Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] September 2012 Pre-order BFL 60GH/s  (Read 703 times)
RG (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:48:25 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2013, 01:52:47 AM by RG

So i decided to give it a shot, i'm selling singles from this pre-order (max 5):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nuqpj5aqmomddy/BFL_Pre-ORDER_2012_Bitcointalk.PNG

The price is 3.8K USD per Single paid in bitcoin, re-shipped to my customer within 24 hours after receiving the single (un-opened box), i will grant access to my BFL account for a short period of time for you to ensure my order exists, maybe a deal breaker would be that i do not take escrow for many reasons (mostly because i don't want any more assets stuck due to BFL slowness and the fact that i'm selling a pre-order, not an in-hand product), eitherway if you are not interested just let the thread die by itself, if you are interested leave a message.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/members/rg-.html
ganabb

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:19:59 AM

do you give any personal warranty?

RG (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:36:20 AM

do you give any personal warranty?

Not familiarized with the term "Personal warranty", can you throw an example of how does it work?
RG (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:59:54 AM

I'm getting private messages but no posts, is it fair to bump? if not, tell me please.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 06:01:32 AM

Well here is a free bump for you.

I just wanted to say that even though your asking price is great the no escrow is a deal breaker. It is a bit unfair to ask your customer to take on the risk not just of you running away with the money and not delivering, but also to wait for the single. Double the risk.

Maybe you'll change your mind maybe not. Either way best of luck to you!

RG (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:09:41 AM

I just wanted to say that even though your asking price is great the no escrow is a deal breaker. It is a bit unfair to ask your customer to take on the risk not just of you running away with the money and not delivering, but also to wait for the single. Double the risk.

Thank you, i do understand, if no one buy them now i will try again when i have them in hand. A guy via PM told me that there is a way to escrow where i can still ask the escrower to exchange BTC->USD when i decide it's better, if such service existed i would have no problem using escrow, but sounds a bit weird that the service actually exists, and i do not find it anywhere.

Thanks again.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 11:41:03 AM

Thank you, i do understand, if no one buy them now i will try again when i have them in hand. A guy via PM told me that there is a way to escrow where i can still ask the escrower to exchange BTC->USD when i decide it's better, if such service existed i would have no problem using escrow, but sounds a bit weird that the service actually exists, and i do not find it anywhere.

Thanks again.

Hmm, interesting. I'm curious to know more about this escrow service you mention. Can you post more details here? (maybe ask the guy who told you about it some more details, or a link or etc)

RG (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 04:39:18 PM

Hmm, interesting. I'm curious to know more about this escrow service you mention. Can you post more details here? (maybe ask the guy who told you about it some more details, or a link or etc)

I did ask him, still no reply, if he does i will post it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: