Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEC] MegaDice.co.nz - MegaCoin Dice Game  (Read 704 times)
ethought (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:22:33 PM

Announcing the MegaCoin dice game:

http://www.megadice.co.nz

Quick payouts
No Account needed
2% house edge

Why not give it a try today!
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 01:35:56 PM

Old thread, I know...but just wanted to post about my MegaDice experience (spoiler alert: less exciting than advertised.) I placed a 1040 MegaCoin bet almost 2 days ago and the dice haven't even been "rolled" yet. Requested a refund yesterday -- no response. It appears the house had a 100% edge on this one.

And I thought Vegas was bad...

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
ethought (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 01:48:49 PM

Old thread, I know...but just wanted to post about my MegaDice experience (spoiler alert: less exciting than advertised.) I placed a 1040 MegaCoin bet almost 2 days ago and the dice haven't even been "rolled" yet. Requested a refund yesterday -- no response. It appears the house had a 100% edge on this one.

Strange, I did not get any email regarding this.

I have had one email since launch enquiring about a lost bet.

Can you please PM me the details (txid, and address the bet was sent to and your address for refund) and I will look into it for you and send you a refund.

Sorry about the delay - will see what is going on with that email address.
ethought (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:20:22 PM

Ok - I looked into it and there was a bad transaction that was causing the betting script to die - no raw data could be found for any of its internal txids - very strange error which I have not seen before Huh

After I blocked that transaction the outstanding bets all processed as expected.

Again, sorry for the delays.
ethought (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:21:28 PM

Oh, and your bet won...  Sad for me -  Grin for you..

2038.4 MEC is on its way to you now..
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 08:51:21 PM

Received the win -- thanks. Honest mistake so I apologize for the public posting. Also, appreciate the work you are doing for the MegaCoin community and I'm looking forward to the launch of your new pool. Next time, I'll just PM you with any issues/questions I have instead of trying to Email you.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: