Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 2 year old sons most recent projections  (Read 3090 times)
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:30:58 PM

He'd rather ask his 2 years old son than putting attention to it. I mean why would anyone put attention to it when they can ask 2 year old.
You really think his 2 years son can gives a respond about it to him? what a genies....
vitalemontea

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:32:08 PM

He'd rather ask his 2 years old son than putting attention to it. I mean why would anyone put attention to it when they can ask 2 year old.
You really think his 2 years son can gives a respond about it to him? what a genies....
hmm?
pwi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:14:37 PM

Speculation thread of the year?

Buy my PS3 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216554.msg2282760#msg2282760

Sign up with campbx:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=3lo7dSqrLOu Yes it's an affiliate link, but you will not see me touting anything I do not both believe in and make extensive use of myself. Campbx is one of those things.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:16:13 PM

Speculation thread of the year?
Great prediction..accurately and full of sense...Don't you agree?
Diamondstarfall

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:17:16 PM

TIL 2 year old babies are genies
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:18:25 PM

TIL 2 year old babies are genies
Lol notice he is younger than Bitcoin itself.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
dominicus

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 08:22:38 PM

god grow up

why not sell if we havent hit the bottom yet

Because then I would be propping up overvalued fiat and financing neo-colonialist racist regimes and their absurd wealth squelching borders. How's that for you?

Flushing your toilet pollutes our water in some insignificant way, and surely several orders of magnitude more significantly than selling your few BTC will to "prop up fiat".  Will you also choose to compost your stuff in the backyard instead?  You know, for the good of humanity and such noble objectives worthy of pursuing in detriment of your time and resources?

Help me troubleshoot my BTC address.
Send some coins here: 1FkQS1RuEmSppCPdGPVGHtc4aj2nBiHAYF
If I don't return your test transfer, it must be having issues still.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:49:27 PM

you should set him up on the trollbox over at btc-e. he makes a lot more sense than any of those jokers.
Einewton

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:51:30 PM

If this is true that you get your prediction from your two year old son, then it's truly awesome in every sense. You should post a video of your son giving predictions, this is comedic to watch.

-= Got BitCoin? =-
semaforo (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 04:01:57 AM

god grow up

Because then I would be propping up overvalued fiat and financing neo-colonialist racist regimes and their absurd wealth squelching borders. How's that for you?

Flushing your toilet pollutes our water in some insignificant way, and surely several orders of magnitude more significantly than selling your few BTC will to "prop up fiat".  Will you also choose to compost your stuff in the backyard instead?  You know, for the good of humanity and such noble objectives worthy of pursuing in detriment of your time and resources?

Every little bit makes a difference. For aesthetic and practical reasons I do find traditional toilets to be better. Gardening is not an efficient use of time by the obvious measures, but you can save on a gym membership by doing it, and I happen to believe that the irradiation of industrially produced vegetables eliminates a lot of bacteria that are beneficial to our immune and digestive systems. I don't have time to garden right now anyway... but in Germany there is centralized compost centers, so I do compost.

The only thing keeping fiat going is hundreds of millions of people who believe in it and use it. This is understandable since for a long time there was no real alternative. Now there is.

You can try and deride me for having objectives other than personal profit all you want- my motives are still the same as yours, but I am looking at the long term. What is good for one is good for many. Maybe I am one of a few now but I know there are more like me out there. The more people we have who believe in bitcoin and use it, the more money we are all going to make. The more people we have  trying to make a grand here and a grand there the longer it's going to take for bitcoin to take off.

What is good for bitcoin is good for all bitcoin owners. If I need to sell bitcoin to buy stuff only sold with fiat I will, but I won't hold any more fiat than I have to and I won't contribute to volatility. If the bitcoin community works in concert we have the potential to make this more profitable than all the profits of all the day traders on wall street for the last 20 years.

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 04:51:41 AM

god grow up

Flushing your toilet pollutes our water in some insignificant way, and surely several orders of magnitude more significantly than selling your few BTC will to "prop up fiat".  Will you also choose to compost your stuff in the backyard instead?  You know, for the good of humanity and such noble objectives worthy of pursuing in detriment of your time and resources?

Every little bit makes a difference. For aesthetic and practical reasons I do find traditional toilets to be better. Gardening is not an efficient use of time by the obvious measures, but you can save on a gym membership by doing it, and I happen to believe that the irradiation of industrially produced vegetables eliminates a lot of bacteria that are beneficial to our immune and digestive systems. I don't have time to garden right now anyway... but in Germany there is centralized compost centers, so I do compost.

The only thing keeping fiat going is hundreds of millions of people who believe in it and use it. This is understandable since for a long time there was no real alternative. Now there is.

You can try and deride me for having objectives other than personal profit all you want- my motives are still the same as yours, but I am looking at the long term. What is good for one is good for many. Maybe I am one of a few now but I know there are more like me out there. The more people we have who believe in bitcoin and use it, the more money we are all going to make. The more people we have  trying to make a grand here and a grand there the longer it's going to take for bitcoin to take off.

What is good for bitcoin is good for all bitcoin owners. If I need to sell bitcoin to buy stuff only sold with fiat I will, but I won't hold any more fiat than I have to and I won't contribute to volatility. If the bitcoin community works in concert we have the potential to make this more profitable than all the profits of all the day traders on wall street for the last 20 years.

This what I am considering to do , if people interest in make short run profit ,please go to PLUS 500 or you can go to BITFUNDER, OR BTCT... there are perfect place for you to creating volatility and get profit on it.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 11:54:42 AM

I posted my son's opinion on bitcoin price movement a few weeks back. He told me not to expect any upward movement. His position remains "hold." He said today bitcoin price will be going down, and then up "to the stars."

is he a retard?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Inedible

Activity: 700

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:04:46 PM

This is pretty awesome.

I'm sure his prediction will be as good as any other analyst.

Can you thank him for the tip for me Smiley

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:08:40 PM

We should ask younger babies.

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:10:38 PM

Let's try getting day trading advice from an ultrasound next time.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 01:20:45 PM

My crystal ball's most recent projections.... Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Chainsaw

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

x

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 03:11:32 PM

My four year old loves to try to help.
Last night a high-volume sell sounded from Clark Moody's site at bedtime.
I hopped out to check price (I was in a trade). She hopped out of bed and followed me.
She saw the red bars and said "The red means bitcoin is going down and that is what you want for them to go down."

Rather than explain that only held true while I had a bearish sentiment with lower bids...I figured I wouldn't press my luck.

Another year, she'll be doing my trading for me :-P

Inedible

Activity: 700

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 07:08:48 PM

My four year old loves to try to help.

Now you're being silly. 4 is well past prime for trading insight.

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
mp420

Activity: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 08:05:22 PM

OP's son is giving the sanest advice we're seeing on this forum.

Re: Why not sell into downtrend:

Whether to sell or hold in a downtrend that is expected to continue with a high probability is a portfolio management question and can't be answered just by looking at the market. It's all about risk versus reward. I'm not selling at this point (I sold way higher) since I am not at all sure that it's worth the risk. I would sell, on the other hand, if I considered myself overinvested in BTC and wanted to diversify my portfolio.

Of course, if you're a day trader things are different and you expect to lose on some days and win on some. I'm fearful of day trading in this market, though, at least with non-trivial amounts of money. All of the exchanges are a bit shady and I don't trust the trade engines very much.
dominicus

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:15:08 AM

god grow up

I did deride your proposals, crafting a bad joke along the way, and I'm sorry for that.  The ugly dip brought forward my less-than-polite side, I'm working on this personally.

I didn't know how much bitcoin you held, and my view was that a small sell transaction wouldn't change the general trajectory of the selloff, and hurt you much more than it helped.  In full disclosure, I bought BTC at $93, $76, and $67 USD/BTC.  Bitcoiners have different levels of investment in bitcoin, but we each have a voice, and that's the equalizer.  I have a (maybe misguided) view that bitcoin holdings are inversely related to propensity to sell on a selloff slope.

From my point of view, the best way to push the bitcoin economy forward is to patronize legal businesses that accept bitcoin, and if you have a say in it, to support those businesses you can influence into accepting Bitcoin as a method of payment.  This will go a much longer way to stabilize markets and make the irrational selloffs have less of an effect on overall pricing.

If you give me your BTC address, I'll send you a guilt-relief transfer, it'll make both of us feel better.

Help me troubleshoot my BTC address.
Send some coins here: 1FkQS1RuEmSppCPdGPVGHtc4aj2nBiHAYF
If I don't return your test transfer, it must be having issues still.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: