Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY IOTA FAST  (Read 5161 times)
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:02:17 AM

Does anybody know people who are top 10 holders of IOTA?
Now they have a great chance to move market as they want. Now IOTA is overbought... The reason for such great grow is just a news about adding IOTA to bittrex.
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:26:21 AM

the new ethereum is coming.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:03:38 PM

ok, bought again, not a clever thing since we are ath but is better then missing this big opportunity

time as always will tell us who is in the right place

saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:19:00 PM

Does anybody know people who are top 10 holders of IOTA?
Now they have a great chance to move market as they want. Now IOTA is overbought... The reason for such great grow is just a news about adding IOTA to bittrex.
unfortunately i brought only 71 iota and it is such a low amount.  i brought it around 6 months ago when the price was around 0.5$. i really believe in this project. i think iota is just like btc and eth and completely a different currency to watch. i think those who have not join the train wait a little bit and buy iota as much as you can it will boom in 2018.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:53:58 PM

unfortunately i brought only 71 iota and it is such a low amount.  i brought it around 6 months ago when the price was around 0.5$. i really believe in this project. i think iota is just like btc and eth and completely a different currency to watch. i think those who have not join the train wait a little bit and buy iota as much as you can it will boom in 2018.

Could you tell me what the price is now?

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:24:52 PM

we mooning soon, get to the rocket while still on the pad, uoyvw been warned guys
Unfortunately we cant join the train since the price is trending up now. Maybe when the price goes down I will get aome iota
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:29:48 PM

we mooning soon, get to the rocket while still on the pad, uoyvw been warned guys

DAMN.

Even Justin Biebers bought IOTA.
I really have to rethink about buying more of this coin.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:33:49 PM

ok, bought again, not a clever thing since we are ath but is better then missing this big opportunity

Never buy high bro, I know this can be tempting, but you have to keep in mind that IOTA was traded for pennies in a private slack channel before it got listed on exchanges. This coin already made more than x1000 since its launch. I understand that we see it rising higher, but most of the time its the ones who get in late that are suffering in the end. Dont get me wrong, I love IOTA and been holding for long now (bought at 25 cents) but I always recommend people not to run after hype. Furthermore I rather want an organic growth for IOTA than a fast hype driven one. There will be another opportunity coming your way.
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:43:04 PM

Never buy high bro, I know this can be tempting, but you have to keep in mind that IOTA was traded for pennies in a private slack channel before it got listed on exchanges. This coin already made more than x1000 since its launch. I understand that we see it rising higher, but most of the time its the ones who get in late that are suffering in the end. Dont get me wrong, I love IOTA and been holding for long now (bought at 25 cents) but I always recommend people not to run after hype. Furthermore I rather want an organic growth for IOTA than a fast hype driven one. There will be another opportunity coming your way.

Agreed. Honestly even though I believe in IOTA long term I've sold at the peak now. Waiting for a dip to re-enter.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:46:45 PM

its so expensive now or maybe not Smiley but there is a big pump and ath so dont know how much more can go. if you buy on this point its  risky. people can think i have enough profit and than big sell can start.
btc is also can jump to $15k than dont know if iota can grow more.

Justin Biebers (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:51:05 PM

Yeah, wait couple more days, maybe a week. Buy then
Justin Biebers (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:13:08 PM

A little-known digital currency surges 70% after teaming up with firms like Microsoft

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/04/cryptocurrency-iota-rallies-after-launch-of-data-marketplace.html

A digital currency has added more than $3 billion to its market value after the firm behind it said it was teaming up with a number of big tech firms, including Microsoft and Samsung on a "data marketplace."

Called IOTA, the cryptocurrency saw a spike on Sunday evening, rallying just over 70 percent in the last 24 hours, according to data from industry website Coinmarketcap. Its price soared to an all-time high of $2.54 at 8:29 a.m. London time, up 71 percent from Sunday's price of $1.48. It is now the fifth-largest digital asset by market capitalization, dethroning altcoin Dash.

The rally followed an announcement by the IOTA Foundation, a German non-profit firm that oversees the virtual currency, last Tuesday, that it had partnered with the likes of Microsoft, Samsung and Fujitsu on a blockchain-based marketplace that lets them sell data.

David Sonstebo, IOTA's co-founder and CEO, said data is "the new oil," and that the marketplace project is letting firms sell data to incentivize them to share this data that would otherwise be wasted.

"At present, up to 99 percent of this precious data gathered is lost to the void," he told CNBC in an email. "IOTA incentivize sharing of data through its zero fee transactions and by ensuring data integrity for free on the decentralized distributed ledger."

He added that the marketplace is currently a pilot project, and that examples of data being shared included weather and air quality data.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:20:44 PM

DAMN.

This may become the big on price coin if its being adopted by some big names. Even IOTA has teamed up with Cisco , Volkswagen , Samsung for the launch. Going by this names it should be growing soon and the price will be rising very quickly. This will boost the sale of the coin when such big players join the coin. Seems good to invest a partial amount in this coin.

diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

DAMN.

This may become the big on price coin if its being adopted by some big names. Even IOTA has teamed up with Cisco , Volkswagen , Samsung for the launch. Going by this names it should be growing soon and the price will be rising very quickly. This will boost the sale of the coin when such big players join the coin. Seems good to invest a partial amount in this coin.

Long term I feel this coin has great potential but I can't help but feeling that the price at the moment is based mostly around hype and that in time it may come back down before continuing upward over time. I hope I am not wrong or I will end up with 0 IOTA

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:23:37 PM

Dumb question but aren´t we already mooning?Smiley Price is at ATH now. I bought 15th August which was around last ATH. That is just me buying out of FOMO like always.
It is not a dumb question we are already in the moon but some people simply do not have enough they want the price to keep moving up infinitively and we know that is not going to happen, this is why you see a lot of dumb threads calling a coin dead just because it has not gone up in the last months, in fact there were many threads like that at the beginning of the year about bitcoin and now look at the price.
jwrent34

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:30:07 PM

Maybe its to late...  Cry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:47:16 PM

Unbelievable rocket high IOTA $2.96 USD (53.02%)  but i am very disappointed because i sold out 80 IOTA only 1.25$ per token.IOTA suddenly big increasing.Now coinmarketcap listed maximum coin showing green signal.Alt coin holder got big reward.
Justin Biebers (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:01:56 PM

Unbelievable rocket high IOTA $2.96 USD (53.02%)  but i am very disappointed because i sold out 80 IOTA only 1.25$ per token.IOTA suddenly big increasing.Now coinmarketcap listed maximum coin showing green signal.Alt coin holder got big reward.

Believe me some morons are selling right now, some morons sold ethereum when it was 10 dollars. There's different type of investors out there.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:57:23 PM

I'm holding 50,000 IOTA, now how do I dump them and cash out? is there any clone of IOTA which is listed on more than one exchange? even if IOTA hits $50 I can't withdraw more than 0.025/day. buy activity fast, you can withdrawal any amount on DEX, you have been warned.

🖤😏
BitGenerator

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:59:04 PM

What's the reason behind your prediction OP ? I would like some more information before making an investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: