Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $20k altcoin investment advice.. what will 10x?  (Read 1731 times)
russ1990 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:20:34 PM

What altcoin can i put $20k into and see a good chance of a 10x gain withinin the next 2 months.

im currently invested in

bitcoin
waves
shift

ive made great gains in all 3 of these so far.

the only coin i have in mind so far for a 10x is ELIXIR
CoinratZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:20:44 PM

Sys an xel, potential 10x
cryptounite

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:23:30 PM

What about coss and LBRY credits?

oyoW9Pie8oh

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:32:38 PM

ELIX.  Big potential.
I think the next coin what will us let big smile.
Last 2 Weeks i profit x3
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:35:31 PM

In my opinion you have a good chance of a 10x in a shot time with STRATIS (STRAT) and VERGE (XVG).
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:46:52 PM

Why everybody is investing in Waves? Didn't you noticed that it is a shitty coin?

I dont know why you all are still trying to hype waves, it is a dead coin, it has been freezed a lot. And the ATH from this coin was $6,34, and it was three months ago.

During the last time it has been fluctuating between $2,80 and $5, there is no way to see that it is profitable, because it is not.

Elixir might be a very good choice, i have some of them, and i am really thinking about buying more, it already did more than 38% today, it is a good decision to invest in there.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
acallopssstonished

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:03:08 PM

I would look into Coss. It is an exchange with 50 % fee split for token holders. Dividend payout has been around 2% annually but that is with around $200,000 daily volume. Now imagine the volume increasing to x10 then surely price of the token will follow. They are hopefully going to accept FIAT next year with 0.75% fee charge which is also going to be split to dividend holders.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:13:36 PM

Lol  Cheesy It is impossible to predict 10x coin I am also looking for 5x 10x 100x coins but even though I already invested in some good coins, I am not sure about even 5x gain at all.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:14:47 PM

Why everybody is investing in Waves? Didn't you noticed that it is a shitty coin?

I dont know why you all are still trying to hype waves, it is a dead coin, it has been freezed a lot. And the ATH from this coin was $6,34, and it was three months ago.

During the last time it has been fluctuating between $2,80 and $5, there is no way to see that it is profitable, because it is not.

Elixir might be a very good choice, i have some of them, and i am really thinking about buying more, it already did more than 38% today, it is a good decision to invest in there.

If your only argument of why waves is a bad coin is because it reached its all time high 3 months ago then that will mean that almost all altcoins are dead coins too, if you do not like waves that is your right, but almost all altcoins reached their all time high at that point, for example some people may think that ETH each its all time high recently due to the high price in dollars, but its all time high was 0.15BTC at mid June.
Chamone

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:23:55 PM

I personally feel that coins with passive incomes are the future like Coss, Brickblock and Bankera.

However if you are after a 10x return within two months it would have to be an extremely lucky ICO.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:37:04 PM

Its a great capital to invest so you cannot afford to take risk of investing blindly in any coin and hoping that it will pump in short term so its better to invest in bitcoin and hold it for a long term as it will surely give you good profits in long term but if you want to make it in really quick time then you should start looking for good ICO.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:39:49 PM

You are more likeluy to pick a 0.1x  Grin

If you are chasing 10x i would go for small market cap coins. DeepOnion could go 10x the next 2 months since most of the coins are tied up for airdrops.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:53:56 PM

Not 10x but investing in waves should bring you earnings like 2x/3x more than you invest so maybe think about it!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:02:34 PM

Bitcoin , ETH and NEO . Okay maybe it does not get too much but it does not.

Justin Biebers

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:25:49 PM

bbq coin, lite doge, any ico, or other fresh innovation coinye in the exchanger
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:38:00 PM

Bitcoin
Eth
Waves
DGB

Make sure that you don't invest all your money in single coin and diversify your investments as it will minimize your risk of loosing money in long term.
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:55:18 PM

minex, ethereum, waves, gup Smiley
especially minex seems to make a lot of money.the most popular coin of recent days

mrdrumspin

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:09:14 PM

Deep onion? i know people kinda look down on deeponion because of all the spamming around the community about it but the fact is i bought it for 1.44$ a piece and 2 weeks later its already 2.11$. and its in the middle of the airdrop only. when i bought it i was kinda skeptical. Now i think i shuld have gotten more instead of BTCcash wich im not really fond of but it looked ok to earn some money.
eurocatcoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:11:20 PM

No IOTAs NO Party. Simply.
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:47:05 PM

You can buy Elix,  has many potential and läßt day's it rise x3. Nice Investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: