Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [PRE ANN] ⚡ [NO ICO] ⚡ [BCG] Bytecoin Gold - Fully Anonymous Transactions  (Read 4145 times)
J.J.Gold (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:48:27 AM

Why isn't the pool moving even though people have surely started mining?  Are you re-directing the hash to other coins?

Considering the Pre Ann was only posted less than half an hour ago and there are no wallets available, who would have been able to mine?
At the launch date, the Web-Wallet will be ready and who initiated the mining before the launch can use the address of the wallet that we will send by email, in the web-wallet in order to transfer mined coins to other wallets.
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:15:34 AM

Hi dev sory You are serious this is info Bytecoin Gold will be officially launched on January 2, we will begin the year with hard work. Why long trend?
in this time until the coin toss, we will do several tests so that the terrible problem of amount caught does not happen, because in all crypto coins clones (or fork) of bytecoin have this problem in the beginning, miners mine thousands of coins and most of them are locked permanently without being able to be used, this in the future is disastrous, already imagined to mine 10 thousand coins that each one in the future will be worth, for example, $ 10 dollars, to avoid this we will test with the minted coins that are being transferred from the pool to the wallet-web wallets.
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:15:52 AM

SOCKET ERROR - CALL error: Timeout while waiting for a reply
[2017-12-04 11:13:20] : Pool connection lost. Waiting 10 s before retry (attempt 13)
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:31:35 AM

so mining without wallet and private key, no blockexplorer everything, this is just a scam.
Dont waste ur hashpower guys.
Web-Wallet does not need any files, private key, for anyone who mines before the launch will use the Bytecoin Gold web-wallet to transfer the mined coins to other wallets or, if you wish, keep it in the web-wallet.
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:38:57 AM

[2017-12-04 11:13:20] : Pool connection lost. Waiting 10 s before retry (attempt 13)
This will occur a few times, do not worry, mining will always return after a few minutes when this error occurs
sssergy

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:54:29 AM

This will occur a few times, do not worry, mining will always return after a few minutes when this error occurs

When you can see the statistics? At the moment, when entering the address, the pool writes "not found".

update:
Now he writes "your ip is banned"
sunk818

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:00:45 AM

you say there is no pre-mine but the pool shows 664 blocks mined already...?

what's the point of your coin? we already have an anonymous coin. Do you want to make another altcoin so you can make money?

J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:09:13 AM

When you can see the statistics? At the moment, when entering the address, the pool writes "not found".

update:
Now he writes "your ip is banned"
the mining pool has some bugs, this is apparently normal for the cryptonote mining pool, other coins also have errors in their pool because they use the same system in the mining pool.

We are already analyzing what might be to fix this bug.

Thanks.
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:18:29 AM

what's the point of your coin? we already have an anonymous coin. Do you want to make another altcoin so you can make money?

https://i.imgur.com/UiEKThm.png

The first 500 blocks are mined quickly until the adjustment in the difficulty occurs, that is, they were mined by the miners, it is not pre mining.
sssergy

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:44:27 AM

The first 500 blocks are mined quickly until the adjustment in the difficulty occurs, that is, they were mined by the miners, it is not pre mining.

Total Blocks Mined: 57 in pool.
Current block is 678.
Who then extracted the first blocks, if there are no wallets?
Total Payments: 40 Total Miners Paid: 1
Only one miner gets coins?
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:40:31 AM

https://i.imgur.com/UiEKThm.png

Total Blocks Mined: 57 in pool.
Current block is 678.
Who then extracted the first blocks, if there are no wallets?
Total Payments: 40 Total Miners Paid: 1
Only one miner gets coins?
as I mentioned in the answers above, the mining pool is with some bugs, as mining started a few hours ago, it is perfectly normal to occur bugs like these, just dev's fix the bugs and prevent others from occurring.

the mining is open for anyone interested, please read the ANN for more information, Thank you.
Raymee

Activity: 394
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:15:00 AM

When you can see the statistics? The pool writes "not found" my adress but why? und explorer?
hurr1cane

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

hi, can I get the online link to pool and explorer please if there is one
lock1986110

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:51:25 PM

When can resume normal mining pool?
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:57:20 PM

When you can see the statistics? The pool writes "not found" my adress but why? und explorer?
The mining pool has some bugs that are being fixed, we are working to resolve these bugs.
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:04:17 PM

hi, can I get the online link to pool and explorer please if there is one
For start mining, send us an email to bytecoingold@gmail.com requesting your wallet address, after this, start mining and when the coin is launch you can transfer the amount mined to another wallet through the web-wallet that will be available on the date of coin launch

Block Explorer will be available from the launch date.
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:13:22 PM

When can resume normal mining pool?
we are gradually repairing the bugs in the pool, we are currently focusing on blockchain testing. do not worry, continue mining, the amount mined is being sent to your wallet (web-wallet) without any kind of problem, the pool payments are being made.
hurr1cane

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:14:22 AM

hi, can I get a pool hashrate please in kh's  , cheers
li18581833137

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:07:42 AM

When can I see the statistics? The swimming pool writes "can not find" my address, but why?
ramcrypto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:16:16 AM

how much time does u take to give wallet address to mine the coins via mail...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: