Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZURCOIN - POS/POW Hybrid? 14000%++ Rise in 2017  (Read 1551 times)
bitdigger2013 (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:44:42 PM

Can provide more info on revisit Quark in current crypto context?  What relevancy?
This is covered quite extensively in the WP.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tekunda

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:11:32 PM

And where can we buy this coin? The only two exchanges are yobit and novaexchange and both are scams probably.
Yah, Yobit ain't the best solution in the world. The Crypto is shortly moving to Cryptopia but at that point it's probably already double the price. It's one of those classic "do I do it now or wait till later with a better exchange?" scenarios. I bought about 1 btc worth off Yobit and transferred out to cold storage without a problem, though.

What kind of wallet do you own?
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:41:23 PM

And where can we buy this coin? The only two exchanges are yobit and novaexchange and both are scams probably.
Yah, Yobit ain't the best solution in the world. The Crypto is shortly moving to Cryptopia but at that point it's probably already double the price. It's one of those classic "do I do it now or wait till later with a better exchange?" scenarios. I bought about 1 btc worth off Yobit and transferred out to cold storage without a problem, though.

You are gonna need one of these ones:

Linux http://zur.dream.org.il/client/zur-0.10.5-linux64.tar.gz
OSX http://zur.dream.org.il/client/zur-0.10.5-osx-unsigned.dmg
Windows http://zur.dream.org.il/client/zur-0.10.5-win64.zip
bitchips

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:21:26 PM

Ok, finance guys picking up Zur for broader listing (and maybe other stuff from their recent announcement ?).  On new exchanges in early 2018?
Foeman

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:35:51 PM

[/quote]You are gonna need one of these ones:

[/quote]

Thanks for that. I downloaded it and worked fine,took 5 or so hours to sync and made a transfer from Yobit and it worked perfectly although took a few hours.
bitdigger2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:16:37 AM

Ok, finance guys picking up Zur for broader listing (and maybe other stuff from their recent announcement ?).  On new exchanges in early 2018?
No. If you read the WP what he is saying is that the finance guys are picking up BTC and as a result the BTC price is unaffordable for guys like you and I - ordinary Crypto guys. So what are we gonna do? Create a new BTC. His argument is that ZUR is a good contender as a) it's an old, untouched Blockchain (no pumps etc.) and b) that its distribution is more equitable since it was part-modelled after quark. It is a thoughtful argument captured more sensationally in their video which is in their Telegram group: https://youtu.be/ZQM4asbIyWs
bitdigger2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:24:43 AM

... also yes, sorry; there is the implication that they are going to new exchanges very soon. That's part of the effect that is ascribed to Zurcoin becoming more widely adopted now, too.
SxC

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:01:22 AM

You are gonna need one of these ones:

Thanks for that. I downloaded it and worked fine,took 5 or so hours to sync and made a transfer from Yobit and it worked perfectly although took a few hours.

Yah; the transactions are actually pretty immediate but for some reason Yobit has a long time delay if you are buying in any kind of size very often. That said, you always get your coins safely delivered into the wallet from them so I can't complain there. The 10.5 Client is actually pretty good.

Looks like this thing is kinda building on itself. Great thing about this trade is if BTC moves up high it pulls up ZUR but ZUR is still disconnected enough as an alt to have independence from BTC direction. The sense behind the trade is definitely there.

heraware

Activity: 105
Merit: 17

Callisto Network (CLO)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:01:00 AM

I don't understand why the Zurcoin "Dev" Team can't buy a domain.

Why wixsite? :/

First Cold Staking coin. Earn more of 2% monthly
SxC

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:16:57 PM

I think they are in the process of getting that all developed. The guy said in Telegram something like it would be ready start of the week. Whoop whoop!
bitdigger2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:39:48 PM

I think they are in the process of getting that all developed. The guy said in Telegram something like it would be ready start of the week. Whoop whoop!
They are. It's around Wednesday; I asked the dev. They are making some changes to the WP as well now. Here is the new roadmap which was published earlier by the coin's largest investor:

•   Q4 2017: List on Cryptopia, Update White Paper and Website

•   Q1 2018: Hard Fork of Zurcoin and cut supply with a 1-for-100 reverse coin split; thus 870,000 Supply + 250,000 premined coins + up to 1.49m coins mineable via POS and via POW (POS: 100 coins per node is mineable). Total Supply: 1.49m Zurcoin.

•   Q2 2018: Undertake Secondary Coin Offering (SCO) of the 250,000 premined Zurcoin produced in the fork and begin development of Counterparty application on the protocol

•   Q3 2018: List Zurcoin on 3x more exchanges (target Binance, Bittrex & HitBTC) and finish development of Counterparty application on the protocol

•   Q4 2018: Engage ICOs in the process of accepting Zurcoin as means of payment and as value storage

•   Q1 2019: Begin to enlist Zurcoin as a trading pair on Alternate Pair Exchanges (APEs)
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:49:27 PM

I heard the name for the first time but it is an interesting project.  The road map is very ideal.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:01:17 PM

ZURCOIN is a scam inveted by markharrison. Just search in google for monkey capital. This guy has stolen tons of bitcoins from the poeple, he was dumping his own coins and told people that he was just letting people buy, then he exit scammed.

bitdigger2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:33:54 AM

ZURCOIN is a scam inveted by markharrison. Just search in google for monkey capital. This guy has stolen tons of bitcoins from the poeple, he was dumping his own coins and told people that he was just letting people buy, then he exit scammed.
Dude. SERIOUSLY. (Seriously?)

I'm not sure if you have got the wrong coin but check your facts and you will find Zurcoin is a coin developed by Shai: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391806.0. It is 4 years old. He is from Israel and nothing to do with any other Crypto except Zurcoin. Some of the community from the ICO project you are referring to are invested in Zurcoin too, but that is fine - anyone can invest in a coin.

Please get your facts right and do not arbitrarily disrespect someone's Crypto without proper research. We used to ban this sort of thing on Bitcointalk years ago as well btw (Not sure if that is still the case but the point sticks - do your research first. This is a different dev)
bitdigger2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:36:06 AM

I heard the name for the first time but it is an interesting project.  The road map is very ideal.
Ya the Road Map was much better organised than I expected I gotta say.
SxC

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:08:11 AM

Noob.
bomb7

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:06:57 AM

Noob.

lol, he's right. It was a pump and dump scam coin, just like all the other Monkey Craptial crap coins. Just Google Monkey Capital and Daniel M Harrison and look at all the complaints about this scam project. If you buy Zur, he'll dump it.
bitdigger2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:03:52 PM

Noob.

lol, he's right. It was a pump and dump scam coin, just like all the other Monkey Craptial crap coins. Just Google Monkey Capital and Daniel M Harrison and look at all the complaints about this scam project. If you buy Zur, he'll dump it.
Reported.
allcryptominer

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:16:45 PM

It seems like an attemt to pump an old coin to make profit. Anything Monkey Craptial is involved in is a red flag.

A picture says more than thousand words

bitdigger2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:21:28 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 08:19:38 PM by bitdigger2013

Right. You mean to say that he purchased $250,000 of Zurcoin to dump it at a lower price? That makes a lot of sense. Of course when you buy up a coin after 3.5 years of non-trading status it will fall as all the miners will begin selling to you. You need some Crypto education, buddy. Some of us have been here a lot longer than since 2017, you know. You, like many other ICO-era babies, unfortunately know very little about POW and how POW traded coins work. Worth studying up on and it will make you a few $$$. Honestly, there is life apart from these ERC20 shittokens you've got in your wallet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: