Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help setting up pi with block eruptors will pay 0.5 BTC  (Read 1047 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 08:12:05 AM

I need someone to talk me through getting my block eruptors mining. I have SSH set up, pi connected to internet. I am just useless at setting up the software. As I said I will pay 0.5 bitcoins to help me through this!
Prefferably will have to use some kind of chat. skype etc..

To peel or not to peel.
ct1aic

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 08:39:19 AM

I need someone to talk me through getting my block eruptors mining. I have SSH set up, pi connected to internet. I am just useless at setting up the software. As I said I will pay 0.5 bitcoins to help me through this!
Prefferably will have to use some kind of chat. skype etc..
Don't waste your money. See this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137934) and pay attention to the USB HUB you are using to connect the USB Block Erupters to your Raspberry Pi.

I have one of my RPI's mining with 2 USB Gizmos, getting a stable 671 MHash/s, with MinePeon.

Good luck.

Rui Costa, PortugalBTC : 1ct1aicGoUVpZeovsw3cCcPJZJHV5JXtW
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: