Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:37:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you to all the Terrified BTC Sellers!  (Read 6784 times)
BittBurger (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:18:35 PM

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you out there who are running for the hills because you are so easily terrified by negative articles you are seeing in the news, about BTC being a failed endeavour.

Those of you who are mass-unloading all your coinage because you are so easily manipulated by public opinion.

Its because of you that the rest of us are getting BTC at a huge discount right now.  So thanks!   Grin

Please keep selling for awhile.  I was hoping to see it hit $50 before it rebounds back to $100 and eventually hits $1,000 or more.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
drwho88888

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:34:47 PM

lol funny thread I laughed
donjonson

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:33:31 PM

I was hoping it hit 50 but seems it didnt thats bad. Once it reaches 120 I ll sell and wait to reach 60-70 again. These guys are wonderful for letting me get 100% profits in a couple of weeks.

Love you.

I'm just a simple guy swimming in a sea of sharks.
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 05:33:46 PM

People ask why the price of Bitcoin is dropping... and it's because people are selling at low prices! Not a smart move.

Haven't you all heard the phrase "Buy low, sell high" before?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

Big Toe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:42:42 PM

Yes I agree thank you
BittBurger (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:05:22 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2013, 09:04:27 PM by BittBurger

This thread is also an expression of my frustration at human nature.  People seem to be mindless sheep, following the herd.  

xavier

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:14:14 PM

Someone please move this drivel to speculation..
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 07:23:10 PM

YES, dropping it should just keep on dropping  Grin

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
rat

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:35:38 PM

i really don't think most of the folks involved in bitcoin are sheep....

they are probably smarter than the OP.
Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:11:18 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2013, 10:41:22 PM by Trongersoll

Oddly, people aren't so scared of the price drop as to turn off their mining equipment. Dang it people! Bitcoin is a failure! turn off your mining rigs!!! Save endangered electrons! Angry
BittBurger (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:04:10 PM

i really don't think most of the folks involved in bitcoin are sheep....they are probably smarter than the OP.
Normally I would agree with you, except that the price just dropped from $100 to $68 practically overnight.
Therefore we have proof that even some bitcoin people are easily influenced by public opinion.

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:20:50 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2013, 09:31:52 PM by conspirosphere.tk

We are currently working to resolve some fundamental issues in response to requests we have received from several international regulatory agencies. If you have any questions, feel free to ask..Ira

"We" who?
True coiners don't give a rat's ass about "regulatory agencies". That's the whole point of cryptocoins.
Who wants to deal with "agencies" are fine enough with fiat.
TheBanker

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:29:11 PM

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you out there who are running for the hills because you are so easily terrified by negative articles you are seeing in the news, about BTC being a failed endeavour.

Those of you who are mass-unloading all your coinage because you are so easily manipulated by public opinion.

Its because of you that the rest of us are getting BTC at a huge discount right now.  So thanks!   Grin

Please keep selling for awhile.  I was hoping to see it hit $50 before it rebounds back to $100 and eventually hits $1,000 or more.

-B-

good day, Over the past year I have mined over 1k in bitcoins and i'm not planning on selling them any time soon. Bitcoin is valued much more than you may be aware of. This is because of it's dynamic attributes and the potential to help people who live in poverty stricken regions across the globe. We are currently working to resolve some fundamental issues in response to requests we have received from several international regulatory agencies. If you have any questions, feel free to ask..Ira

So thats what troll smells like . . .
BittBurger (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:38:14 PM

Ira H Fuchs: Co Founder of Bitnet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Fuchs

-B-

WinVery.com

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:01:32 PM

I did my part to aid in the descent.  People do not want to bet a high value BTC.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:12:03 PM

Thanks for all the free money to come I believe in the FV hehe  Wink

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Fugger

Activity: 156

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 10:17:36 PM

It's to supplement speculation with actual use of Bitcoin as a means of payment. That is what will ultimately drive value (and price). Pure speculation by the majority of 'users' will always result in price decline.

Token Tool by Bitbond
▬▬▬ Create, manage and multisend tokens on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon and Avalanche ▬▬▬
■ Twitter ■ Join Telegram
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:42:55 PM

We are currently working to resolve some fundamental issues in response to requests we have received from several international regulatory agencies. If you have any questions, feel free to ask..Ira

"We" who?
True coiners don't give a rat's ass about "regulatory agencies". That's the whole point of cryptocoins.
Who wants to deal with "agencies" are fine enough with fiat.

You don't have to deal with regulatory agencies if you don't want to. Buy cryptos P2P, or buy from an exchange now and never withdraw into fiat. Job done.

Regulation was never about bitcoin, its about regulating the flow of USD.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
rdrdigital

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:45:05 PM

but but but havent you heard bitcoins dead? again!  for like the 10th time.  I better sell everything at any price I can get!
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:47:44 PM

but but but havent you heard bitcoins dead? again!  for like the 10th time.  I better sell everything at any price I can get!

That's what Wired Magazine said the last time a crash happened in 2011. Now they look like idiots.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: