great until now. Their customer service is about to turn me away forever from them.
coin-tree

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:07:54 PM

what other exchange would you suggest to use now?
chadqberry

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:28:36 PM

I agree with you, I haven't waited as long but been waiting for $2k for about 4 days when every other time I have withdrawn it took just a few minutes.  Something has happened with them and they are not communicating.
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 01:30:00 PM

oh shit, dont tell me they are bailing... Shocked
chadqberry

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:31:05 PM

I finally heard back from them via the PM I sent on this forum.  They told me they'd sort it out tomorrow (Monday).  I'll keep you updated.
iTrader

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 01:43:06 PM

*Watches*
I'll be removing them from my program if they turn bad!
chadqberry

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:31:19 AM

They responded today and I received my withdrawal to Dwolla.  I guess I'm lucky all the others went off without a hitch.
smtn512

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:44:56 AM

Glad to see this was resolved. Never had a negative experience with CAMPBX yet and this had me worried for a bit.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 04:50:18 AM

CAMPBX has the worst customer service possible! They IGNORE your messages for as long as possible!

I made a domestic wire for $7,500 over 7 business days ago!

I had made successful previous domestic withdraws with CampBX before.

They are not giving me any response to why my 7.5k has yet to show up after 7 business days.

I cannot be out of this much money for too long. This is horrible a USA based exchange and I still have problems getting my USD.

Also I am a verified customer on CampBx with a 15k withdraw limit.

What should I do if CampBX does not give me a response soon? I called the bank and they have no information for me. CampBX has yet to send me a wire confirmation number?

Should I send them a demand letter or should I call the police?

Also whats with all this bullshit with exchanges saying that banks have a "manual" wire room? Hello! We live in a digital world!!!! (maybe i'm wrong, I just never heard of it until now)

Maybe things have changed or maybe I have never been made aware but I have ran successful online e-commerce business in the past where I had international and domestic wires for over $100k on a

daily basis and never had these problems. I never once heard of a "bank wire room with manual wires". When ever I had problems with a wire I would get a wire confirmation number to trace it from the bank and it did not take 7 business days!

So I just don't understand the lack of support and customer service we get when it comes to bitcoin.

p.s. CampBx was my favorite exchange until this happened. It worked great until now. Their customer service is about to turn me away forever from them.

BUT DID YOURS GET FIXED? 

scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 07:10:56 AM

*popcorn*

Nothing?

gabbynot

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 01:04:05 PM

I'd agree on caution using CampBX.

I've had a USD Dwolla withdrawal requested 8 days ago; still not processed; first support ticket came back as an unhelpful stock response, other submitted 6 days ago has gone unanswered.

Use at your own risk.
DealMaker

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:56:55 PM

We should all come together as a community and chase any and all monsters out.  Check out my current ongoing story here ->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278973.0

And your opinion on whether this should go to the next level would be greatly appreciated -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280125.0
DealMaker

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 06:44:55 PM

Why didn't you say so sooner?? Smiley
Kashim

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 06:45:35 PM

i see thats a problem
DealMaker

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:42:20 PM

At the very least you can find out who's behind these issues -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=281042.0
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:27:41 PM

I have not had problems with them.  I moved a large amount through them 3 weeks ago, and all the dwolla deposits posted immediately when I sent the request through campbx. 

I did have a small delay from my bank to dwolla, but it's because the dwolla fraud department held up the initial transfer until they verified it was actually me.  No delay on the campbx side though. 
Kyle91

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:43:50 AM

just a reminder as well, blockchain's customer service is shit too.
DealMaker

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:45:50 PM

just a reminder as well, blockchain's customer service is shit too.

So they should be boycotted and all funds withdrawn from them.  There is no excuse to play games with a person's financials.  I believe it's time to "clean house" in the bitcoin world.
prabhuswamy

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 09:39:25 PM

TRUE... DO NOT EVER USE CAMP BX....

The firm claims to have its office and servers located in Georgia, US. However, this guys sits outside the US and operates his platform... Googling down a bit, you will come to know that name of this guy is keyur mithawala.... and the servers to be located in Europe.

The name of the servers are

ERIC.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
LARA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Campbx.com resides at CloudFlare in Europe.

This guy Keyur Mithwala is a bloody cheat... Dont ever make depoits at CampBX. This is another fraudulent business aiming to make huge money from the bitcoin bubble....
edutBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:19:42 PM

cloudfare ? because they are using a clouding service.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: