Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 09:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops info for newbies  (Read 835 times)
Hello_Bubble_World

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:07:35 AM

For Airdrops you can search in bounties section of this forum but one thing should be taken care of for airdrops. Airdrop is a free distribution of coins and in case any one asking few ETH or bitcoins for the distribution is a sign of scam and you should be careful on that. Other than that it is free and you can get free coins which might be useless for the time being but maybe of good value in future.

I have not used ETH yet and "gas" obviously sounds like a fee. Can I get a wallet and receive tokens starting with Zero, yes or no?
ralphsuperstar

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:11:23 AM

Hello, I need more information regarding the Airdrops. I tried to joint one just for to see what exactly is this thing but the requirements were to have a ETH wallet with minimum amount of 0.1ETH. Why is that needed and they can see what I have in my wallet. Maybe it sounds stupid question but that's how we learn. Hope this thread helps to other Newbies like me.

The ICO offering the airdrop must be operating off the Ethereum blockchain, therefore their transactions occur on the Ethereum blockchain and must use the Ethereum wallet.

I'd be careful about these so called airdrops. Most are not actually airdrops. If they ask you to deposit or send Bitcoin, they're a scam or ponzi scheme.

Yes some airdrops are scam and asking for donation and we need to be aware of it. But some airdrops require some high position like Jr.Member
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:12:39 AM

Hello, I need more information regarding the Airdrops. I tried to joint one just for to see what exactly is this thing but the requirements were to have a ETH wallet with minimum amount of 0.1ETH. Why is that needed and they can see what I have in my wallet. Maybe it sounds stupid question but that's how we learn. Hope this thread helps to other Newbies like me.

It's depend on the rules of the airdrop but usually we only need to fill a form to join a airdrop like your eth wallet and usually there is no rules about the minimum aount of 0.1 eth in your wallet. I think that rules needed to prevent cheater/multi account to join the airdrop. It's depend on the dev/manager though.
zchprm

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:37:19 AM

I would suggest staying away from airdrops atm. It is just a hassle for some people and it does not guarantee you will get money upon accomplishing their requirements.

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:47:44 AM

It's a pity, but almost all bounties don't available to newbies(
that's not true. many bounty accept newbies for social media campaign but not for signature campaign. I think they joined airdrops just for earn money with easy step not like social bounty which we should do every day for several weeks / months.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:56:18 AM

The ICO offering the airdrop must be operating off the Ethereum blockchain, therefore their transactions occur on the Ethereum blockchain and must use the Ethereum wallet.

I'd be careful about these so called airdrops. Most are not actually airdrops. If they ask you to deposit or send Bitcoin, they're a scam or ponzi scheme.

Yes some airdrops are scam and asking for donation and we need to be aware of it. But some airdrops require some high position like Jr.Member
If you have to pay for airdrop then it is not airdrop, it is selloff.
If you find such stay away from it.
I personally don't use airdrops, unless they are bitcoin forked shitcoins.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:35:13 AM

Airdrop is fastest money in this online market if you want to need more airdrop you can join telegram group that is Airdorp alert.

I've already joined now on the telegram. Thank you for sharing.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:50:09 AM

All ethereum wallets show all transactions of an address publicly. Although the viewer won't be able to see who owns that wallet. Airdrops do not require eth amount in wallets. You will only need them if they require some donation before giving you free money and id you want to convert your tokens into btc or eth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: