Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting players  (Read 1329 times)
Zendata (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:24:26 AM

I've been lurking quite a lot recently. I find the players here funny, obviously most of them are amateurs riding the emotion trend way to hard. If you were smart, you would just sell your coins then wait until there is a comfortable bottom. We are at $67 now according to mtgox/bitcoinity and I doubt this will be the floor. I'm guessing $40's. I'm not gonna waste any of you guy's time with charts but $40's or $30's is definitely the time to buy in.. why? Because even if that is not the floor you have little to lose depending on how much you are willing to gamble. Anyways, why are you weak ones panicing now? Did you really think that the high prices would last long for what still is a child in development. Wait, buy in at low 30-40 then sit. If it works out it works out, if it doesnt it shouldnt bother you anyway because the rule of thumb is never to put in more than you are willing to lose. Man, I feel bad for all the guys that posted on here 3 months ago talking about the loans they took out for BTC. Get serious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:30:41 AM

I've been lurking quite a lot recently. I find the players here funny, obviously most of them are amateurs riding the emotion trend way to hard. If you were smart, you would just sell your coins then wait until there is a comfortable bottom. We are at $67 now according to mtgox/bitcoinity and I doubt this will be the floor. I'm guessing $40's. I'm not gonna waste any of you guy's time with charts but $40's or $30's is definitely the time to buy in.. why? Because even if that is not the floor you have little to lose depending on how much you are willing to gamble. Anyways, why are you weak ones panicing now? Did you really think that the high prices would last long for what still is a child in development. Wait, buy in at low 30-40 then sit. If it works out it works out, if it doesnt it shouldnt bother you anyway because the rule of thumb is never to put in more than you are willing to lose. Man, I feel bad for all the guys that posted on here 3 months ago talking about the loans they took out for BTC. Get serious.

amateur

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zendata (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:31:34 AM

amateur
With what justification. Please explain.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:35:35 AM

amateur

in his mom's basement confirmed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Coinseeker

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:37:13 AM

I like him already.   Grin  Although I just don't think we'll hit the 40's.  Ready to buy if so, but just not seeing it.

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
Zendata (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

amateur

in his mom's basement confirmed.
CSB, you here to troll or have a conversation like these forums are made to do. I'm going with the first option. Dont waste the readers time.
Zendata (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:39:25 AM

I like him already.   Grin  Although I just don't think we'll hit the 40's.  Ready to buy if so, but just not seeing it.
Oh really? What do you have in mind?
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:45:03 AM

fishing for info

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Coinseeker

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:46:45 AM

I like him already.   Grin  Although I just don't think we'll hit the 40's.  Ready to buy if so, but just not seeing it.

I just don't think we'll breakthrough the 50's.  I'd call 50 the absolute bottom.  It's always possible but I think there's too much resistance for this to happen.  Will gladly eat my words if I'm proven wrong.

Zendata (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:48:45 AM

I like him already.   Grin  Although I just don't think we'll hit the 40's.  Ready to buy if so, but just not seeing it.

I just don't think we'll breakthrough the 50's.  I'd call 50 the absolute bottom.  It's always possible but I think there's too much resistance for this to happen.  Will gladly eat my words if I'm proven wrong.
Quoted Wink Honestly its to hard in the market now to say could and what will happen it fluctuates way to much. Welcome to the world of high risk investment. The double U twins will play a interesting part. As well as bit angel and other big hands.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:58:27 AM

I'm scooping up from 59-61.
Support below 59 is crazy strong
Coinseeker

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:06:15 AM

Quoted Wink Honestly its to hard in the market now to say could and what will happen it fluctuates way to much. Welcome to the world of high risk investment. The double U twins will play a interesting part. As well as bit angel and other big hands.

I love the high risk.  I've increased my holdings significantly by trading this crash.  Hopefully I don't get caught with my hand in the cooking jar but if so, those are the chances we take.  If nothing else, it's certainly been and will be entertaining.   Cool

Wagner2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:30:38 AM

Good post, but don't you think $40 is too early? Buying that on the downtrend with your entire position is, imo....Careful with falling knives.

Hello, fellow Bitcoin Billionaires!!
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:32:50 AM

I agree with this! Luckily the delusion of a triple digit "floor" is finally wearing off now!

julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 08:48:46 AM

amateur

Let me help you.

The price could as easily have headed back into the region of $200 - and then instead of you saying "Did you really think that the high prices would last long..."
we'd have someone saying "Did you really think that the low prices would last long..."

I guess 'amateur' is a bit of a cheap shot - but all these 'hindsight' posts certainly smack of inexperience.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:28:34 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2013, 09:58:58 AM by Spaceman_Spiff

Somebody who registered to the forums in bubble-time that keeps his head cool and has common sense?  Now I have seen everything...  Shocked
Welcome aboard sailor !  Cool

PS: funny how you can phrase something as a compliment, and meanwhile offend hundreds of people, right?  Apologies to other bubble-entrants, but you have to admit on average there is some truth to it...
Zendata (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:15:25 PM

I'm scooping up from 59-61.
Support below 59 is crazy strong

The lower the better.

Good post, but don't you think $40 is too early? Buying that on the downtrend with your entire position is, imo....Careful with falling knives.

A knife I wont catch on the sharp end. There is no reason I am worried.

I agree with this! Luckily the delusion of a triple digit "floor" is finally wearing off now!

I'm a bull not a fool.

Somebody who registered to the forums in bubble-time that keeps his head cool and has common sense?  Now I have seen everything...  Shocked

PS: funny how you can phrase something as a compliment, and meanwhile offend hundreds of people, right?  Apologies to other bubble-entrants, but you have to admit on average there is some truth to it...

This is very true, most of the users that got in around that time have been weeded out. Honestly when I got in was pure chance as I was on the dark and had an interesting idea.

amateur

Let me help you.

The price could as easily have headed back into the region of $200 - and then instead of you saying "Did you really think that the high prices would last long..."
we'd have someone saying "Did you really think that the low prices would last long..."

I guess 'amateur' is a bit of a cheap shot - but all these 'hindsight' posts certainly smack of inexperience.

Hindsight is speculation which is purely what this forum is based on. So I guess your saying all users in this subforum lack experience?  Undecided
Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:37:02 PM

PS: funny how you can phrase something as a compliment, and meanwhile offend hundreds of people, right?  Apologies to other bubble-entrants, but you have to admit on average there is some truth to it...

This is very true, most of the users that got in around that time have been weeded out. Honestly when I got in was pure chance as I was on the dark and had an interesting idea.

Mmm, I am having some trouble understanding your post unambiguously.  Do you mean you had an interesting business idea for darknet applications, and that's when you bought bitcoins (around the same time you registered on forum)?
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 06:51:31 PM

amateur

No. The per BTC price could not have gone and stayed above that amount for long due to the fundamentals that were driving the price up and then down. And as the OP points out there is a development cycle, aka hype cycle which this is following.

If you have any ability for rational thought you should recognize that, instead of thinking everything happens for no reason...

TheBanker

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:10:38 PM

OK guys, you heard him, the Great Oz has spoken! Hurry! Back to your places!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: