Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Self victimization  (Read 349 times)
Mad7Scientist (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:09:14 PM

It seems to be growing rapidly in the USA. People do things to make themselves victims so they can make a big fuss about it and get attention. It used to be a low class thing where people would yell at someone who walked on their lawn even though it really doesn't hurt anything and they really don't care about the lawn. Now it's spreading to everyone.

Now the liberal left is using this everywhere. Women are trying to claim small non sexual things are molestation cases. People are wearing inappropriate clothing and then trying to accuse anyone who looks as being a bad person, and how girls are victims. Minorities are claiming that their race got them in to a bad situation when it had nothing to do with that. People are now "victims of poverty". Someone deliberately won't go get a job now because they get more attention being a victim.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ttbd

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:50:58 PM

Self-Victimization is also sometimes used quite strategically to elicit sympathy from others and gain their assistance in supporting, enabling or hiding abusive behaviors. This is a common tactic used for proxy recruitment.It is very common for perpetrators of abuse to engage in self-victimization for two main reasons:Justification to themselves - as a way of dealing with the cognitive dissonance which results from inconsistencies between the way they treat others and what they believe about themselves.
Justification to others - as a way of escaping harsh judgment or condemnation they may fear from people whom they wish to please or impress.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:51:53 AM

It seems to be growing rapidly in the USA. People do things to make themselves victims so they can make a big fuss about it and get attention. It used to be a low class thing where people would yell at someone who walked on their lawn even though it really doesn't hurt anything and they really don't care about the lawn. Now it's spreading to everyone.

Now the liberal left is using this everywhere. Women are trying to claim small non sexual things are molestation cases. People are wearing inappropriate clothing and then trying to accuse anyone who looks as being a bad person, and how girls are victims. Minorities are claiming that their race got them in to a bad situation when it had nothing to do with that. People are now "victims of poverty". Someone deliberately won't go get a job now because they get more attention being a victim.

I think first we should put aside our thoughts that this is something we atteibute to political gain. Self victimization is not that everywhere when you point to politics but in real life that is exactly what is happening and it leads to serious problems
gaby0312

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:53:05 PM

I personally hate self-victimization. But we should be careful with what you're saying, like when you talk about how a girl is dressed justify an agression. I don't think we can call that self-victimization. She just have been the victim of a non-educate and crazy person.
Mad7Scientist (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:09:58 PM

Self-Victimization is also sometimes used quite strategically to elicit sympathy from others and gain their assistance in supporting, enabling or hiding abusive behaviors. This is a common tactic used for proxy recruitment.It is very common for perpetrators of abuse to engage in self-victimization for two main reasons:Justification to themselves - as a way of dealing with the cognitive dissonance which results from inconsistencies between the way they treat others and what they believe about themselves.
Justification to others - as a way of escaping harsh judgment or condemnation they may fear from people whom they wish to please or impress.
That is really really interesting about the abusive people. They'll harm themselves or make it look like that so that they can harm others claiming self defense. The liberal left do this with money and politics too! They victimize themselves financially by doing stupid things then they use this as justification for taking money from others or otherwise forcing others to cover for their mistakes, which were somewhat intentional since they assumed going in that they would get bailed out.

I personally hate self-victimization. But we should be careful with what you're saying, like when you talk about how a girl is dressed justify an agression. I don't think we can call that self-victimization. She just have been the victim of a non-educate and crazy person.
It doesn't justify an agression. I never said that. The motive can also be from blind entitlement where people come to believe that they have the right to do whatever they want without any respect to traditional cultural rules. Regardless of womens' reasons, women dressing this way is used by the Left for political examples who try to say that these people are victims of "evil men" who are doing things that traditionally wouldn't be thought of as wrong.

gerbo

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:42:37 AM

Tindakan mengorbankan diri sendiri atau kepentingan seseorang,bagi orang lain,diri pengabdian dan rela berkorban demi sesama tanpa meminta penghargaan,imbalan materi
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

I totally agree.
locsta123

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

Yes I do notice this is happening more prevalently. I think a big reason is because social issues, at this point, are the only things to complain about besides global warming. It is the use of psychological and emotional triggers that keep people divided and deterred from the actual truth of the matter.
novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:28:37 AM

outright unwilling or willing, without expecting anything in return. Not for its own sake but rather for the benefit of others. In this case can be others in terms of both individual and social.In a broader scope, means willing, sincere, and willing to sacrifice for the interests of the people, even the nation and the State.
gerbo

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:27:48 AM

Tindakan mengorbankan diri sendiri atau kepentingan seseorang bagi orang lain diri pengabdian dan rela berkorban demi sesama tanpa meminta penghargaan,imbalan materi
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:38:24 AM

Self victimization is happening anywhere around the world. Women sometimes do this to get rid of their husband and take away half of his wealth because of divorce.Most of the time they do it for the sake of money. In Japan, they will annoy drunk Japanese for the person to get punched in the face and sue them later to ask for money. Some people do this for a living because they get paid big-time. I think this is the same as self victimization because they forced someone to hurt themselves knowing that the law will back them up.  I hate to say it but money is proven to be the source of all evil and yet we need it to live.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

Sorry to say this OP, but your whining makes you just like the people you describe. You feel like a victim.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:07:21 AM

Isn't there something called self-trolling too? I believe its essentially the same. It's where a person sets up multiple accounts to troll and abuse themselves. They use this to seek support and kind words from friends and family. Sounds nasty and not something that appeals to me at all!
Yorkshire

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

Victimization of oneself is becoming something else in my country Nigeria. Before it was like a story. Nowadays we hear people arrange for their own self kidnapping all in the name of money making. Indeed it is a sad story but is real that somebody will ask a set of criminal to adopt him having in mind a relative who will definitely come for his rescue by paying a ransom. This is how bad the length people can go victimizing their own self not minding what could happen on the scene. For instance, they can even die from a stray bullet in the process if police is in a good position to take it out on the arranged-gang believing they are doing their duty of protecting life and property. 

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:56:52 AM

Here we go again. we'll be discussing about self victimization that splits up into two: victim-shaming and victim-blaming. Either one of this can cause confusion in crime and how to solve. Well, the issue regardless if you're rich or poor applies to everyone and not just in one country but all over the world.
GG_Maker

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:43:45 AM

This is very very true. And it is getting even more and more widespread. To me, it seems as though liberal politics is the major vehicle driving this. The problem is very real but mostly neglected. I liken the situation to that of the shepherd boy who keeps crying wolf in jest. The problem is that when the wolf finally shows up, nobody will come to his rescue. And this is what is happening today. People are getting more desensitized daily to real issues in the society because some people made a fuss out of something else.
Kagenobu Yoshioka

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

Im Brazilian and here, this is also very common. You can't say or do anything because the concept of things is subjective, so what is not harassment for you may be for another. Personally, I find this totally ridiculous and something that distances us from a healthy freedom of expression. But usually, people like that are not worthy of respect so they don't cause so much polemic.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

I believe in this and that makes me hate this kind of activity. They are doing everything just not to be accused of what they have done. It is a form of dishonest that we all should not follow. We should always be with the truth and we should be always accountable on all of the things we do. This is somehow hapening I believe in our government and in normal life in our country. It is sad that this is existing and I think we can't do something to stop it as we could never judge everyone if he/she is realy saying something true.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:11:49 AM

I believe in this and that makes me hate this kind of activity. They are doing everything just not to be accused of what they have done. It is a form of dishonest that we all should not follow. We should always be with the truth and we should be always accountable on all of the things we do. This is somehow hapening I believe in our government and in normal life in our country. It is sad that this is existing and I think we can't do something to stop it as we could never judge everyone if he/she is realy saying something true.

Self harm is not attention seeking. Allot of the time, no one ever admits to self-harm, thinking it to be a flaw because it is painful to be misunderstood. We have been through allot, and should be taken seriously. We hurt ourselves to deal with something that is happening/happened. We do it to feel pain, and to punish ourselves, or feel in control. Many people that self-harm need help but are afraid to ask for it. Their reluctance is due to the stigma associated with self-harming behavior and mental health.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:27:54 AM

Self victimization in its first look shows weakness and senseless matter. However, little did we know that it is more than that, as they may say, everything happens for a reason. What we actually see here is more of the shallow part or just the surface, thus, we haven't seen the inside story and the deep reasons yet. But as for me, self victimization is a kind of strategic act in which a people doing this is trying to caught someone's attention. It can be a cry for help or can be a way to misalign others to the real issue; it is somehow a defense mechanism or even worst, an offensive deed. Either of the two, if self victimization lies beyond it limits, it can be harmful to anyone. It sometimes conceal the truth. And that can be the greatest problem with this.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: