Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷[ANN]🔷KRYPTOBONDS🔷REVOLUTION BONDS INDUSTRY🔷ICO SALE NOW!🔷  (Read 1735 times)
richy (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:32:41 PM

Whitepaper looks great! Will most likely give it a chance. All project updates will be posted here ?

Thanks for your input! We are glad to have you on the project!

Yes, all updates will be here and also in our social media!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lotty.io

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:00:39 AM

Interesting Project!

What is the difference between kryptobonds and the current bonds?
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:08:43 AM

Interesting Project!

What is the difference between kryptobonds and the current bonds?

Hello! nice question this is how we started the project, studying every type of investment in the market.

Usually regular bonds offer a 1% to 5% return and they are locked for a fixed number of years. KryptoBonds on the other hand breaks away from this outdated thinking: the customer is not required to hold their K-Bonds for any period of time, growth on their initial investment is expected and they offer the opportunity to win regular significant prizes.

peopleupsetmeup

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:18:15 PM

Hi there Dev, saw you'r entry at cointelegraph,
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/kryptobonds-a-revolutionary-investment-blockchain-in-the-cryptocurrency-world I must say is it one of the very good bounds around.
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:10:01 PM

Hi there Dev, saw you'r entry at cointelegraph,
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/kryptobonds-a-revolutionary-investment-blockchain-in-the-cryptocurrency-world I must say is it one of the very good bounds around.

Yes! thanks for your input!

annoying_tiger1

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:27:27 PM

Why should I invest in cryptobonds instead of any other bond around ? What's the guarantee of success you offer to investors ?
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:56:40 AM

Why should I invest in cryptobonds instead of any other bond around ? What's the guarantee of success you offer to investors ?

Hello Sir, we are completely changing the old concept of premium bonds offering to our investors:

1. Regular significant Prizes from $15.000 to $240.000 (in Crypto)
   - Funds will be collected through a small fee on each transaction
   - All Token holders and buyers automatically enter the draws
2. Dividends will be paid to all Token holders
   - After deducting Prizes & running costs, the rest will be paid out
3. Coin appreciation of your initial Investment
   - Owners interested in holding to win owner prizes
   - Traders interested in buying to win transaction prizes
   - Capped total number of Coins

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

Good luck dev, now i preferer with bounty or signature programs, detail your infomations i think you and team is so trusted, and cool project i hope i can joined with bounty program in this project good luck
You are welcome to join us anytime, thank you for your input!

arronmccormick

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:38:30 AM

Any spreadsheets for registrants KryptoBonds. I don't see any telegram group? Or did I missed it? Can you provide more information about this project?
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:58:13 PM

Any spreadsheets for registrants KryptoBonds. I don't see any telegram group? Or did I missed it? Can you provide more information about this project?

Please check out Bounty thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2548791

KBS Team

Uriculum

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:47:35 PM

Hello dev, had a look on the website and also the video, amazing draws! but do i need to buy tickets to participate on them?
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:41:49 PM

Hello dev, had a look on the website and also the video, amazing draws! but do i need to buy tickets to participate on them?

Hello Sir,

No you don´t need to purchase any ticket! The only condition to participate in the draws is to buy or hold K-Bonds!

kristianbasdeo

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:01:48 PM

For how long does the pre ico will last ?
WorkingFine

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:06:12 PM

What's the main target of this bound company ?  Were the team is located?
OffHold

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:05:45 AM

need some support on my pre-sale purchase please reply.
DoneThatYet

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:26:10 AM

Saw your entry at cointelegraph I thought I had to share it with everyone around,

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/kryptobonds-a-revolutionary-investment-blockchain-in-the-cryptocurrency-world

probably if everything goes as planned here the it may be the new way to get bonds on bitcoin related/ether related markets.
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:16:45 AM

need some support on my pre-sale purchase please reply.
I´ve sent you a private message

alysonreed

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:43:14 AM

I will wait for the future of this token. What about referral program? How soon after the ICO will the token be traded on exchanges ?
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:49:56 AM

We are currently working hard with some exchanges to be able to be listed, yobit and binance are checking our requests

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:51:45 PM

For how long does the pre ico will last ?

Hello!

We are cuurently in Premium Sale with special offer for early investors!

Pre ICO will start on 8th January till 18 January, both days will be special days with surprises!! Stay tunned!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: