Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have You Tried to Login to Qoinpro.com After Dec 3, 2017 & got Fatal Error Message ?  
Yes.  I can't login - 0 (0%)
No. I can login just fine. - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QoinPro Site Down or What  (Read 189 times)
SFBitMiner (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:12:44 AM

I logged onto QoinPro.Com last night, Sunday December 2, 2017 - but today, on Monday December 3, 2017 I could not login.   Instead,  I received a FATAL ERROR MESSAGE.  Others have tweeted same on Twitter using #QoinPro #Bitcoin

Whois Shows Wouter van der Schagt (see Linkd In) as Agent and Owner/Founder with NameServers in China and the UK and some change of registration info dated 12/1/2017.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFBitMiner (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:18:53 AM

Just received Tweet from QoinPro Agent/Owner:   Server side error, now fixed.

I went to the site and sure enough, it looks okay now.

To answer original question posted on what is qoinpro... 

Qoinpro is promoted as an educational cyptocurrency site that has Wallets for many popular and a coupe obscure AltCons (i.g. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, VirtaCoin - VTA) and gives up tiny bonus coin percentages to many coins immediately and others after a waiting period.  It has some MLM Features for building up referrals, but that's just a common practice. 

Not all MLM Style models are bad or scams, but scams can happen, at any time, on any site -- for any reason. 

I like the site, pesonally, but am always aware that any site can go down or be shut down at any time.

This is a good site for learning and making some deposits and withdraws from but one should always keep the bulk of their cryptocurrencies in SECURE WALLETS which many seem to prefer is one that you keep on a Hardware Device (FOB, USB Wallet, Trexor) to prevent the theft of your hard earned digital values.   

I suggest everyone do a complete background on every trading, wallet or exchange site and keep checking every week for bad reports or strange happenings related to the site or their affiliate or related sites, faucets, miners, etc.  to make sure a site is not sold one week and then looted or raided the next. 

It's ALL HIGH RISK STUFF ONLINE IN 2017.   USE THE INTERNET AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Happy Mining!

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:44:54 PM

Just received Tweet from QoinPro Agent/Owner:   Server side error, now fixed.

I went to the site and sure enough, it looks okay now.

To answer original question posted on what is qoinpro... 

Qoinpro is promoted as an educational cyptocurrency site that has Wallets for many popular and a coupe obscure AltCons (i.g. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, VirtaCoin - VTA) and gives up tiny bonus coin percentages to many coins immediately and others after a waiting period.  It has some MLM Features for building up referrals, but that's just a common practice. 

Not all MLM Style models are bad or scams, but scams can happen, at any time, on any site -- for any reason. 

I like the site, pesonally, but am always aware that any site can go down or be shut down at any time.

This is a good site for learning and making some deposits and withdraws from but one should always keep the bulk of their cryptocurrencies in SECURE WALLETS which many seem to prefer is one that you keep on a Hardware Device (FOB, USB Wallet, Trexor) to prevent the theft of your hard earned digital values.   

I suggest everyone do a complete background on every trading, wallet or exchange site and keep checking every week for bad reports or strange happenings related to the site or their affiliate or related sites, faucets, miners, etc.  to make sure a site is not sold one week and then looted or raided the next. 

It's ALL HIGH RISK STUFF ONLINE IN 2017.   USE THE INTERNET AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Happy Mining!

I agree with you, nothing is impossible and all can happen. So if you want to trade, when you get the benefits immediately withdraw your funds into your wallet (not wallet exchanger). Always use your official wallet or hardware wallet to store your assets.
Qoinpro is already accessible and I have been trading there. Cheers  Cheesy Cheesy
LORD money

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:23:34 PM

me too, I have problems opening their page and trying to sign in!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: