Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:01:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [PRE ANN] ⚡ [NO ICO] ⚡ [BCG] Bytecoin Gold - Fully Anonymous Transactions  (Read 4141 times)
J.J.Gold (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:01:09 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 07:30:31 PM by J.J.Gold

BYTECOIN GOLD

bytecoin gold is a new crypto-currency with transactions 100% anonymous, low fee, blockchain safe and resistant to ASIC avoiding the centralization of mining by some people, companies or corporations.

Bytecoin Gold can be considered as the alternative to Bytecoin, we do not see this, we want to be different from the current Bytecoin, both in the goals, actions and market value, today we know that each unit of Bytecoin is worth very little, we know it should be 2x, 3x the current price.

in the same way as Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold ... Bytecoin Gold will bring improvements in Bytecoin's existing blockchain, we have new goals, actions and the main desire to make Bytecoin Gold bigger and better than any other crypto currency.

Bytecoin Gold will aim to double the value of each currency of the current, Bytecoin is stagnant and we will make Bytecoin Gold bigger and better than Bytecoin.

Join us, start mining Bytecoin Gold.

Specifications

Name: Bytecoin Gold
Abbreviation: BCG
PoW Hashing Algorithm: Cryptonight (cryptonote)
Max Supply: 184,467,000
Difficulty Target: 120 Seconds
Minimun transaction fee: 0.00001
P2P Port: 8585
RPC Port: 8586

No Pre Mining
We want many coins to be available to our community to mine, grow, and benefit from.

Decentralized Governance
Allows the users of Bytecoin Gold to vote on the strategic direction of the coin as well development budgeting.

Algorithm Cryptonight
Considered the best algorithm for the anonymity of all transactions.

Financial Independence
Bytecoin Gold is self-sustained by the miners and for all that market it, you are the future.

Exchanges
initially bytecoin gold will be listed in smaller volume exchanges like Stocks.Exchange and SouthXchange, then it will be listed in Cryptopia, everything is ready.

Wallets
Will soon be released!
To make sure that the network of the block chain is in full operation, without the problem of blocked amount in transactions at the beginning of the block chain as has already occurred with Bytecoin and other clone coins, we will release the wallet after a lot of tests done.

Mining Pool
Official Mining Pool
http://bytecoingold.com/pool/

whitepaper
Will soon be released!

Source
Will soon be released!

Social Networks
Facebook - Twitter - Slack - Discord - Instagram
Will soon be released!

Project postponed for now.

We had again problem with the datacenter that was hosting the blockchain, website and mining pool, the tests in the blockchain was not done successfully, for this reason, we are delaying the launch of Bytecoin Gold for half of 2018.

You can start mining right now, we will only make the wallets available at the launch date.

How to start mining right now?

Send an e-mail to bytecoingold@gmail.com (temporary email, soon will be @ bytecoingold.com) requesting your wallet address, after that just wait for return and start mining (the faster you do this, the more coins you will have, because whoever enters first in the mining will do it with low difficulty.)

Do I need to pay something to start mining before launch?

You do not have to pay any amount, it's totally free.

Why are wallets addresses for mining already available?

we are doing tests and improvements in the network of the blockchain so that the problem of locked amounts is repaired once and for all, this somehow happens at the beginning of the blockchain, in the first weeks of mining, the amount mined is locked definitively, that is , to avoid this occurring, we will test to correct this problem avoiding that you have hundreds or thousands of mined coins locked without being able to transfer them, this occurs in the great majority of Bytecoin (or fork).

Do you have any doubt? Want more information?
please contact us by email bytecoingold@gmail.com (provisional email, then it will be contact@bytecoingold.com) or send a private message.
finder

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:06:00 AM

no address Grin Grin
redsun17

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:09:15 AM

Hello, how long until we receive an address?  Thanks!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
admosfir

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:11:58 AM

what does it mean with no ICO and no premine?? how to distribute all of this coin??
redsun17

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:13:51 AM

what does it mean with no ICO and no premine?? how to distribute all of this coin??

It will be distributed via PoW mining.

Edit: I am curious, though: how do we know we're not just mining Monero or ETN or something for you?

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bewmint

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:23:50 AM

Windows wallet please. Grin
redsun17

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:28:22 AM

Why isn't the pool moving even though people have surely started mining?  Are you re-directing the hash to other coins?

cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:34:23 AM

Why isn't the pool moving even though people have surely started mining?  Are you re-directing the hash to other coins?

Considering the Pre Ann was only posted less than half an hour ago and there are no wallets available, who would have been able to mine?
bewmint

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:38:56 AM

Considering the Pre Ann was only posted less than half an hour ago and there are no wallets available, who would have been able to mine?

I can smell something too. Cry
QiuShi 518

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:57:40 AM

When can I send you the email
ss10miner

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:12:25 AM

forked from Bytecoin?   
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:13:26 AM

Until we can see the wallets and block explorer, consider this a SCAM for hashpower guys.
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:15:50 AM

Until we can see the wallets and block explorer, consider this a SCAM for hashpower guys.

I'm tempted to agree. Without a working wallet and a working block explorer, it is all kinda shady.
richdadphat

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:21:29 AM

Bad, need more information
carefully can like SIC, MUX,B3... it's scam
aysha9853

Activity: 486

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:23:45 AM

Perhaps for now it is very difficult to maintain the stability of coin prices without ICO, such coins on average do not last long. The miners may also prefer to mine a coin that has a good position
dunedainbob

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:25:53 AM

Need some kind of proof that hashpower isn't being stolen for other coins.  Until then, mine carefully!

tigerjack

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:27:05 AM

I agree.. First we need to receive working win GUI Wallets and blockchain explorer, then we start to mine .
PCindy

Activity: 601
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:33:46 AM

Hi dev sory You are serious this is info Bytecoin Gold will be officially launched on January 2, we will begin the year with hard work. Why long trend?
J.J.Gold (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:36:03 AM

Windows wallet please. Grin
On the date of the launch of the currency, we will make available the Windows wallets (simplewallet and Gui) and Linux.
lkloon123

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:42:47 AM

so mining without wallet and private key, no blockexplorer everything, this is just a scam.
Dont waste ur hashpower guys.

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: