Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:23:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help!! Proof of residency  (Read 160 times)
roykim0928 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:45:11 AM

I'm from south Korea.

We of course have our own bitcoin trading platform, but I don't trust korean platform.

I really wish to buy bitcoin in a big, trustworthy trading platform.

I'm stucked varifying my account submitting the "proof of residency"

So I just picked a random photo in my computer and submit it. they will reject my account once again.

I have my passport, I can take a photo of myself holding my passport, but what document am I supposed to submit?

Well, I can get some paper that shows and proves where I live, that will be definitely formal document, but I don't think they can read korean

or get someone who can read korean language and review it.

So my question is, I REALLY wish to buy bitcoin, how can I varify my account? what should I do with that "proof of residency" thing?

One last thing, any trading platform that is trustworthy enough and not that high priced will work for me.

Thank you very much in advance : )
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:58:32 AM

I'm from south Korea.

We of course have our own bitcoin trading platform, but I don't trust korean platform.

I really wish to buy bitcoin in a big, trustworthy trading platform.

I'm stucked varifying my account submitting the "proof of residency"

So I just picked a random photo in my computer and submit it. they will reject my account once again.

I have my passport, I can take a photo of myself holding my passport, but what document am I supposed to submit?

Well, I can get some paper that shows and proves where I live, that will be definitely formal document, but I don't think they can read korean

or get someone who can read korean language and review it.

So my question is, I REALLY wish to buy bitcoin, how can I varify my account? what should I do with that "proof of residency" thing?

One last thing, any trading platform that is trustworthy enough and not that high priced will work for me.

Thank you very much in advance : )

You already created that thread...you have answers and suggestions in the first thread you created.

At the bottoms of this page, may be on page 2 by now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: