Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it advisable for me to Hold or Sell ?  (Read 746 times)
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:50:48 PM

Hello , I have about 3 months only working with bitcoin and i've only gathered some of it from freelance work and signature campaigne.
It's like 100$ every month or more . Is it beneficial for me to sell those amounts and just live with them. or should i hold although they are small amounts.
I've been told that small amounts like that won't make any diffrence if u held them,so i might just as well sell.
Is anyone in the same situation as me ? and what are you planning to do with you satoshi.
I your case, i would say hold. With all respect, the amount you gathered is not really that high. Don't sell and restart saving again. Continue working and work harder to keep making bitcoin. At this moment, there is not much spots available at signature compaigns so it may takes a while to gather the same amount you sold.
My advice to you is to hold your bitcoin for now to see what's going to happen during this month at least, then it's your call.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:54:59 PM

Hello , I have about 3 months only working with bitcoin and i've only gathered some of it from freelance work and signature campaigne.
It's like 100$ every month or more . Is it beneficial for me to sell those amounts and just live with them. or should i hold although they are small amounts.
I've been told that small amounts like that won't make any diffrence if u held them,so i might just as well sell.
Is anyone in the same situation as me ? and what are you planning to do with you satoshi.

If you're worried and you need some money for emergency purposes, sell it. It's also good to sell it because Bitcoin is now reaching $10000. It is one of your benefits for now because of its high value. But if you're waiting for more money or profits, Just hold it and earn. Bitcoin has the high possibility that it would reach $11000 this month, i guess.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:29:47 PM

I think, holding bitcoin is advisable nowadays. The price of bitcoi is continuously increasing, it reaches a new horizon at- $11k+. If ypu want even higher return of investment. Continue to work hard and increase you investment, one day it will pay off.
rahmanrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:52:06 PM

Firstly you have to make up with your mind that is it really that kind of worthfull to you to sell your BTC in this price? If the anser is no then you should hold it as long as you can  🙂 because in my opinion it will be more profitable if you can hold it right now  Grin
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:05:47 PM

Its up to you my friend, if your going to sell or hold your bitcoin. But for me it is more advisable to hold , now that we are witnessing the sudden increase value of bitcoin, which had reach the $11k, and still counting.  It is much greater you are going to earn temporarily but if you really needed then you may sell it which you can still earn from this high point price of Bitcoin but not as much when you hold it for now.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: