Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bought]WTB FTC, PPC - will pay with PXC, WDC or LKY  (Read 476 times)
NickBack1951 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:09:20 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2013, 09:46:46 PM by NickBack1951

WTB FTC or/and PPC.

0.0019 BTC/PPC
0.001 BTC/FTC

The prices are in BTC but I will pay in PXC, WDC or LKY, I have a lot of this altcoins due to my superior hashrate. No BTC or LTC.
Don't offer me quantity under 100 pcs.

"Why don't you buy them at btc-e?"  - I need to sell this altcoin shit as quickly as I can first, and second - I would like to take FTC/PPC at little bit better price if its possible. You gain even more than stock price because I'll give you the alts at good price"
"Will you send first?" - Yes I will, if you are member with positive feedback or Full Member and above.

PM me or write here!

nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:19:01 PM

WTB FTC or/and PPC.

0.0019 BTC/PPC
0.001 BTC/FTC

The prices are in BTC but I will pay in PXC, WDC or LKY, I have a lot of this altcoins due to my superior hashrate. No BTC or LTC.
Don't offer me quantity under 100 pcs.

"Why don't you buy them at btc-e?"  - I need to sell this altcoin shit as quickly as I can first, and second - I would like to take FTC/PPC at little bit better price if its possible. You gain even more than stock price because I'll give you the alts at good price"
"Will you send first?" - Yes I do, if you are member with positive feedback or Full Member and above.

PM me ot write here!

It would be better if you atleast keep your PXC. PXC,FTC and WDC have partnered with each other. And yeah you can always convert your coins to BTC and then buy FTC from cryptsy.com

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: