Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷[ANN]🔷KRYPTOBONDS🔷REVOLUTION BONDS INDUSTRY🔷ICO SALE NOW!🔷  (Read 1733 times)
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:43:45 PM

Thanks for the prompt answer rick.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loalvin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:20:53 AM

I was looking for a bonds related project to look into, will leave a review after taking a look at the whole WP
richy (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:36:48 PM

I was looking for a bonds related project to look into, will leave a review after taking a look at the whole WP

Great! Thanks loalvin. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us!

Regards,
KBS Team

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Yos Sudarso

Activity: 108

Vacation rentals platform powered by CryptoDNA®

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:56:54 PM

Hello ive been reading the wp  and i have not a clear idea of how will my investment grow?

Hello Sir,

Your initial Investment will grow due to these 3 statements

- Owners interested in holding to win owner prizes

- Traders interested in buying to win transaction prizes

- Capped total number of Coins

hi, i want to know if no trades in a moment, will it still grow?
grow or win the prizes actually??
and also, how to trade it after ICO finish?
is it in common exchange or you will make your own exchanger?
thanks b4

DoneThatYet

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:22:19 AM

Yes I would like to know what happens when no trades are made, how that fluctations is managed, IF aNY.
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:46:43 PM

Telegram: @marichan69
Eth wallet : 0xC9052B6d0d38d2DDAbb7D7F70C0F8d239fb3Dd5a
Ann Thread Japanese Translation : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FHm4ZPKQIqnx7JXPvqIwEoXUVKE3l7Uy

Please share with KryptoBonds@gmail.com, thx.
KBS Team

alsmith

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

Hi,

I just made a payment but it is not yet confirmed. Could you please check?

Thanx.
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

Yes I would like to know what happens when no trades are made, how that fluctations is managed, IF aNY.
We also take in account that point, for that, we are promoting the buyers with buyer prizes, 1st month the prize is for the buyer and the next month the prize is for the owners, we alternate these prizes to keep the investors trading, at the same time is good because the interest for the coin grow and the prize also.

hebistix

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

Let me know if I understood correctly, this project will last 6 months, no further draws will be made? I understand holders (most likely early buyers) and people who purchases currency will participate, all of these who don't win a prize, will still be holding your currency but will this currency be capped at least at the prices you posted on the main page ? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this type of ICO
trolliban

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

You are going to run the draws and the amount of tokens owned by all holders are worth a fixed participation ? Or an X amount of tokens grants you X tickets? Sorry if I did not explain my self well. It is nice to have a coin in which also by holding and buying you can earn prizes
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 10:53:46 AM by richy

Let me know if I understood correctly, this project will last 6 months, no further draws will be made? I understand holders (most likely early buyers) and people who purchases currency will participate, all of these who don't win a prize, will still be holding your currency but will this currency be capped at least at the prices you posted on the main page ? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this type of ICO

Hi,
Good question!

Draws schedule shown in the WP and in the first page of the ANN will continue to be happening after the first 6 months. We will repeat the same Draws schedule for the next 6 months and so on.

Draws are planned on the last Sunday of every month after launch.

There will be two types of draws, for buyers and for holders, and 3 levels of prizes, JOY, BLISS, and the breathtaking ECSTASY.

Month 1. Buyer JOY Approximately $15,000 (paid in cryptocurrency).
     Month 2. Holder JOY Approximately $15,000 (paid in cryptocurrency).
     Month 3. Buyer BLISS Approximately $100,000 (paid in cryptocurrency).
     Month 4. Holder JOY Approximately $15,000 (paid in cryptocurrency).
     Month 5. Buyer JOY Approximately $15,000 (paid in cryptocurrency).
     Month 6. Holder ECSTASY Approximately $240,000 (paid in cryptocurrency).

Regards,
KBS Team

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

You are going to run the draws and the amount of tokens owned by all holders are worth a fixed participation ? Or an X amount of tokens grants you X tickets? Sorry if I did not explain my self well. It is nice to have a coin in which also by holding and buying you can earn prizes

Hi Sir,

Yes, thats the idea! You can earn prizes just buy holding and buying!

Yes, the more tokens you have the more chances you have to win!!

Regards,
KBS Team

thetractor666

Activity: 59

ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

Very nice initiative. Basically I can include your coin in my portfolio and also hold a chance to win straight cash in crypto

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
1nvestments

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:48:38 PM

You can calculate the odds to win any given prize? I would like to see that information, you could if you forecasted your potential customers. can you post any rough calculation?
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:39:01 AM

You can calculate the odds to win any given prize? I would like to see that information, you could if you forecasted your potential customers. can you post any rough calculation?
Hi, good question, but difficult to answer with presicion due to all the variables.

But let's try to make some assumptions and come up with some indicative figures...

We are creating a maximum of 90.000.000 coins on our blockchain.
Each will be sold for between $0.1 to $0.75.
But taking away the 30% of coins that will not be directly paid for (advisors, developers, marketing and founders), would leave actually 63.000.000 sold coins.

Being conservative, let's assume only half are sold and at an average price of $0.50 each, would imply a raised revenue of ~$15M.
According to our market analyses (you can check our Whitepaper), this should generate a monthly transaction volume of approx. $12M.
Our transaction fee of 0.9% would then raise $650.000 every six months.
From these funds we'll pay for the six prizes mentioned in our website and whitepaper :
4x $15.000
1x $100.000
1x $240.00
Total $400.000

You could win any of those with chances in proportion to how many KBS coins you hold at the time of the draw.
Then what is left, after 20% running costs and salaries are deducted, the rest will be given back as dividends - again in proportion to how many KBS coins you hold at the time of the allocation.

So, coming back to your specific question: $5000 would buy you 50.000 kbs right now, that is approx. 2/1000 chance of winning any or all of the prizes in the next six months AND the same share of the $120.000 on dividends.

To put this into perspective, in a typical 6/49 game where you are asked to guess 6 numbers out of 49, the chances of getting them all correct is approx. 1/14.000.000!

These are of course approximate conservative figures, and we are confident the real rewards will be greater.

If any figures are not clear, please ask and we'll endeavour to shed more light on them.

KBS Team

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

Hi,

Thanx.
Hello,

The transaction ID was missing, but now we found the payment, it should be confirmed if you enter to the dashboard.

If there is any issue you can contact on telegram for faster response.

alsmith

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

Yeah, saw that. Thanks!
grimoire5

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

presale start in 2, but why there is already number in investment for $9,380
https://ico.kryptobonds.io/

how can it be sir?

Hi,

Thanx.

is this person invest already?
but according to website presale start ON JAN 8th, 2018
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:32:31 AM

Not everyday we could find a good idea like this here,I will watch this and will wait for more inside!) Thanks
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

presale start in 2, but why there is already number in investment for $9,380
https://ico.kryptobonds.io/

how can it be sir?

Hi,

Thanx.

is this person invest already?
but according to website presale start ON JAN 8th, 2018

Hi Sir,

This is because we are currently promoting a PREMIUM SALE right now!

As you can read on the Ann Title, you have now the chance to purchase your KBS with 85% BONUS!!!

Don‘t miss the chance!!! As you pointed out -> ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT

Regards,
KBS Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: