Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You want to be a millionaire? if you own 0.01 btc you already are  (Read 3123 times)
cue

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:14:13 PM

I already have 0.01 Bitcoin, I hope I will be a real millionaire in due time. Excited to be a millionaire! =)

Darmanin

Activity: 119

Glab Trotter

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:15:46 PM

some are really very optimistic with bitcoin, I do not know if they are right to be, but some may be disappointed
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:56:29 PM

$15,000 is different from $1,000,000, more importantly it is just .01 BTC we are talking about. To keep it simple for others, you are saying that 1 Satoshi or .00000001 BTC will be worth 1$ each in the future. You are aiming something really big for a currency that virtually exist. I think you must first know the other factors that will hinder that kind of price growth and one of the biggest factors that I know will affect your speculation is the government. Majority of the countries won't allow something that big to happen as it will disrupt their economy especially if many of their citizens are holders of Bitcoin.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:41:41 PM

but what if bitcoin price go down? oops okey it's time to buy it.
thanks for the link news i'm will hold more btc now Tongue
This is good if you are new at bitcoin and you bought bitcoin so you are a part of this forum now, I know now it is happening and people are afraid of lose, so mate it does not matter if you find the price low because in bitcoin the most important thing is the patience. In case if you bought bitcoin and you hold it then you see price down then don’t ever try to sell it but be patient and hold bitcoin till the price will become high again.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:06:21 PM

Maybe it's too early to judge 0.01 bitcoin that expensive, it takes about 5 years for 0.01 bitcoin is very expensive. It all depends on our patience in holding bitcoin.
That would be pretty nice to see. There is a huge route to go for that to happen though, a lot of people will consider that as impossible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:04:52 PM

i dont want to be rich. I just want my purchase power to be the same or better in the future. I hate to see my money being worth less next year due to some stupid scheme called inflation!
Dhaaaw

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:15:38 PM

Total nonsense. It's not that i don't want it to happen but dreams have to remain that way just imagine if today's  0.01 btc could make me millionaire in the future what would you say about the bitcoin whales? There won't be enough dollar papers to turn their fortune into fiat.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:32:21 PM

What a beautiful dream  Grin  Almost all of us have 0.01 Bitcoin,  so there will be so many millionaires on earth. Of course what will be our buying power is important. We're millionaires but what can we buy with  1 million $ ?  Huh
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:34:39 PM

The title says it all get 0.01 btc and you are on ur way to becoming a millionaire, you already are one if you do not know the true value of bitcoins, cough cough Satoshis.  Forget about owning a full bitcoin, you want to earn satoshis, which we call the units of 0 and 1 or Mbits milibitcoins.  Soon a few years from now 1 satoshi will be the equivalent of 1 USD or Euro if money is still around. You know yes most of you missed the billion dollar train but still you have time to have a million dollars worth of satoshis.  so if you do the math owning 0.10,000,000 = 10 million USD  so if you own 0.01 that makes it 1 million dollars.  

You are wondering why I am saying bitcoin is worth 100 million dollars right?  We have a long way to go.  Cough cough, Many factors that contribute the value of 1 bitcoin being worth 100 million dollars.  Well Bitcoin is not just a local or gov owned store of value, its competing with Fiat currency all over the world, from USD, to the YEN.  There are many factors I can shoot out but one major one is that Bitcoin is becoming mainstreamed and the fact there is probably going to be 16 million bitcoins in circulation, why I said 16 mil?  because they are probably around 5 million bitcoins lost.  If you want to add to this topic any more factors that reason why you are already sitting on a million dollars, please be free to do so.

If you own 1/4 of a single bitcoin you will be a millionaire in 15 years

I went to the store the other day and the bread was already $2.50. So the price only has to double once. At 7% annual inflation, that is already expected to occur within 10 years. In 2027, we can expect to see $5 loafs of bread.

This is the point.
We are used to analize Bitcoin from inside Bitcoin world, but outside there's also a world that's changeing very fast. And thre are a lot of factors that can determine Bitcoin value.
Prices of goods are rising, a smartphone can costs $1000 or more and for the same price you can buy a cheap car, food is scarce for a half or most of the population of the planet...we are payng double for most of prices and services that a 2 decades ago....
What if Bitcoin hodlers are indirectly participating to a big shift that's breaking up with fiat money and starting a new era of digital money owned by that part of the population that owns goods, resources and...power?

I don't like this panorama and I am not supporting this elites (if they exist), it's only a theory .....and it could be an incentive to re-think what we would/should do if we became millionaires  Smiley

Bitcoin market cap just passed Visa.....

believe it or not but are in the middle of a revolution
Cheers
josh-ehab

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:25:08 AM

If money keeps going in, startups keep making innovative protocols on top of the blockchain and tech keeps getting better in general. Then yeah why not. Saying you are already a millionaire is pretty foolish though haha. Not to say it won't but my 0.15 is not funding my life anytime soon Wink
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:33:44 AM

If you ask that, all bitcoiner wonder the price of bitcoin can worth $100 million or maybe more.
In reality, to reach that price move is impossible in short or middle time. For me, i dont like to imagine something in more than 10 or 20 years later. I like to see nowdays. So 0.01 bitcoin is not enough to make us millionair in 5 or 10 years later.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:40:40 AM

I agree with you that bitcoin will hit $100 million Mark when we still alive if the milestone it has achieved within the past 6 years is something to go by. In 2011, I learnt about bitcoin, it it was worth just $17.56, I dismissed it, coz that times it wasn't popular and hacking instances were so high. Now it is more than $13,000 yet some governments have not legalized it and a larger global population have little knowledge about it. I won't be shocked if it hit $1 million within the next five years. All we have to do coz after all, time is the true measure of value.
Everyone has dream to become millionaire someday and if the bitcoin is the reason why that makes your dream come true, many people will get interested to it. And since bitcoin is now become popular, in few days the community of bitcoin will rising day by day.
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:47:11 AM

but after how many years will 1 satochi be equivalent to 1 usd
i see it too far from now

If we talk when it will be worth $1 for satoshi, there is no certain time.
Like OP said, bitcoin can worth $100 million. I dont think it can go to that price for 30 years later. Too much price.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:02:55 AM

it is such a wonderful dream, hoping this will come to reality, in the distant future, everything is possible with bitcoin, seeing this in reality is way too crazy, .01 btc to 1 million? wow, maybe what you are trying to say is, invest .01 btc in the next 5 to 10 years, that maybe is acceptable.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:22:51 AM

If I'm going to be a bitcoin millionaire and I'm going to be a millionaire and I get 1bitcoin what I intend to do I buy the land and build my own home for us. If I'm going to get and accumulate 1 bitcoin to be equivalent to this is a million huge help to this person in need and no job. I want to be a bitcoin millionaire for my family. I can help with home and even small cost of grocery expenses.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:01:04 AM

who else don t wanna be a millionaire every body has dreaming to be a millionaire 🙂... if i am holding 0.01 btc first thing i will do is trading. if  we only keep that 0.01 it takes time to be million dollar value. however there is nothing impossible since bitcoins is volatile we cannot predict how value only we can say is just a right time...
bougieboyy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:24:14 AM

What if you're already a millionaire?  Cheesy
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:34:52 AM

yeah right,you are you but then you need to hold it for long time it a long way to go. then what your are saying will be true. so for becoming millionaire every one hold that amount for 10-20 year Cheesy hehehe see you soon millionaires
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:36:15 AM

I think that's too far to happen because it's been a bit of a bitcoin for a bit more than a year, it's going to increase that price because it's just 1million to 1bitcoin today, but nobody can say if such increases are so high that bitcoin depends on those of bitcoin investors when so many bitcoin users may be raising bitcoin for that year.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:44:23 AM

Probably this is a first prediction for 100 mil worth of bitcoin  Grin Cool. My children may be will see that time, doubt about me.

hahaha I agree with you. Even I doubt about me . Surely our children may have the chance to see that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: