Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:57:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im Offering my services as campaign manager guys  (Read 383 times)
TheBarMan (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:43:51 PM

Hello.

Im a member account in growing process and im offering my time and expertise as campaigne manager if someone is looking some one to do this job i will happy to do it.

Good day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:52:57 PM

this forum is in need of more good campaign manager.

but you need to give us more info,

1 have you done anything like this before?
2 are you going to add graphics to threads? (most designers do)
3 are you willing to put money into escrow? (to prove you will do the work)
4 you say "expertise" what exactly is it you can excel at?
5 do you have a price bracket your going to fall in?
6 where in the world are you and what languages do you know (timezone is actually important, are you on when the mass is)

best.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:31:41 PM

Wrong. The forum has enough *good* managers as is. A lot of the people offering these services could easily take up more jobs given how often they bump up their threads.

@OP: Just no.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheBarMan (OP)

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

Hi, all;  sometimes i have the idea that the campaign managers have more than one campaigns and it results in delays; so, thats why im offering my time and knoledge for this activity, i think that as in all the platforms some people has time doing this jobs but it is posible be brave and "show your self", you know is like fish, just send the line and some one picks...  if you cant do the job... well... finally a red flag is not for nothing, right?

Well, answering the questions and hopping it gets good results:

1 have you done anything like this before? Not in this site but something similar in my previous job.
2 are you going to add graphics to threads? (most designers do)  I can do that, im not designer but i can save all that job to the people to hire me as part of my duty.
3 are you willing to put money into escrow? (to prove you will do the work) : That is not a problem i suppose is part of the job hire a good escrow for avoid any problem related with the money management.
4 you say "expertise" what exactly is it you can excel at?  Im computer engineer with more than 20 years working in programming and design of Web Pages and the last two years i worked in sevral projects related with altcoins and bitcoins (For more info about contact me in private for responsive with my clients)
5 do you have a price bracket your going to fall in?  No yet, i think that the Prices can be negotiated according to each project individually.
6 where in the world are you and what languages do you know (timezone is actually important, are you on when the mass is): My timezone is -6 Im in Mexico, City and i can write and read in spanish and english

Good day.  Wink
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:05:42 PM

Wrong. The forum has enough *good* managers as is. A lot of the people offering these services could easily take up more jobs given how often they bump up their threads.

sorry, but no, I guess its perspective, I have a few projects on the go and all ways looking out for people to run them, I see plenty of thread design bumping but not many project managers, I could be looking when they are all busy, but I welcome any healthy competition, in any field if they are competent enough, I dont see why people are not supporting on this forum, were supposed to be the new society, a revelation per say, your promoting a right wing hierarchy, one man at the top style system.

anyway, I rabble, good luck op, I am sure you will find some jobs to kick you off and gain some steam here.

Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:15:55 AM

Are you afraid for more competitors @Lauda?
You cannot judge someone's ability who knows he is better than you!
TheBarMan (OP)

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

Thanks all for that fine comments, i hope this prosper friends...

lets sent up ;P
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:51:04 PM

sorry, but no, I guess its perspective, I have a few projects on the go and all ways looking out for people to run them, I see plenty of thread design bumping but not many project managers, I could be looking when they are all busy,
Wrong. Have you PM'd aTriz? Have you PM'd Aventhe, Yahoo, Edward? Stop posting false information.

but I welcome any healthy competition, in any field if they are competent enough,
There is no healthy competition here.

I dont see why people are not supporting on this forum, were supposed to be the new society, a revelation per say, your promoting a right wing hierarchy, one man at the top style system.
All those pretend managers are one of the root causes of this forum's cancer. Also, liberalism is cancer.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:23:15 PM

ha ha, well you obviously know better than me, rather than making a constructed and open minded post, I get attacked.

I will leave it there, I have my view, and you have yours, respect

good luck op
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: