Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:07:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 Token Distribution for ICOs  (Read 221 times)
greenplants (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:45:05 PM

Hi everyone,
I'm offering my service for distributing ERC20 Tokens for ICO projects, or if you'd like to distribute your own token that isn't ICO based. However, I will not be helping anyone distribute these recent pop-ups of what is essentially a cash grab (Monero Gold, Ethereum Ultimate, Ripple Gold, etc.). I have written a script that's able to distribute thousands of tokens under a couple of hours and I only require a .csv file of the eth addresses with the amount they would receive, the token contract address, and the number of decimals. If you're interested feel free to leave a reply here or private message me, and I'd be more than happy to offer a trial run to prove it's legitimacy. Prices are based on the size of distribution and negotiable.
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:52:01 PM

Do you sell the script itself or are we supposed to be trusting you with all of a certain ERC20 token that we're distributing?
greenplants (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

Do you sell the script itself or are we supposed to be trusting you with all of a certain ERC20 token that we're distributing?
I'm selling the service. As mentioned above I'm more than willing to do a test run with some basic ERC20 tokens if you'd like. I don't really know what other ways to prove my legitimacy without giving the source code away, and my newbie status doesn't help me either lol
If you think of a way I can prove I have a functioning service then I'm up for it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: