Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin writer looking for work  (Read 1630 times)
psybits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:39:34 PM

I am involved in http://bitcoinprbuzz.com and I am a very competent writer with a relevant degree with Honours.

I can do:

- Copy Writing
- Website Content
- Essays
- Books

Ghost writing is OK.

I leave no stone unturned and if the article requires extensive research I can do this too - and this is included in the price.

Article can be in US spelling and grammar, or UK - depending on your requirements.

To make it worth my time rates are 1 BTC per 1000 words (you get what you pay for) - and three revisions until you are happy with the content.

100% original, high quality content guaranteed to please.

Turnaround is 24 hours for 500 words, 48 hours for 1000 words and so on.

I require 50% payment upfront for my work.

Please just send me a PM with what you have in mind happy to help with all kinds of projects!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 10:24:09 PM

If you're interested in writing I suggest trying out Devtome, it pays out per 1,000 words.
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:26:07 AM

If you're interested in writing I suggest trying out Devtome, it pays out per 1,000 words.

Thanks Boelens I am a long time Devtome contributor but I am looking for even more writing work!

Thanks
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:44:09 AM

i am re-instantiating a site that had about 20000 registered business readers, should be ready in a couple weeks.

send me a PM with your skype and lets have a chat
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 05:05:52 PM

Sounds very interesting.

PM sent!
FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 01:33:13 AM

Did you ever find anything?

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 03:48:22 PM

I am involved in http://bitcoinprbuzz.com and I am a very competent writer with a relevant degree with Honours.

I can do:

- Copy Writing
- Website Content
- Essays
- Books

Ghost-writing is okay.

I leave no stone unturned and if the article requires extensive research I can do this, too, and this is included in the price.

Article can be in US spelling and grammar, or UK, depending on your requirements.

To make it worth my time, rates are 1 BTC per 1000 words (you get what you pay for) and three revisions until you are happy with the content.

100% original, high-quality content that is guaranteed to please.

Turnaround is 24 hours for 500 words, 48 hours for 1000 words, and so on.

Please just send me a PM with what you have in mind; I'm happy to help with all kinds of projects!

Fixed tons of grammatical errors in your post. You should hire me as an editor, considering you're claiming this is professional.  Tongue

How did you even get a degree with Honor's like this?  Roll Eyes

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 03:55:40 PM

I am involved in http://bitcoinprbuzz.com.  I am a competent writer with a relevant degree with Honours.

I can do:

- Copy Writing
- Website Content
- Essays
- Books

Ghost writing is okay.

I leave no stone unturned.  If the article requires extensive research, I can do this at no extra charge.

Article can be in US spelling and grammar or UK, depending on your requirements.

To make it worth my time, rates are 1 BTC per 1000 words (you get what you pay for) and three revisions until you are happy with the content.

Please just send me a PM with what you have in mind; happy to help with all kinds of projects!

Fixed tons of grammatical errors in your post. You should hire me as an editor, considering you're claiming this is professional, :p.

Further edited for stylistic reasons.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:10:52 PM

I am involved in http://bitcoinprbuzz.com.  I am a competent writer with a relevant degree with Honours.

I can do:

- Copy Writing
- Website Content
- Essays
- Books

Ghost writing is okay.

I leave no stone unturned.  If the article requires extensive research, I can do this at no extra charge.

Article can be in US spelling and grammar or UK, depending on your requirements.

Please just send me a PM with what you have in mind; happy to help with all kinds of projects!

Fixed tons of grammatical errors in your post. You should hire me as an editor, considering you're claiming this is professional, :p.

I did my own revisions prior to your post, and it looks like you edited the first draft I posted. My post now covers everything (including things like correcting "ghost writing" to "ghost-writing").

I just can't fathom how someone can graduate with Honor's in something they don't even full understand. That is beyond me.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 04:40:25 PM

I am involved in http://bitcoinprbuzz.com.  I am a competent writer with a relevant degree with Honours.

I can do:

- Copy Writing
- Website Content
- Essays
- Books

Ghost writing is okay.

I leave no stone unturned.  If the article requires extensive research, I can do this at no extra charge.

I did my own revisions prior to your post, and it looks like you edited the first draft I posted. My post now covers everything (including things like correcting "ghost writing" to "ghost-writing").

I just can't fathom how someone can graduate with Honor's in something they don't even full understand. That is beyond me.

Seeing all your edits, I might have you edit my book after I edit it for content. I didn't even know high-quality was supposed to be written like that.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:42:45 PM

I am involved in http://bitcoinprbuzz.com.  I am a competent writer with a relevant degree with Honours.

I can do:

- Copy Writing
- Website Content
- Essays
- Books

Ghost writing is okay.

I leave no stone unturned.  If the article requires extensive research, I can do this at no extra charge.

Seeing all your edits, I might have you edit my book after I edit it for content. I didn't even know high-quality was supposed to be written like that.

If it is of high quality, you don't hyphenate it. If it is high-quality, you do.

FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 04:57:36 PM

I can do:

- Copy Writing
- Website Content
- Essays
- Books

Ghost writing is okay.

If it is of high quality, you don't hyphenate it. If it is high-quality, you do.

You're like a English teacher or something right?

Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 05:18:26 PM

I can do:

- Copy Writing
- Website Content
- Essays
- Books

Ghost writing is okay.

You don't have to be a teacher to know proper grammar and spelling. English is a fairly easy language to learn.
FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 05:25:16 PM

I can do:

- Copy Writing
- Website Content
- Essays
- Books

Ghost writing is okay.

English is a fairly easy language to learn.

"Learning English" and being a Grammar Nazi are 2 different things.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 05:34:14 PM

I would never have called him out on this were it not for essentially claiming that he is a professional writer and has the degree to prove it. When you flat out lie like this, it makes the rest of us look bad. Furthermore, he wants 1 BTC per 1000 words (due to his extensive knowledge of the English language), although he, again, is lying to earn money.

You can tell based on the press releases posted on BitcoinPRBuzz alone that he is far less than professional. This leads me to believe that he is attempting to use trickery and false claims to get paid more by people who otherwise don't know better. I have morals and I can't see myself sitting by while things like this happen. They destroy the reputation for each and every one of us, so when people do things like this it has a direct effect on me as well.

FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 05:43:31 PM

I would never have called him out on this were it not for essentially claiming that he is a professional writer and has the degree to prove it. When you flat out lie like this, it makes the rest of us look bad. Furthermore, he wants 1 BTC per 1000 words (due to his extensive knowledge of the English language), although he, again, is lying to earn money.

You can tell based on the press releases posted on BitcoinPRBuzz alone that he is far less than professional. This leads me to believe that he is attempting to use trickery and false claims to get paid more by people who otherwise don't know better. I have morals and I can't see myself sitting by while things like this happen. They destroy the reputation for each and every one of us, so when people do things like this it has a direct effect on me as well.

I'm not saying it is a problem to point out his errors, I am saying that there is a difference between "Learning English" and being a Grammar Nazi.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 05:45:18 PM

I'm not saying it is a problem to point out his errors, I am saying that there is a difference between "Learning English" and being a Grammar Nazi.

I don't see where this comes from, though. You're the only one to bring up either of those terms. Prior to this, there was no mention of either. So I have no idea what you're trying to get at, considering you haven't validated your statement. I could just as easily say, "an apple is not a car," but what does that mean? How is that relevant to the discussion?

FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 05:47:54 PM

I don't see where this comes from, though.

I'm coming from a few posts ago, where I said something like "I didn't know that was supposed to be like that" and you said "English is not a hard language to learn".

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 05:51:20 PM

I don't see where this comes from, though.

I'm coming from a few posts ago, where I said something like "I didn't know that was supposed to be like that" and you said "English is not a hard language to learn".

And how does that lead in to "grammar Nazi?" If someone were to run a red light or a stop sign in their car, would you claim that anyone who gives them a ticket is a "driving Nazi" because they expect that people know the basics of the road?

jnagyjr

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Psalm 15

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 03:48:16 PM

To further segue off-topic, did this thread got Godwin['d|ed]?

Proverbs 12:1
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: