Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO][NODE] Intelligent technology for wireless energy!  (Read 50882 times)
bobthenager (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

This 45% bonus will be until when? Once you have purchased the tokens, have they already been transferred to the standard wallet ERC20? or only after ICO will the tokens be distributed?

hello, bonus will be until 31.01.
Tokens will be automatically transferred to your wallet at the time of the transaction at the current exchange rate. You can find the detailed instructions here - https://nodepower.io/instruction.pdf
thanks for your questions
bobthenager (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

Developing this wireless intelligent technology I think is a project that will bring the development and advancement of technology today. of course such a project is very interesting to follow and I hope this his project can be successful with the desires of dev. because the development in no longer requires the name of the cable is very helpful in organizing a place or room to be better and not messy.
thanks a lot for your opinion and support  Wink
bobthenager (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

What is the advantage of this technology compared with the current wireless charging technology? how large is the valid range?

Hello! Thank you for your interest in Node! This is a completely new technology, not based on the principle of induction, in contrast to the Qi standard. We are able to charge several devices within a radius of up to a meter from the charging station. This technology can be applied both in consumer electronics, and in industrial sectors, such as in automotive, retail and medical industries. Imagine a future without wires, we can do it in a couple of years.

Here you can find a list of the highlighted competitive advantages of Node:

✓   Variety of energy solutions from milliwatts to megawatts
✓   Ability to transmit energy to long distances
✓   Ability to transfer energy through any materials and environments
✓   Three times less weight and compactness
✓   Possibility of charging devices production of any shape, including flexible ones
✓   Ability to charge devices without a fixed position
✓   Attractive price of products makes them affordable

We also suggest you to read our Whitepaper, so you will be more clear to you. Let us know if you will have further questions.

By the way, you can join our telegram group, where all the team members are, including the founders. They will be more than happy to solve all your doubts. Here is the link: https://t.me/nodepower

What about the radiation? i heard that the radiation is dangerous.
And also is there any video about your product or maybe a video about the testing? i see that the final testing has been successful.

Hello! Thank you for your interest!

Yes, you are absolutely right! Radiation is dangerous, however it does not have any relation to our products. In regard to the prototype testing, we have already received our product prototypes and we will publish a video soon, so you can also see them in practice.
Thanks, i was meaning about the wifi/wireless radiation, i heard that it can affect our health.

And there are many big companies especially smartphone companies that are also developing things like these.
So are you planning to compete with them or make a partnership/cooperate with them?

We have existing contracts or letters of intent agreement with a majority of the partners listed on our site https://www.nodepower.io/

what's about other companies - we have a unique technology. The key difference is in the imposition of several electromagnetic waves in the form of impulses of different duration and frequency to each other. By creating the conditions under which the atoms of matter pass into an excited state can transfer energy through absolutely any media. The higher the density of the medium, the higher the energy transfer coeffcient. The transformation of energy occurs by creating conditions under which free (excited) electrons matter (semiconductor, metal) acquire an additional impulse and begin to move under the action of an electric field. Therefore, the actual benefit from imposing this method is reducing energy loss, increasing range of power transmission and expanding horizons regarding the question what can be charged (material).
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:27:03 AM

Developing this wireless intelligent technology I think is a project that will bring the development and advancement of technology today. of course such a project is very interesting to follow and I hope this his project can be successful with the desires of dev. because the development in no longer requires the name of the cable is very helpful in organizing a place or room to be better and not messy.
I think it is so very nice this project so it is good to be developed and may be many investors who are interested in the project so that the project is going according to plan and achieve success.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:51:51 AM

I think it is so very nice this project so it is good to be developed and may be many investors who are interested in the project so that the project is going according to plan and achieve success.

Yes indeed very good for this project developed. I am sure if there is a good cooperation between the team and the participants of the project will definitely better and quickly achieved success.
bobthenager (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

Last Saturday our Node team attended WBC Summit in Moscow. It was a very engaging event with a lot of great speakers and topics covered. We had several promising meetings with potential partners. We had a chance to communicate with the representatives of other tech and blockchain projects to share the experience. In the near future our Node team will attend a list of events around the world! Follow the news about our project's progress. Let's meet during our next event! Your support is very important to us!

bobthenager (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

Thanks a lot for your support  Wink
bobthenager (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

Yes indeed very good for this project developed. I am sure if there is a good cooperation between the team and the participants of the project will definitely better and quickly achieved success.

We're doing our best to maintain our good relations inside the team and with our participants and partners  Smiley
bobthenager (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

Why is it you dont have a twitter community ? How can i help you to promote this project

we have it  Wink
bobthenager (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

What is the advantage of this technology compared with the current wireless charging technology?

The key difference is in the imposition of several electromagnetic waves in the form of impulses of different duration and frequency to each other. By creating the conditions under which the atoms of matter pass into an excited state can transfer energy through absolutely any media. The higher the density of the medium, the higher the energy transfer coeffcient. The transformation of energy occurs by creating conditions under which free (excited) electrons matter (semiconductor, metal) acquire an additional impulse and begin to move under the action of an electric field. Therefore, the actual benefit from imposing this method is reducing energy loss, increasing range of power transmission and expanding horizons regarding the question what can be charged (material).

Thanks a lot for yout question
Adan Jumphoih

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:03:10 AM

Setelah tahap distribusi token yang tinggal hanya beberapa jam lagi apakah langsung di bagikan untuk bounty
Diom.click

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

I love the high-tech startups! Plus, it's always better when you can actually touch the product.
Viktor.tt

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:47:11 AM

What I like the most here is that you set the price in dollars!
kuola12

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

Yes! I managed to buy some tokens while that bonus is stil on!
Enjoy.87

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

Wow! I would LOVE to charge my phone AND walk around the room with it!!
Edik_32

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

Can I pre-order your products?
Valya_87

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

Your team looks great! Very confident and open.
Ponchik34

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

Great design! Very smooth and minimalistic!
Enjoy.87

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

45% bonus is huge! Cool!
Danil.P

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

Where is your production based?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: