Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ....  (Read 77263 times)
justagentleman

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:54:00 PM

I already tried 3 different micro sd card, can you tell me a model that is known for working with minepeon ? thank you
Lagniappe

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:59:01 AM

Will it work on raspberry pi a+?

I don't see why not. All it's doing is networking with your miners, not cpu mining itself.

By the way, first post, just wanted to say, much respect to all you Bitcoin miners. I missed the Bitcoin train and got left in Nov2013, I jumped off with what I thought was enough and, it wasn't. Here to learn, and here to generate heat, and make the lady angry, that Ubuntu is getting the attention.

All the best,
Norman
fireclown

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:16:25 PM

guys:

I have a few really, REALLY basic problems.  If this is the wrong place for them, please point me in the right direction. 

I'm putting together a bitcoin rig for fun out of stuff I have around the house (mostly). 

1 RP 3
1 ANKER 7 port powered USB hub
1 gekkoscience 2pac exploder

I have the ANKER plugged into a wall outlet and the Gekko 2pac plugged into that.  The indicator light is glowing a cheery green. 
I downoaded minepeon and sent it over to my microSD.  I checked the directory, and it is shown below.  The PI is getting power, and the indicator LED is red.  I have a cable running from my PI to my (netgear) router. 

I'm at the point where I have to find the IP address of the pi so that I can direct it to my pool (I'm using slushpool).  My first problem is that when I log into the router, I can't see the PI.  So I'm kind of at a standstill.

I had kind of assumed that to run the mining software, I would install it onto my PI from scratch, without an OS, that is was some kind of bianary magic that would run itself when it rfound itself in contact with the magical commands from the 2pac.  Do I need to install rasbian? 

Thanks in advance
http://i63.tinypic.com/k12n2x.jpg
Valnurat

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:04:48 PM

Is Minepeon still alive?
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:07:47 PM

A. Miner software questions should go here Mining Software
B. Um, ever tried looking at the 2PAC thread? As in the very 1st post where all your setup questions are answered?
GekkoScience 2Pac BM1384 Stickminer Official Support Thread

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Valnurat

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:00:36 AM

A. Miner software questions should go here Mining Software
B. Um, ever tried looking at the 2PAC thread? As in the very 1st post where all your setup questions are answered?
GekkoScience 2Pac BM1384 Stickminer Official Support Thread

Thank you. I will look into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: