Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC Dice Consulting $100/hour  (Read 249 times)
GrahamMopar (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:59:43 PM

I am looking for someone who is quite knowledgable in the btc gambling industry to answer many of my questions.

I'm considering starting a dice site so wanted to get someone with experience to tell me what to do and what not to do.

The person needs to be able to show that he knows the industry quite well, the person should have ran or been part of a dice site before or currently running.

I'm basically paying for answers to my questions.

If interested, Post or PM!

Best regards
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:04:39 PM

I have a lot of business consulting experience, however I have never ran a dice site. I still think though I could be of help, so PM me if you are interested.

Positivebetting
GrahamMopar (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:45:06 AM

I have a lot of business consulting experience, however I have never ran a dice site. I still think though I could be of help, so PM me if you are interested.

I'm not looking for general business consulting, I'm looking for btc gambling consulting
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:52:00 AM

The best you can do is ask the questions here, i doubt anyone 'Professional' from the bitcoin gambling industry will be offering their consulting services. What kind of questions do you have? if you have technical questions like how to handle the payments, the security and hiring the right team. Then it will be better if you ask the public instead of a random guy on the internet. Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: