Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷[ANN]🔷KRYPTOBONDS🔷REVOLUTION BONDS INDUSTRY🔷ICO SALE NOW!🔷  (Read 1735 times)
Uriculum

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:13:13 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 11:05:19 AM by Uriculum

Hello ive been reading the wp  and i have not a clear idea of how will my investment grow?
fast please I´m going to purchase
usarnameistaken

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:06:31 AM

Interesting project, saw you'r bounty thread  I will help on spreading the word for this promising job.
cracksmoker911

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:16:02 AM

How do I take a part of you'r draw ? I need to become investor first ?
drunkbillmurray

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:18:09 AM

add the bounty thread reference to the OP, I'm not able to find it myself. ty
heyspongebob

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:12:10 AM

Liked this project. The car part is good however it might be a little bit prohibitibe for people to import an expensive car into their countries. Have you taken that into consideration?
WorkingFine

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:05:57 AM

bonds based in blockchain technology on ether havent find a better option than the actual etherchain ?
asexypotato

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:23:06 AM

When is the last day to qualify for the current 85% extra?
richy (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:30:36 AM

Interesting project, saw you'r bounty thread  I will help on spreading the word for this promising job.

Hi! Thank you! Dont forget to join our Telegram Bounty channel!

Regards,
KBS Team

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:35:42 AM

How do I take a part of you'r draw ? I need to become investor first ?

Hello Sir,
Yes, to participate in the draws you need to become an Investor first. This means, you need to buy K-bonds! Just by buying and hodling K-Bonds you will be automatically registered for the draws! The more you own, better chances you have to win in our exciting draws!!

Dont miss this opportunity!

Regards,
KBS Team

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:44:36 AM

Liked this project. The car part is good however it might be a little bit prohibitibe for people to import an expensive car into their countries. Have you taken that into consideration?

Hello Sir,
Thanks for the comment.
As we explain in our WP, ALL Prizes will be paid in cryprocurrencies.
The car is just a comparison of how much you can win with our biggest Prize. It also gives you an idea of what you could do with the money you win!! 😉

Regards,
KBS Team

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:47:40 AM

When is the last day to qualify for the current 85% extra?

Hi! Great comment!

LAST DAY of PRIVATE SALE is SUNDAY 7th of JANUARY 2018!!

Dont miss this opportunity!!

Regards,
KBS Team

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:54:45 AM

add the bounty thread reference to the OP, I'm not able to find it myself. ty

Hello Sir,

Sure, you already have it. Please scroll down until you find JOIN NOW!
The last link below is BOUNTY, and it will guide you to the Bounty OP.
Thanks!!

Regards,
KBS Team

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:04:35 AM

Hello ive been reading the wp  and i have not a clear idea of how will my investment grow?

Hello Sir,

Your initial Investment will grow due to these 3 statements

- Owners interested in holding to win owner prizes

- Traders interested in buying to win transaction prizes

- Capped total number of Coins

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:38:53 PM

When do the draws start, when can we win the super sports car?  Grin

Straight away, the month after end of ICO - the last Sunday of April we plan our first draw, a BLISS draw worth ca $15.000. The first ECSTASY (the Super Sports Car) draw worth ca $240.000 would be the last of the six-month cycle, on the last Sunday in September 2018.
We're planning to put aside the first 6 months' prize money from the ICO funds so these are guaranteed even before we learn how the transactions dynamics develop.
KBS Team

ImMrBrigthside

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:54:19 PM

When do the draws start, when can we win the super sports car?  Grin

Straight away, the month after end of ICO - the last Sunday of April we plan our first draw, a BLISS draw worth ca $15.000. The first ECSTASY (the Super Sports Car) draw worth ca $240.000 would be the last of the six-month cycle, on the last Sunday in September 2018.
We're planning to put aside the first 6 months' prize money from the ICO funds so these are guaranteed even before we learn how the transactions dynamics develop.
KBS Team

Nice... hopefully get the Car for myself made a investment, how do I claim the raffle tickets?
codebread

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:04:48 PM

Hello ive been reading the wp  and i have not a clear idea of how will my investment grow?

Hello Sir,

Owners are themselves investing in and and are allowed to win prizes ? I may get this wrong or ...
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:38:45 AM

Hello Sir,

Owners are themselves investing in and and are allowed to win prizes ? I may get this wrong or ...

Hello Sir,

- Owners of the KBS token which are interested in hodling to win prizes.

Thats what we mean with the first statement. Sorry for that one! 😉

Anyhow, to reply to your question. KryptoBonds owners have the chance to invest too and therefore have the same probability to win as any other investor.

Regards,
KBS Team

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:47:45 AM

If ever is there a minimum amount of K-bonds for me to purchase it? Or any amount is consider?
There is not minimum amount, but you should consider that the more tokens you have, the more chances to win the prize!

What exactly prizes meant for because for holding the coins you are to give prizes but you should also mentioned what are the minimum requirement to purchase the tokens.?
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:17:01 AM

If ever is there a minimum amount of K-bonds for me to purchase it? Or any amount is consider?
There is not minimum amount, but you should consider that the more tokens you have, the more chances to win the prize!

What exactly prizes meant for because for holding the coins you are to give prizes but you should also mentioned what are the minimum requirement to purchase the tokens.?

You ain't getting the main pointed showed by them, is just likely an Airdrop but instead of tokens a Car is given by a raffle.
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 01:28:37 PM

Hi

Kryptobonds is inspired in the UK Premium bonds where the government sells national debt by way of bonds and instead of paying interest on the capital, they pay monthly £million prizes.

We are creating a blockchain that does everything a cryptocurrency can do like hold value by owning it, transfer value by bring able to be sent or received between wallets and create value by speculation.

But on top of that we've engineered a fee into the blockchain transactions that acts like the interest and instead of paying them directly to our investors, we'll raffle them in monthly prizes of between $15.000 and $240.000, paid in KBS.

Then, dependant on the volume of transactions, any funds left over after prizes and running costs, will be given back to k-bond holders.
It's a new concept in the cryptoworld and one that we believe will have overwhelming acceptance.

KBS Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: