Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xrp deposit to Bithumb from Kraken missing  (Read 1000 times)
kai_btc (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:18:32 AM

I deposited 2,812.67089 XRP to Bithumb from Kraken in 29 Nov.

According to the ripple network the transaction was successful.
https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/A1AEE80DC9C1CD4EBB6CBBB5F22C15FD2D2ACF95D8520D38486BE9F30CA3566E

While I can not find the balance from my Bithumb account to reflect that transfer in, I raised two tickets to ask Bithumb.
and was replied the following message.

"We can't find XRP history on November 29, 2017 4:40 AM.
 So please check this out and explain this in detail .
 Would you reply to this?"

I provided the ripple xrpchats link above, but Bithumb still replied me that they can not find the deposit.

That's too bad, any suggestion I can do to find my XRP deposit back?
 Thanks a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chzhen

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:01:20 AM

이상한, 모든 막 후 표시됩니다
Aya1

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:57:06 AM

내가 새로 추가 한 xrp 지갑에 트랜잭션을 만들었지 만, 주소 복사에도 불구하고 2 시간 후에 아무 것도받지 못했습니다 ...
leejohnfuk

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:27:49 PM

Hi, I have got the same problem, 10000 xrp, from kraken to bithumb, transaction successful, recorded on blockchain...since the 9th of December, 10 inquiries 've been done, no news and most of all NO COIN. How did you manage your problem with bithumb my friend?goodluck Xav
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:30:49 PM

oh boys this looks like bithump is some form of arbitragy trap/scam

cryptodaulphin

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:08:21 AM

I have the same issue here. Deposited ripple via kraken yesterday and notning as yet. I have opened a ticket with their support. No news yet ?

Is there a reason for bithumb to block deposits coming from Kraken ?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:08:14 AM

I have the same issue here. Deposited ripple via kraken yesterday and notning as yet. I have opened a ticket with their support. No news yet ?

Is there a reason for bithumb to block deposits coming from Kraken ?

i think this bithump looks like a scam/trap

leejohnfuk

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:30:56 PM

After several phone calls, the employee tried to comfort me (without success), saying that bithumb is the biggest company of the world but with this sort of problem they need minimum 1 month to solve it...biggest World company and 1 month pending my little 10000XRP transfert, CRAZY!!! I am thinking in finding a good international crypto lawyer, any idea? class action possible?
Ilanoh

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

Deposit from Bitfinex without any issue.

Same with Kraken,

I think that something is wrong with the way Kraken attribute the Tag to the transfer.

Kraken says that deposit with wrong Tag will take 1 month to be proceeded, if you wrongfully send xrp to kraken, and they need to do it manually

I think that the 1 month period is a standard, they wait to see if someone else is claiming the money.

In XRP there is only 1 address where everybody send the money, and the Tag is used to identify people's accounts,

So anybody can just look at the blockchain, find a transaction that was sent to the same address he uses, and go to the support and say that it is his transaction and that something went wrong with the Tag.

That is why there is a 1 month delay.

If anybody is able to get its money back please write a note on this post please.

Also you need to properly fill a customer inquiry with this category '[신청서양식] 가상화폐 입출금누락 확인요청'

Please keep me informed
icdevin

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

Having this problem right now. Deposited a moderate number of XRP from Kraken into Bithumb about 8 hours ago and it never arrived. I had a friend do the same from Binance and it showed up right on time. When viewing the blockchain entries for the transaction IDs, they both are correct, so I’m not sure it’s attributable to an incorrect tag entry.

I have filed three support tickets (two properly in Korean) with no reply yet despite the entire business day passing in Korea. It’s worth noting their phone support cannot actually render account-level support, so its basically useless. They’ll tell you to file an inquiry ticket.
Ilanoh

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:49:37 PM

My korean ticket was proceeded but still waiting the funds.

Please people also report this issue to kraken.

I'm sure the error come from them.

It is not possible that every exchanges are credited right on time but not kraken.

Create ticket at kraken I did it.
robsthemobs

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

Hey mates

Have the same issue here. Directly transfered 1'000 Xrp from Kraken to Bithump and they never arrived. Then I made a transfer of xrp from Kraken --> personal desktop wallet --> bithump and the transfer was done in around 5 minutes total.

I wrote a ticket to Kraken and they told me that I didn't included a destination tag (sure I did include it, I'm not a total idiot xD) - So I'm quite sure it is a technical issue on Krakens side while they are not able to implement the destination tag into transaction. I made them aware about my theorie around 10 min ago.

Without a destination tag bithumb is not able to allocate the xrp to your personal bithumb wallet, so I would try to make them aware about the destination tag which was missing in transaction.
adhishor

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

Hello,

I'm having the same issues with two XRP deposits on eobot.com (one from cex.io and one from gatehub.com) I made almost 40h ago:

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/B800CF7546F4DB572435258C62C7DDFE0E75A3C77D7E72178C7FED6AD8329E1C
and
https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/3EA9B23156BD1D2A59392077661069CE09FDFB50D9A590D69B8969AC59846501

That is a total of: 352.728085 XRP that is missing from my account. The transactions were confirmed, the XRP is in their account but you did not release the amount to my tag even thought I used the tag.

I made a previous deposit on the same account in same manner using the same tag one day before of these two that was validated immediately: https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/57F09BD3125213A41ABE7E5821206EF230B014B1A1BF7464DDC39A7318A00779

I looked to see if it is something different about these transactions I couldn't find anything wrong or different.

What do you thing? Eobot a scam? I am planning to make some reports at different cyber security institutions (FBI, Europol and Interpol) if they will not at least respond to my emails
Ilanoh

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:44:31 PM

Hi guys I don't know about Eobot and never heard of it,

Try to stick with conventionnal exchange or try to do transfers with $10 equivalent of crypto before proceeding to more when doing something you never tries before...

That is the only way I guess one can be safe in this jungle
safexharbour

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:58:31 AM

I'm currently having the same issue. My XRP deposit from Kraken to Bithumb has gone missing despite the transaction having the correct account and destination tag. I've also had no response from Bithumb customer service in two days on the support ticket. Can anyone report whether they had this issue successfully resolved in a reasonable amount of time by Bithumb?
Ilanoh

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

Have you filled a international ticket or a korean missing deposit ticket ?
icdevin

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:47:10 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 06:28:22 PM by icdevin

If you file an int'l ticket, they will just reply with the following instructions for filling out a missing deposit ticket:

Thank you for using Bithumb Exchange.

Please go to '1:1 Inquiry' under 'Customer support'.
Then, for 'Type of question, click '[신청서양식] 가상화폐 입출금누락 확인요청'
([Request Format] Cryptocurrency Deposit/Withdrawal Omission Confirmation Request)
Please write your 'Mobile number'.
Check your name. Then, for '코인종류' (Coin Type), select 'Ripple' (XRP).
For '입출금구분' (Deposit/Withdrawal), select '입금' (Deposit)
Type '수량' (Quantity)' write your '지갑주소' (Wallet Address); put '데스티네이션 코드' (Destination Tag);
put your TXID number.

After writing all necessary information, click 'confirm'.

Checking TXID is possible from withdrawing website if withdrawing is completed.

Feel free to use 1:1 Inquiry or call us. (82-1661-5551)
After pressing 82-1661-5551, press 1 for English, press 2 for Chinese, press 3 for Japanese.

No real news on mine, but we have been calling their support line (Korean) every day and they have now "forwarded our ticket to the department in charge" (of those types of issues) and to please wait. No frame of time was given.

NOTE: AT THIS TIME, DO NOT WITHDRAW XRP FROM KRAKEN TO BITHUMB. YOUR COIN WILL _NOT_ ARRIVE. I have sent another small test amount to see if that would go through and it did not. I recommend sending it to a personal wallet or other service before sending it to Bithumb.
safexharbour

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

I filed a Korean missing deposit ticket. I did finally get a response from Bithumb's customer service on the ticket but it was just a form response essentially saying that they are looking into the matter but can't estimate how long it will take to be resolved.
Ilanoh

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

If you file an int'l ticket, they will just reply with the following instructions for filling out a missing deposit ticket:

Thank you for using Bithumb Exchange.

Please go to '1:1 Inquiry' under 'Customer support'.
Then, for 'Type of question, click '[신청서양식] 가상화폐 입출금누락 확인요청'
([Request Format] Cryptocurrency Deposit/Withdrawal Omission Confirmation Request)
Please write your 'Mobile number'.
Check your name. Then, for '코인종류' (Coin Type), select 'Ripple' (XRP).
For '입출금구분' (Deposit/Withdrawal), select '입금' (Deposit)
Type '수량' (Quantity)' write your '지갑주소' (Wallet Address); put '데스티네이션 코드' (Destination Tag);
put your TXID number.

After writing all necessary information, click 'confirm'.

Checking TXID is possible from withdrawing website if withdrawing is completed.

Feel free to use 1:1 Inquiry or call us. (82-1661-5551)
After pressing 82-1661-5551, press 1 for English, press 2 for Chinese, press 3 for Japanese.

No real news on mine, but we have been calling their support line (Korean) every day and they have now "forwarded our ticket to the department in charge" (of those types of issues) and to please wait. No frame of time was given.

NOTE: AT THIS TIME, DO NOT WITHDRAW XRP FROM KRAKEN TO BITHUMB. YOUR COIN WILL _NOT_ ARRIVE. I have sent another small test amount to see if that would go through and it did not. I recommend sending it to a personal wallet or other service before sending it to Bithumb.

Have you also contacted Kraken on this issue ?
gmoney68

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:54:29 PM

Has anyone recovered their money yet? Mine has been since December 22nd. No reply at all. phone support confirmed their was an issue with Kracken, That's it. I'm hoping it will get resolved in a month. although XPR took a 30% haircut because they delisted South Korea price info and everyone bailed thinking the sky was falling.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: