Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA to be listed on Bittrex soon, time to buy  (Read 18047 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:17:33 AM

Binance has crashed due to the volume from IOTA,  IOTA has had more volume then some of the top ten coins combined this month.  Binance crashed again just now,  and they are saying because of this,

https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7i35dw/iota_probably_on_bittrex_tomorrow/

The level of sheep mentality in the space surprise me, what do you expect after the listing, the price crash, buy the rumour sell the news. I like this project but will only buy at good value, I don't the current price reflect the true value of the project, I might be wrong here

What is the true value?

IOT is forecasted as 10-35 trillion dollars, so iota only needs to capture a small percentage of this market to be bigger than the entire current cryptocurrency market.

You're talking about >50x increase from its current price, so how does that gamble seem overpriced to you? I'm generally curious how people evaluate risk/reward, because it usually seems off-base from any logic you would see on wallstreet, or even professional gamblers, as the valuations are generally hinged on how hard it can pump for a quick buck rather than the long term prospects based on the market and position within the market.

noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:44:54 AM

It is risky for markets to implement wallets with new technology, something going wrong will leave some millions in the air.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:40:05 PM

It has been pretty long time to introduce this coin to Bitrex. Many investors are waiting for this moment. I think that this will have a very positive effect on the price of the IOTA. This means that it's time to buy!

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
borjn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:47:56 PM

I think with bittrex IOTA will increase a lot it will create a hype a lil bit and i am thinking to buy some i was expecting some good moves from iota in 2018.
FrenchinHK

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:11:43 PM

Still NOT on Bittrex and dumping (
kobradobra

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

What actually surprise me ...it's the low number of exch. supporting IOTA. I don't into a tech details of crypto, but what are requirements (tech, economic) to add a coin into exchange? IOTA is 4th coin in terms of market cap and supported only by Finex, LOL.
Anyway, great news. I expect IOTA's market cap at 40 bil level before spring, so basically a $15 for mIOTA.

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
_Crypt0

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:20:38 PM

Binance has crashed due to the volume from IOTA,  IOTA has had more volume then some of the top ten coins combined this month.  Binance crashed again just now,  and they are saying because of this,

https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7i35dw/iota_probably_on_bittrex_tomorrow/

The level of sheep mentality in the space surprise me, what do you expect after the listing, the price crash, buy the rumour sell the news. I like this project but will only buy at good value, I don't the current price reflect the true value of the project, I might be wrong here

What is the true value?

IOT is forecasted as 10-35 trillion dollars, so iota only needs to capture a small percentage of this market to be bigger than the entire current cryptocurrency market.

You're talking about >50x increase from its current price, so how does that gamble seem overpriced to you? I'm generally curious how people evaluate risk/reward, because it usually seems off-base from any logic you would see on wallstreet, or even professional gamblers, as the valuations are generally hinged on how hard it can pump for a quick buck rather than the long term prospects based on the market and position within the market.

Not to mention that the companies invested in IOTA (Microsoft, Volkswagen, BOSCH, Fujitsu...) will undoubtedly own IOTA and can use their professional marketing teams to increase media exposure to the technology.  I think there is pretty decent upside, especially after the pullback.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:04:58 PM

IOTA will be listed on Bittrex soon, don't miss that opportunity to buy in.

It will still give you a lot of profit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7hf58p/bittrex_incoming_check_the_code/
Okay! Now I am not surprised why it has been skyrocketing in value for a while now.
For anyone who did not get in very early, I would not want to give that too much relevance for now that I feel FOMOs are just the ones rushing in, if it keeps going higher, the next train is there to join, but at this moment, anything can happen even after it is listed on bittrex as traders may even see it a better opportunity to quickly dump on some that want to take a piece of the pie.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:12:05 PM

Looks like correction has finally set in

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:25:30 PM

Great news! It always has a very good effect on the price of a coin, because it becomes more popular and attracts more liquidity. I think when this happens there will be a pump of the IOTA coin for sure. So, buy and hold)

eBet$coin

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:56:42 PM

indeed, iota is future. hold it until 2020. Tongue
buy-IOTA

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:59:03 PM

Redditors speculate Bittrex may add IOTA to their exchange:

Reddit users have began speculating that IOTA may be soon be added to the popular cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex, after Reddit user “surelyyouarejoking” found the word “IOTA” on a Bittrex API. By searching this code (“ctrl” + “f”), you can find the following line of code:

{“Currency”:”TROLL”,”CurrencyLong”:”Bittrex Test Currency”,”MinConfirmation”:1,”TxFee”:0.00100000,”IsActive”:false,”CoinType”:”IOTA”,”BaseAddress”:null,”Notice”:”Wallet disabled”}

As multiple Redditors have pointed out, the currency in the above code is labeled “TROLL”. While this could be the Bittrex team just messing with hopeful investors, IOTA investors hope this is a sign that Bittrex plans to list the cryptocurrency.

What this could mean for IOTA
Despite IOTA currently having the 11th largest market cap of all cryptocurrencies (over $1.4 billion Market Cap), IOTA is currently only listed on two major exchanges (Binance and Bitfinex), as detailed in our guide “How to Buy IOTA“. While these two exchanges do have significant trade volume, they seem to have a limited pool of investors particularly from the United States. While we do not have access to any exchanges’ user data, google trends shows Bittrex having far more U.S. search volume than the their two competitors.

If IOTA gets added to Bittrex, it could open the door to new investors from the United States, possibly driving up the price.

Please Note: This is only speculation that IOTA could be added to Bittrex. Bittrex has not commented nor confirmed IOTA being added to their exchange. This post should not be taken as financial advice and investors should always do their own research before making any cryptocurrency investment.

Financial Disclosure: Members of the CoinCentral staff are invested in the IOTA cryptocurrency.

Before it goes live... there is a guide how to buy IOTA: https://www.reddit.com/user/buy-IOTA/comments/7hxcll/how_to_buy_iota_in_6_easy_steps_updated_for_2018/

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:59:19 PM

What actually surprise me ...it's the low number of exch. supporting IOTA. I don't into a tech details of crypto, but what are requirements (tech, economic) to add a coin into exchange? IOTA is 4th coin in terms of market cap and supported only by Finex, LOL.
Anyway, great news. I expect IOTA's market cap at 40 bil level before spring, so basically a $15 for mIOTA.

you think that this coin will have good prospects in the future, If this is so, then I probably will turn my attention, made investments exactly in this project.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:47:35 PM

Bitcoin will kill the price of IOTA there is no altcoin going to be spared from it. dump now and get some profits before bitcoins price will go up again.
kobradobra

Activity: 200

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:12:17 PM

you think that this coin will have good prospects in the future, If this is so, then I probably will turn my attention, made investments exactly in this project.
Yeah, you are right my friend. I'm far far from being "hard cryptoinvestor", but IOTA buy my attention because of it niche - Internet of Things. That's our future. Every time i'm buying something in Mall and seeing there a cashier, I have a thoughts like that: "In 10 years there will be no cashiers in malls, no clekrs and so on"...because...because of Internet of things or developements in related area. Even 100$ for 1 mIOTA is not without a reach. It's actually a 3rd most dominant Crypto in the market (BCH is a farce) and it's only half a year of project being truly active.
So in 6 months IOTA already occupied more than 2,5% of market cap (12 bil of 450)
In 6 months after its launching ETH had 300 mil cap which was around 4% of market cap. And look at ETH now.
That's why IOTA is such a great great asset to have.   

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:53:16 AM

Bitcoin will kill the price of IOTA there is no altcoin going to be spared from it. dump now and get some profits before bitcoins price will go up again.
Don't you know what is happening? Price of bitcoin is now at $18000 while there are some exchanges with much lower prices. Investing on something like IOTA is too late, Sell your coins and buy bitcoin to hold, God knows who bought all of the IOTA coins when price was $0.4 and now it has reached $4? I still have some but I'm not selling them for now Cheesy Only if price is $500 I'll sell a few K's. For now my fiance has taken every bitcoins that I had, He doesn't have any of my alt coins Sad
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:02:52 AM

Don't you know what is happening? Price of bitcoin is now at $18000 while there are some exchanges with much lower prices. Investing on something like IOTA is too late, Sell your coins and buy bitcoin to hold, God knows who bought all of the IOTA coins when price was $0.4 and now it has reached $4? I still have some but I'm not selling them for now Cheesy Only if price is $500 I'll sell a few K's. For now my fiance has taken every bitcoins that I had, He doesn't have any of my alt coins Sad

Take note, other exchange already exceeded 20k$ of BTC. There are lots of good projects out there but surely it will not gain anything right now. BTC is murdering everything.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:05:22 AM

Yes, i was waiting for that! Everyone talking about IOTA in last 2 months. Certainly i will buy some.. I have tried to buy IOTA from Bitfinex last week but i couldn't do it. Their system is so complicated, nearly impossible to use! Bittrex is the best and easiest to use exchange company by far.
RenaiSHITechnology

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:17:16 AM

Nice news.
It should be bullish
kraisee

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:27:29 AM