Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Considering selling an 18 GPU 7970 11,400ks/s turnkey script mining operation  (Read 439 times)
kenstu22 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:08:00 PM

Looks like the money may be in script mining for a while.  If you agree, I am in Naples, FL USA. I contracted pros to custom build me from scratch at the end of May 2013-- an 18 card 7970 rig with all the trimmings.  Open air--tweaked and fine tuned and running stable at  11,340 + kh/s. Can be over clocked more if you have the cooling and power capacity.  Very pleased with the results.  For scrypt mining only.

It turns out though my family is unhappy giving up the space in the house designated for the project.  Heat and noise issues are resolved but family want the room back--so it's sell or suffer the family consequences.  I have Newegg receipts for the $10,901 in parts.  I paid $4300 to set up the rig.  All necessary software and hardware included.

I will consider a fair offer and accept Paypal, fiat and crypto--but will not consider crazy low ball offers.  I really want to keep the rigs and there are other options involving more of an investment, but for the moment anyway, I guess I am in the mood to get out of it and resolve the family headache--just not desperate enough to give the stuff away as even the hostile family understands that we must be reasonable and fair about this.

So I guess I am feeling out what the options are financially to resolve my problem in the favor of the rest of the family.

If seriously interested PM me your email and I can send invoices, photos, etc.  Then we would need to discuss as well how to structure such a large deal--how we can verify each others' credibility, etc.  I have an Ebay account with a 500+ rating if that helps.  Please don't waste our time if not seriously interested though because major technical questions will have to be answered by the contractors who built the rig--and I will have to pay them for their time answering questions.

Thanks and good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: