Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops info for newbies  (Read 833 times)
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:55:37 AM

Hello, I need more information regarding the Airdrops. I tried to joint one just for to see what exactly is this thing but the requirements were to have a ETH wallet with minimum amount of 0.1ETH. Why is that needed and they can see what I have in my wallet. Maybe it sounds stupid question but that's how we learn. Hope this thread helps to other Newbies like me.

They use that requirements in airdrop to avoid spammer who are only making money into it. Because some people are making many eth wallet and joining an airdrop to have multiple free money. Is it the only req? if an airdrop is requiring your private key, then its more likely a scam, avoid it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lennyyyyy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:57:29 AM

http://www.airdropalert.com for lots of info on the topic!
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:01:44 AM

Airdrop registration is not encourage this day.  Most dev enrich themselves  with it only.
CaptainPhilips

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:14:16 AM

It is to deter scammers from creating multiple accounts with the sole aim of cheating the airdrop system
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:34:34 AM

The trick is usually very easy and free to get dollars or Crypto Coins From Airdrop Event, Simply share your Facebook status, and share (RT) on twitter status and so on.But if asked to send a key wallet and ask a lot of regulator, do not do..
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:58:58 AM

Dude, the best thing you can do is to avoid airdrops. Try to find some job and use your skills to get some crypto. Airdrops is a useless thing now.
can you explain better the reason for this conclusion? you seem to be the 1st person I've seen talking down the airdrop,,,,may i know if theres any reason for this?

There are other ways to earn coins aside from airdrops but you need to use your skills. In this forum aside from airdrops you can do bounty campaigns but it'll require you atleast a Jr rank and follow the instructions because if you fail to do so, you won't be able to earn a stake or a coin for that week. I think you already know this though. Another thing is finding some task that you can do and then be paid by BTC. Yes it is possible, I just forgot the website where you can do freelance jobs in exchange of btc. I know someone who also do Telegram campaigns and forum campaigns in exchange of btc and being paid everyweek.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:06:47 AM

I had empty wallet, but it didn't prevent me from getting coins Grin
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:28:01 AM

This complicated the situation of airdrop, slow network, high rate, the value of ethereum increased. Need anything else to stop the airdrop?
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:34:15 AM

This complicated the situation of airdrop, slow network, high rate, the value of ethereum increased. Need anything else to stop the airdrop?

The recent network congestion was caused by cryptokitties, not the erc20 tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:34:43 AM

Hello, I need more information regarding the Airdrops. I tried to joint one just for to see what exactly is this thing but the requirements were to have a ETH wallet with minimum amount of 0.1ETH. Why is that needed and they can see what I have in my wallet. Maybe it sounds stupid question but that's how we learn. Hope this thread helps to other Newbies like me.
It is needed for the exchange fees. Trading platforms does this often but the majority of using miners is all of the altcoins. Dont sell it quickly or else youll regret it if they have the ICO ends thats where you sell your money. Almost all altcoins if theyre ICO ends they began to decrease and be lazy about it so its the right time.
tree361

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:37:53 AM

I like this empty-shot for beginners, because I can participate, it's really a happy thing. Haha, it should be a very good project!
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:42:32 AM

If you want to join in an airdrop you can always check and update in announcement. You must also follow the rule of airdrop if you want to get coin from there Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:21:58 AM

Then you just have to avoid joining airdrops with that requirement. There are actually many different airdrops with or without requirements, so if you are just a newbie, choose airdrops that has no requirement (eth balance, donations, balance token etc) since its obvious that you cannot have such.

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:20:45 AM

that I know, airdrop is a project that gives free token on selected accounts. it aims to make their projects successful people are known and make many people want to invest in the project.
as for if they require us to donate, it aims so that we can better support their project. and if they want a balance in our wallet, I think they are more concerned about it so we can invest in the future in the project with the balance in our wallet.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:36:00 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 04:46:37 AM by Bloodseekers

If airdrop have requirements minimal amount i will leave that. because airdrop is free just do little job and put Ethereum address and coin will to landing wallet. imagine if 1000 people join with requirements 0.1 ETH, its means 100 ETH?? you kidding??
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:57:33 AM

Airdrops needed to have a 0.1eth in the account to be involved in a large number of accounts to avoid cheating, but now Airdrops are mostly a scam.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:09:30 AM

the fact is that every airdrop has its rule though there are many rules that consistently run through almost all airdrops. Per my experience,  they do require that because they claim they would use that to search for spammers (who will create multiple of new accounts just to get multiple of the tokens and later combine them). Sometimes, some projects do give back in proportion to the amount of ether you already have and so that could also be a factor. But be always careful with your ETH account because some airdrops are scams and they will steal your tokens if you make a mistake and they get to your account
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:28:37 AM

For Airdrops you can search in bounties section of this forum but one thing should be taken care of for airdrops. Airdrop is a free distribution of coins and in case any one asking few ETH or bitcoins for the distribution is a sign of scam and you should be careful on that. Other than that it is free and you can get free coins which might be useless for the time being but maybe of good value in future.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:00:10 AM

Give your address only and don't let them get your private key however some of 'em are hackers too. I just waited for some time to be a junior member to join bounties.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:05:09 AM

airdrop is just a way for anyone to receive free tokens from ICO projects, i can say these tokens sometimes is useless because not all ICOs can success, so their tokens have no value at all, like a trash token, so i dont put too much hope on airdrops.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: