Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gpu hangs in opencl call? only 1 GPU has this issue  (Read 246 times)
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:54:12 AM

Hello, so i am currently running a 5 x Rx470 instead of 6

So all works well and can run quite some time except for GPU4, i turned off and running seems smooth now.

I've read online, what i am not sure what shall be the possible problem for GPU4 to hang, its not on stock as the shopkeeper help me flashed and its currently at

Powercolor Rx470 4GB Mining Edition
Core Voltage: 1018
Power limit: +0
Temp limit: 90c
Core Clock: 1210
Memory Clock: 1900
Fan Speed: Auto

I tried unplug the riser, then replug again, remove the usb cable from the motherboard and replug again.
However, the GPU 4 still hang in OpenCL Call

What shall be the possible issue there?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:57:39 AM

I have the same issue with one of my Powercolor RX 570. I ussually means either too much overclock or too much undervolt that is causing that card to crash. Your clocks are not too high, so try setting the core voltage to the default and the power limit to -10%. It could also be a bad riser.
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:20:46 PM

I have the same issue with one of my Powercolor RX 570. I ussually means either too much overclock or too much undervolt that is causing that card to crash. Your clocks are not too high, so try setting the core voltage to the default and the power limit to -10%. It could also be a bad riser.

Alright i will try with your setting there
Btw one question, since i have the smart plug, i will always turn off and turn on when the GPU hang

I am currently using Claymore miner and when i start up, a BAT file will be launch.
Is there anyway that i can disabled GPU4 when i run the miner automatically?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: