Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How not to become a hostage of the sect?  (Read 253 times)
androidpobeditel (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:41:53 PM

Among my friends there are several people whose children came under the influence of sectarians. And getting them out of there was not easy. Share your experience, if there is one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:01:04 AM

I really think people should avoid getting trapped in any kind of sect. But some people apparently are very sensible to that attractors.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
topse

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:02:08 AM

Get to know your religion more deeply. because if you just know some, you will get easy to be influence by other people.
Make friends with those who remind you of God.
because friends are the most influence also. that's why choosing friend is not wrong actually.
because when we have wrong friend. we will get the risk.
another way is Be careful of people trying to make the impression that being part of a group is more interesting than just being part of the outside world.
usually they try to impress us with many happiness of being group.
you need to think twice or even 1000 times to take the decision of joining a group.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:54:42 PM

What do you exactly mean by "sectarian"? The word can also refer to being in an in-group.

Whether you are talking about religious "sects" which mostly end up as cults, or to deep sectarian divides like we are seeing in the US, it helps if the person knows how to be critical and yet willing to listen to opposing views.

With regards to religious cults, it is really hard to keep children away from these since they are not really fully mentally-developed and can still be quite suggestible. It probably helps to start them on the skeptical road as early as possible, that's the only thing I can think off.
Peeter_Cash

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:44:46 PM

Among my friends there are several people whose children came under the influence of sectarians. And getting them out of there was not easy. Share your experience, if there is one.
What kind of sect?
mysterio2018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:29:14 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 01:08:18 PM by mysterio2018

Don’t lose your focus and keep on doing what your re doing. There s no time like the present. Don’t believe what they say.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:38:17 PM

Get to know your religion more deeply. because if you just know some, you will get easy to be influence by other people.
Make friends with those who remind you of God.

He is trying to get out of a sect/cult, not switch.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:39:27 PM

Myself I am monotheist but I don't follow dogmas or existing organized religions like Christianism or Islam.

I believe it's dangerous to allow other people to shape your beliefs especially when they have bad intentions like in sects but even when they have good intentions.

Now when you're born in a religious family, it's hard to shape your own beliefs yourself without contradicting your family but I think it is a necessary step in order to have some free thought.

The only sect I have known people from was Scientology, they all left after a while seeing the costs outweight greatly the benefits.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
andersonjennifer

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:00:34 PM

Just use your brains! And look after your kids more carefully.
ericchappell

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:02:57 PM

The term "sect" seems to have a pejorative connotation. Nothing good donna happen if you are a part of it.
meghansullivan

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:08:55 PM

I wonder what do they do in sects? Praying? Or sharing money? I never heard anything good about sects.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:37:56 AM

It depends on the kind of sect? religious? cults?..or fraternity sect?.. one cannot become member unless one decide or agree to do so, I guess as to the question how not...means you should scrutinize, check, get to know what's in them, what they offer, what they like you to be or to do.. if all these do not agree with the principles or belief that you have why joining them in a first place or allow our kids if these is bad for their either.. we are responsible to our own decision and the choices that we made will someone affect us or our family.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
lp5773628

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:44:57 AM

пpocтo вooбщe нe peaгиpoвaть нa ниx вooбщe ни пoд кaким пpeдлoгoм нe вcтyпaть нe зaмaнивaтьcя тoгдa и пpoблeм нe бyдeт
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: