Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:30:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ALC] Allend Coin - Lend and Earn in the Initial Cryptocurrency Invested.  (Read 2445 times)
Allend Platform (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:59:12 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 07:49:31 AM by Allend Platform

AllendCoin
New Multi  Lending Platform, Lend and Earn  In Cryptocurrency  

GENERAL INTRODUCTION TO ALLEND

Allend coin is a new revolutionary peer to peer decentralized cryptocurrency aiming to make cryptocurrency lending more open and transparent to all levels of coin holders with our new multi cryptocurrency lending platform that allows you to lend and earn in the initial coin invested.
We are here to change the game of lending platforms. Total control of your own cryptocurrency with receiving daily interests in the initial cryptocurrency that was lent on the platform.
Allend is the future of the cryptocurrency lending platform, with an exceptional mechanism from other platforms Allend lets you have the control of more than one cryptocurrency on the platform and earn interest in whatever cryptocurrency you choose to invest in.
The option of lending or staking on the platform of either Bitcoin, Ethereum or Allend coins is a unique feature. Most importantly Allend has been able to revolutionize the typical system other p2p platforms use, rather than getting interest paid in USD, Allend pays you interest in the cryptocurrency you invested in.
Investors would see instead of getting the normal market value of their investments they would get the intrinsic value, which currently is a non-seen feature on any other platform.

WEBSITE LINK

OFFICIAL WHITEPAPER

OFFICIAL ROADMAP

INITIAL COIN OFFERING

Allend is supplying 15milllion coins to the market with the first phase of the offering of only 4million at 0.5$ per coin at Round 1 of the ICO. 3 subsequent rounds would follow, with rounds 2 and 3 also offering 4 million coins at 0.7$ & 0.9$ respectively and inclusively our bounty program. The 4th and last round of the ICO would have the last 3 million coins sold at 1$ per coin. Both referral discounts and normal ICO discounts are applied throughout the ICO.  
Unlike other ICOs Allend would give everyone an opportunity to be able to participate before the coins go up rather than giving pre-selected investors an edge over the general public. FINANCIAL FREEDOM has been the vision of the cryptocurrency at large from the onset.

ICO TIME

DEC 15th 2017 – JAN 24th 2018

WHAT DETERMINES ALLEND COINS PRICE

Supply and demand like every other normal transaction that’s why we have decided to only release 15million coins knowing the demand from demographic research supersedes 15million by a huge margin. Once demand starts superseding the supply of the available coins the price automatically propels upward.

ALLEND COIN SPECIFICATION

Coin Algorithm: Scrypt(Pow/Pos)
Coin Abbreviation: ALC
Minimum Stake Age: 20days
Maximum Stake Age: 100days  
Coin Base Maturity: 60blocks
POW Block Reward: 15ALC
Total POW Block: 280000
Maximum Coin Supply: 35million
Pre-Mine: 15million

ALLEND COIN FLOW

Max Supply : 35,000,000 ALC
Ico Coins : 15,000,000 ALC
Coins/Round : 4,000,000 ALC
Round 1 Discount :15% Off
Round 2 Discount :10% Off
Round 3 Discount :5% Off
Round 4 Discount :0% Off

ALLEND TRADING

Like every broker, trader or investor knows profit could also be made on our platform by buying coins when the price goes down and effectively monitoring to sell at a higher price. To profit from short selling you have to own ALC coins firstly.

ALLEND STAKING

Amazing passive income could be made on our platform through staking. By keeping a specific amount of coins in your wallet, you provide security and stability to the system and you get rewarded with more coins. The platform pays you a percentage of the minimum balance in your wallet at the end of the month. Minimum balance begins to count from the first day of the month and must be maintained through the entire month. The bonus is paid on the 4th day of the next month for the previous month.

PROSPECTIVE LISTING EXCHANGERS

livecoin.net
yobit.net
coinexchange.io
bittrex.com

WALLET

Web and offline wallet available after ICO

EXPLORER/POOL

(under construction@(allend.co)

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2524537

COMMUNICATION CHANNEL

How Could ALC coins be Used

ALC could be used to transfer funds by individuals or businesses, irrespective of location with total security and secrecy of your transaction. ALC coins also due to the relationship with partners has very high liquidity.

How Can I Participate in The ICO?

Firstly, register, all relevant information would be provided to you once that is done. Also make sure you are in compliance with all international and local regulations before you participate or purchase ALC coins.

Best Regards
Allend Team

hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:05:05 PM

ALC transfers money between businesses, individuals... Very ambiguous How will you transfer it?
Allend Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:52:47 PM

We really do appreciate, Thanks for checking on  Foundico.com
Best regards
Allend Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:43:50 AM

ALC transfers money between businesses, individuals... Very ambiguous How will you transfer it?
That is where the role of digital decentralizing system will pay it part.
Thank you hadang
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:00:55 AM

You transfer money to businesses, is there a minimum amount when you transfer the money? Is it on Eth or ALC coins?

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:35:58 AM

How long do you have to stake in order to get the rewards or bonuses. Is there a minimum/ maximum amount of coins to stake?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Allend Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:38:59 AM

Just like any other cryptocurrrency there are no limitations on amount that could be sent, also could be sent through any of the coins supported on the platform 
Allend Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:48:41 AM

How long do you have to stake in order to get the rewards or bonuses. Is there a minimum/ maximum amount of coins to stake?

We addressed this on our official whitepaper, Would be great if you check it out and other information regarding Allend project.

Thank you.
equatorialharmless

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

Is there approximate figure on profiits since founding?
seriin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:08:57 PM

I think this project has a potential to make its way in the market. Allend is different from others because the total control of users own cryptocurrency with receiving daily interests in the initial cryptocurrency that was lent on the platform. I hope more people engage to this coin.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Allend Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:55:29 PM

Is there approximate figure on profiits since founding?

Hi equatorial . Really found it hard understand your question.
Making it clear might help.
Thanks
Allend Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:37:05 PM

I think this project has a potential to make its way in the market. Allend is different from others because the total control of users own cryptocurrency with receiving daily interests in the initial cryptocurrency that was lent on the platform. I hope more people engage to this coin.

We appreciate the check out.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:17:01 PM

I read your whitepaper, great idea to your referral system, affiliate program and staking bonuses. May I know the fees when I transfer my funds to another wallet?
seriin

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:29:20 AM

I'm looking forward to AllendCoin to change the game of lending platforms. I believe this project can make a cryptocurrency lending more open and transparent to all levels of coin holders with our new multi cryptocurrency lending platform that allows you to lend and earn in the initial coin invested.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
warawolf19

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:51:15 AM

Allend coin is a new revolutionary peer to peer decentralized cryptocurrency aiming to make cryptocurrency lending more open and transparent to all levels of coin holders with our new multi cryptocurrency lending platform that allows you to lend and earn in the initial coin invested.great job AllendCoin i know that this would be successful
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:57:26 AM

nowadays a lot projects about lending: ethlend, lendoit and much more. What is your main differents from them
Crypto808

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:13:33 PM

I've recently written a review on Allend.

It can be found here:

https://medium.com/@crypto808x/allend-multi-cryptocurrency-lending-935f9d165bd8

A solid platform with massive upsides.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and other ICO reviews.

https://twitter.com/Crypto808x

Much love,

Crypto808

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Crypto808
Allend Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:59:10 PM

nowadays a lot projects about lending: ethlend, lendoit and much more. What is your main differents from them

Just like we stated in our whitepaper, We are giving investors total control of their cryptocurrencies supported in our platform , Meaning you will be storing , trading and same time lending using your coin .

Thanks.
Allend Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:26:10 PM

I've recently written a review on Allend.

It can be found here:

https://medium.com/@crypto808x/allend-multi-cryptocurrency-lending-935f9d165bd8

A solid platform with massive upsides.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and other ICO reviews.

https://twitter.com/Crypto808x

Much love,

Crypto808

Allend Team really do appreciate your much support.
Thanks.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:41:16 PM

being able to lend not only in  platforms coin but also in BTC and ETH. This is the difference of Allend Coin from any other ICO. Maybe this is one of their strategy to attract more investors, but honestly it is very effective.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: