Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [PRE ANN] ⚡ [NO ICO] ⚡ [BCG] Bytecoin Gold - Fully Anonymous Transactions  (Read 4141 times)
J.J.Gold (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:23:34 PM

When can I see the statistics? The swimming pool writes "can not find" my address, but why?
We are checking this problem, we believe it is a problem in the mining pool API since no one is getting mining statistics.
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:31:13 PM

how much time does u take to give wallet address to mine the coins via mail...
It takes between 10 at 60 minutes, depending on the hour the email was sent.
johntwo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

When can I see the statistics? The swimming pool writes "can not find" my address, but why?
We are checking this problem, we believe it is a problem in the mining pool API since no one is getting mining statistics.

Or maybe you're not actually running a real coin and everyone is mining Monero for you.  Literally no other cryptonote pool has this problem.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:41:27 AM

Or maybe you're not actually running a real coin and everyone is mining Monero for you.  Literally no other cryptonote pool has this problem.
Does Monero have 42 coins reward in a mined block? has hashrate of 27.37 Kash? has block chain with height at 1920? no, it has not, this is a real mining pool of the real currency called Bytecoin Gold, we are just facing a bug, in these mining pool cryptonight algorithm is common we see bugs in payments, statistics, among others, we are not the first to have problems and we will not be the last ones
lock1986110

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:51:04 AM

Ore pool is broken?
ramcrypto

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:27:41 PM

Pool is not working miner shows stratum connection failed to connect
lock1986110

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:13:45 PM

Is a scam?
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:10:14 PM

Yes, we are already notifying everyone by email, unfortunately the datacenter in which was providing the server to host the mining pool and the website, suspended the supply without saying why, we were surprised by what happened since we did not violate any datacenter rule, we are already solving this problem and the faster the mining pool will be online and working again.

We apologize for the incident.
lock1986110

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:46:29 PM

I in mine pool for 7 k calculate force dug two days, don't know how to dig the COINS, mineral pool can repair after the first real-time dig to the amount of money to repair?
ramcrypto

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:08:18 PM

Yes, we are already notifying everyone by email, unfortunately the datacenter in which was providing the server to host the mining pool and the website, suspended the supply without saying why, we were surprised by what happened since we did not violate any datacenter rule, we are already solving this problem and the faster the mining pool will be online and working again.

When is the pool getting back online..
What happens to the coins I mined ...
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:43:33 PM

When is the pool getting back online..
What happens to the coins I mined ...
Within a few hours the mining pool will again work, the website is already online.

the coins that you have mined are guarded in your wallet on the web-wallet, do not worry, as the mining pool was making payments normally before the problem with the server occurred.
CodeBios

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:45:35 PM

literally the same body as the other currency, some new deployment to make the project have something different that might be relevant? success with the final project.

lock1986110

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:46:32 PM

Please help me to see how much money is in my wallet. Address:28XZHxyZ7Jkd9s2XkJyWrhYJvLHQVuxVA9Xm5unQ6wH6PdA92mYKQMVFUa7sABVt22Rkm2BmsBKRo84 ceWqBfH152HKzDYN
Bibimboop

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:50:27 PM

When can we expect wallets?
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:00:29 AM

Please help me to see how much money is in my wallet. Address:28XZHxyZ7Jkd9s2XkJyWrhYJvLHQVuxVA9Xm5unQ6wH6PdA92mYKQMVFUa7sABVt22Rkm2BmsBKRo84 ceWqBfH152HKzDYN
please, contact us by email so we can check the amount mined in your wallet.
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:23:23 AM

literally the same body as the other currency, some new deployment to make the project have something different that might be relevant? success with the final project.
each project has a different goal, different characteristics, different specifications, Bytecoin Gold will have some interesting features, we are working on this at the moment.
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:07:02 PM

When can we expect wallets?
The wallets Windows, Linux and Web-wallet will be available on the official launch date of Bytecoin Gold.
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:13:04 PM

Attention

The mining pool is online, everyone can go back to mining.

we wish all a great mining, any questions, information or suggestions please contact us by email, thanks.
neelcomputers

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:23:41 PM

after we get address from you how can we transfer the mined coins to our wallet without the private keys and also if the pool is having issue its ok you can allow us to download the wallet to create our own address....am i wrong?
J.J.Gold (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:31:03 PM

after we get address from you how can we transfer the mined coins to our wallet without the private keys and also if the pool is having issue its ok you can allow us to download the wallet to create our own address....am i wrong?
This doubt has already been answered here.

Mined coins are being sent to the wallet address that can only be transferred through the web-wallet, that will be made available to everyone at the launch of coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: