Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:03:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: acne/macintosh/kodo/Obama  (Read 1082 times)
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 08:27:23 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 10:51:15 PM by DiamondCardz

edit: old post with a lot of swearing

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
clock27

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:29:31 PM

lol diamondcardz can you feel the love brother lol

Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:31:12 PM

+1 to what DiamondCardz is saying. The entire thread is BS and all the supporters are just fake alts because, well, there is no actual program that acne is advertising. It's all just a load of crap.
And the alts, if you're gonna fake rep DiamondCardz, better fake rep me too. You guys are all idiots, I'm telling you.

And DiamondCardz, you're always right XD
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 08:31:19 PM

lol says the person who buys accounts

Obama

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:43:45 PM

http://gyazo.com/9f808b2217b05da83b78bcd6db400197.png

Buying accounts is not against forum rules at all.

No, Legitnick nor any of the alts who posted on your trust are me. I only sent my rep after seeing that DiamondCardz rep fucked me, wildly accusing me of purchasing legitnicks account (the scammer on independence raffle)

I messaged him and told him I am not related to legitnick he gives me no proof and instead says not only legitnick is my account but also kodo, macintosh and acne. Most of which were created way before i ever registered or even knew about Bitcoin.

DiamondCardz is wrong about this and quite frankly has no clue what hes talking about.
Obama

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:52:42 PM

Hmm DiamondCardz been online for half an hour no response yet. Silent when faced with the facts you failed miserably. Now delete your false negative feedback against me.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:55:45 PM

Basically, acne posted a thread that went to a site advertising a BTC-E bot. Except that contains a DarkComet RAT. K

http://anubis.iseclab.org/?action=result&task_id=16fd927255c1f53f4b5941c1471918b0f&format=html

So, I repfuck him and Obama (considering Obama == acne and legitnick)

Then, a wild attack of the alts appears!

Even kodo, the infamous spammer is there! OMG it's a party, I feel so special!

I bought FTC from acne? Bitch please I wouldn't touch FTC with a 10-feet barge-pole.

tl;dr avoid these people

Requesting acne shows his outbox, lololol. Tomatocage, want my user+pass to see my inbox? Cheesy

yep, i posted in a Obama thread offering to sell him some of my alt accounts and some fuck job came along and accused me of being an Obama sock and demanded i be given a scamtag. i was like bitch please, i'm well established here with many succesfull trades. you really think i'm gonna sell my main account for a lousy 3.50? i make more than that a day with afew sell orders on cryptsy!. i guarantee you kodo is probably behind all this shit.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 08:56:08 PM

Hmm DiamondCardz been online for half an hour no response yet. Silent when faced with the facts you failed miserably. Now delete your false negative feedback against me.

I was watching my Dad (something you have never had) play The Last of Us, you twat. I have this thing called a life, sometimes I leave my windows open.

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 08:57:26 PM

Buying accounts is not against forum rules at all. I never said it was.

No, Legitnick nor any of the alts who posted on your trust are me. I only sent my rep after seeing that DiamondCardz rep fucked me, wildly accusing me of purchasing legitnicks account (the scammer on independence raffle)  Bullshit. I have never had any contact with these alternate accounts. You are them.

I messaged him and told him I am not related to legitnick he gives me no proof and instead says not only legitnick is my account but also kodo, macintosh and acne. Most of which were created way before i ever registered or even knew about Bitcoin. You backed him up, stating he had given you coins, and that his phishing/hacking links were working for free coins. You're a bad liar.

DiamondCardz is wrong about this and quite frankly has no clue what hes talking about. Bullshit.

redtwitz

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:36:39 AM

No, Legitnick nor any of the alts who posted on your trust are me. I only sent my rep after seeing that DiamondCardz rep fucked me, wildly accusing me of purchasing legitnicks account (the scammer on independence raffle)

Oh, really?

GIVING AWAY ANOTHER 5 BITCOINS TONIGHT.

LOADED 1 BITCOIN INTO EACH PRIVATE KEY.

[links to trojans]

Password to open files is "legitnickisepic" cheers and long live Bitcoin community!

OMG THANK YOU.

I JUST OPENED ONE OF THE WALLETS AND GOT A WHOLE BITCOIN! :DDDDD
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 04:45:08 PM

I wonder where Obama went, rofl.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: