Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2024, 08:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC-TC] LTC-ATF.B2 (Bond paying 0.05% per day interest)  (Read 7314 times)
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 05:54:41 PM

[13:54] <assbot> [BTCTC] [LTC-ATF.B2] 6 @ 0.0189 = 0.1134 BTC
Deprived (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 06:04:19 PM

Yeah - kind of expected this to happen but quite to that extreme.

It's a very common issue with offerings that :

Look reliable
Have a small market cap

There's handful on LTC-Global that are trading in totally artifical price-ranges - where one person grabbed a large number, placed high asks, placed a few small bids to fill the gap then buys from their own sales to make it look like the range is actively being traded in.  One of the things I plan to cover on my website is the securities where this is the case - as well as the mining companies where the arrival of a few ASICs has massively increased the price to a point where they're actually demonstrably worse value than even over-priced PMBs (let alone the more reasonably priced ones).
vandinn

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 06:58:14 PM

Yeah, your website will be great, I am looking forward to it. Crypto securities are in a bubble far superior to the dot com one in 2000. Most securities are overpriced by 3-10 times and more. There are funds which buy overpriced assets, but their share value is overpriced even for their NAV which already is overpriced. Shocked))
FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:05:47 PM

Edit: Woops, wrong thread
crypto-finance

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 01:59:25 PM

I still own 101 LTC-ATF.B2 contracts on btct.co. Any chance I can get my money back for those? Or are they worthless now?
Deprived (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:07:51 PM

I still own 101 LTC-ATF.B2 contracts on btct.co. Any chance I can get my money back for those? Or are they worthless now?

I paid out full face value on them by dividend days ago - check your dividend history.

You'll have a dividend there of .01 BTC each.

I did it by dividend rather than buyback to save you (and me) the transaction fee.
crypto-finance

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 05:42:52 AM

I paid out full face value on them by dividend days ago - check your dividend history.

You'll have a dividend there of .01 BTC each.

I did it by dividend rather than buyback to save you (and me) the transaction fee.

Understood. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: